Which fights would rather see happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright.

1.Batman vs Wolverine

2.Juggernaut vs Superman/No bfr

3.World Breaker Hulk vs Current Superman

4.Black Bolt vs Martian Manhunter

5.Sentry vs Gladiator

6.Pitt vs Lobo

7.Pitt vs Durok the Demolisher

8.Red Hulk vs Solomon Grundy/Best version

9.Bizarro vs Dumb Drax/w power gem

10.Batman vs Iron Fist

11.Batman vs Black Panther

12.Joker/w Venom symbiote vs Black Suit Spider-Man

13.Silver Surfer vs Superman

14.Thanos vs Juggernaut/w No bfr

Philosophía
Originally posted by golem370
1.Batman vs Wolverine

10.Batman vs Iron Fist

.. are the top contenders from that list, by far.

I'd be satisfied with either one of those.

golem370
I think I like Juggernaut vs Thanos World Breaker Hulk vs Current Superman Silver Surfer vs Superman & Bizarro vs Dumb Drax/w power gem

Lord Feron
Sentry vs Gladiator - This would be very interesting....
Batman vs Black Panther - both given prep that would be cool
Silver Surfer vs Superman - HELL YES!!!

tkitna
Sentry vs Gladiator

Surfer vs Superman (I'd love to see Supes get killed in this matchup)

Lord Feron
For the Sentry vs Gladiator, who do you think Marvel would let win? I think it would depend heavily if they want Sentry to be the badass they seem to want him to be. If they write him so he beats Glads not via PIS it would definitly be surprising IMO.

Batman-Prime
5.Sentry vs Gladiator

Because this fights are the only ones which could probably happen and which outcome would be decided by one company.

DC vs Marvel fights are decided by money and popularity.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
For the Sentry vs Gladiator, who do you think Marvel would let win? I think it would depend heavily if they want Sentry to be the badass they seem to want him to be. If they write him so he beats Glads not via PIS it would definitly be surprising IMO.

Sentry would stomp Glads, because he is now more popular and Marvel has to buff his rep after WWH.
But he shouldn't be able to, Glads is superior IMHO.

Sentry is kind of overrated while Glads is very very underrated

KuRuPT Thanosi
for me it's SS vs. Supes and Thanos vs. Supes.. you give me those 2 and I'd be happy.

Starscream M

I'd love to see Thanos get his ass kicked.

golem370
I will like to see Juggernaut try it, not that he couldn't but it wouldn't be easy or short

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Sentry would stomp Glads, because he is now more popular and Marvel has to buff his rep after WWH.
But he shouldn't be able to, Glads is superior IMHO.

Sentry is kind of overrated while Glads is very very underrated

My thoughts exactly.

Darkness_Within
something that dont involve thanos winning cause of some PIS induced moronicy

Sin I AM
id like to see someone own deathstroke h2h. just mop the floor with him and not a meta, just a regular old street leveler

skygunner41
I rather see how Thanos get it going with death ...I mean how ? shifty whistle

Darkness_Within
Originally posted by Sin I AM
id like to see someone own deathstroke h2h. just mop the floor with him and not a meta, just a regular old street leveler

probably that constantine guy could the one who was owning green arrow i think he has a good shot or deathstrokes own teacher.

catman 48
1. Batman vs. Ironman
2. Hulk vs. Doomsday
3. Joker vs. Trickster

Darkness_Within
1.Batman vs Wolverine= if this is on the thread then i uno if this is in comics then i wouldnt wanna see it in comics cause people screw up intercompany crossovers from what ive seen though when they fought krona it was decent DECENT.

2.Juggernaut vs Superman/No bfr this would be interesting but i think kane would take forever just to lay a hand on superman

3.World Breaker Hulk vs Current Superman and what is current superman? the cosmic armour one?

4.Black Bolt vs Martian Manhunter hmmmm i think the manhunter might just speed blitz bolt before he got a scream out or mind rape him on the spot or shape shift into a fine and peirce black bolts insides with his thorns

5.Sentry vs Gladiator ughhhhh the way they write sentry its a damn jobberfest gladiator would win because the man has set limites and abilities while sentry gets jerked around way to much but if we went on feats then sentry would win probably

6.Pitt vs Lobo hmmmm they would fight till one of them is a puddle but lobo can heal from that.......and then they'd have a beer afterwords with some ladies

7.Pitt vs Durok the Demolisher i dont know who durok is

8.Red Hulk vs Solomon Grundy/Best version hmmmm best version of grundy is pre crisis three times stronger then pre crisis superman..........red hulk would have to be way more pissed then he currently is to even match that by a long shot I THINK ive heard alot of insane feats from this psycho

9.Bizarro vs Dumb Drax/w power gem i think bizzaro would take it

10.Batman vs Iron Fist i think iron first has a good chance

11.Batman vs Black Panther id like black panther to wipe the floor iwth batmans smug ass

12.Joker/w Venom symbiote vs Black Suit Spider-Man this would be very interesting and the battle would be insane and the joker would drive the symbiote insane and kill ALOT ALOT OF PEOPLE

13.Silver Surfer vs Superman been there done that everyone says surfer turns superman to knite

14.Thanos vs Juggernaut/w No bfr ive made a thread like this people always say oh thanos will use his cosmic powers to destroy juggernaut though we know he cant because juggernauts indestructable MAKE THIS THREAD and watch the thanos fanboys rise

quanchi112
I'd love to see Sentry vs. the Silver Surfer or the Sentry vs. Thor.

Kris Blaze
9 and 13 would be awesome.

Lord Feron
Deathstroke V.S. Agent X might be interesting..

golem370
I think it would be a close match 1 Thanos has the durability stamina to last very long time with Juggernaut. He might not drop Juggernaut but Juggernaut might not drop Thanos either.

Darkness_Within
yeah but juggernaut has endless stamina doesnt he and he's even MORE durable then thanos BUT anyway i dont care

id like to see sinestro vs mongul if thats not already happend

golem370
Morg/at full power vs Superman

Lord Feron
I really don't think Thanos is gonna try and kill Juggs. They will beat on each other for a while. And Thanos is gonan be like "enough" and bury his ass somewhere. Theres got to be BFR if this fight is ever written.

golem370
It would be a hell of a fight in every shape of the word.

World War Hulk vs Maul

War Hulk vs Death Wolverine

Kris Blaze
It would be a hell of a fight in every shape of the word.

World War Hulk vs Maul

War Hulk vs Death Wolverine

I think I would rather see Death Wolverine vs Savage Hulk.

golem370
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
1.Batman vs Wolverine= if this is on the thread then i uno if this is in comics then i wouldnt wanna see it in comics cause people screw up intercompany crossovers from what ive seen though when they fought krona it was decent DECENT.

2.Juggernaut vs Superman/No bfr this would be interesting but i think kane would take forever just to lay a hand on superman

3.World Breaker Hulk vs Current Superman and what is current superman? the cosmic armour one?

4.Black Bolt vs Martian Manhunter hmmmm i think the manhunter might just speed blitz bolt before he got a scream out or mind rape him on the spot or shape shift into a fine and peirce black bolts insides with his thorns

5.Sentry vs Gladiator ughhhhh the way they write sentry its a damn jobberfest gladiator would win because the man has set limites and abilities while sentry gets jerked around way to much but if we went on feats then sentry would win probably

6.Pitt vs Lobo hmmmm they would fight till one of them is a puddle but lobo can heal from that.......and then they'd have a beer afterwords with some ladies

7.Pitt vs Durok the Demolisher i dont know who durok is

8.Red Hulk vs Solomon Grundy/Best version hmmmm best version of grundy is pre crisis three times stronger then pre crisis superman..........red hulk would have to be way more pissed then he currently is to even match that by a long shot I THINK ive heard alot of insane feats from this psycho

9.Bizarro vs Dumb Drax/w power gem i think bizzaro would take it

10.Batman vs Iron Fist i think iron first has a good chance

11.Batman vs Black Panther id like black panther to wipe the floor iwth batmans smug ass

12.Joker/w Venom symbiote vs Black Suit Spider-Man this would be very interesting and the battle would be insane and the joker would drive the symbiote insane and kill ALOT ALOT OF PEOPLE

13.Silver Surfer vs Superman been there done that everyone says surfer turns superman to knite

14.Thanos vs Juggernaut/w No bfr ive made a thread like this people always say oh thanos will use his cosmic powers to destroy juggernaut though we know he cant because juggernauts indestructable MAKE THIS THREAD and watch the thanos fanboys rise

Durok the Demolisher- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/durokdml.htm

golem370
Well Death Wolverine did fight a Hulk right? Hulk tried and tried and he could keep Wolverine down so he jump away.

Darkness_Within
well if his hits are strong enough to hurt the surfer............i probably would think pitt would lose

golem370
Pitt fought Hulk who imo can hit hard enough to hurt Silver Surfer and nobody won although it was Professor Hulk

Darkness_Within
to bad sentry would emo out during each fight............id like to see a straight up fight though i really would

golem370
Superman or WWH vs He-Man would be cool. I like to kinda like to see Hercules vs He-Man as well. Kurse vs Superman/w no bfr Harald Jaekelsson vs The General or Doomsday

Bentley
Originally posted by Starscream M

I'd love to see Thanos get his ass kicked.

You would like to see Juggs mind-raped?

golem370
No mental attacks sorry

Eel O'Brien
Senrty vs. Gladiator definitely...

golem370
Forgotten One vs Superman would be a cool fight

skyfather
13,to see superman get bitched

golem370
Harald Jaekelsson vs Dr Doom. Flash vs The Runner would be fun. Gladiator vs Superman

Don Corleone
Batman vs. Panther . It's a close fight IMO .

D-Block
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Sentry vs Gladiator - This would be very interesting....
Batman vs Black Panther - both given prep that would be cool
Silver Surfer vs Superman - HELL YES!!!

Same three I had in mind.

Nihilist
13 and 14.

Juggs vs Thanos done properly would be awesome.

-Pr-
Surfer Vs Superman by a writer that knows both characters and would be fair.

The Sorrow
Sentry vs Gladiator
Black Panther vs Batman - should be a close and tactical fight

Also love to see Green Scar/WBH vs Thanos that should be epic

golem370
You think Batman vs Black Panther is closer then Deadpool vs Deathstroke?

Parmaniac
Alright.

1.Batman vs Wolverine

Cogito
Meh, I don't think a fight between two top tier/beloved heroes(Superman vs. Surfer, etc) could possibly do justice to both and satisfy fans.

I'd personally go with Slade vs. Cap. Finally put that shit to rest.

h1a8
Alright.

Silver Surfer vs. Superman
Thanos vs. Superman
Sentry (terrax level) vs. Gladiator (highest we seen) vs. Silver Surfer or vs. Thor

golem370
Kurse vs WWH

Classic Count Nefaria vs Superman

Silver Age Mangog vs WBH

Silver Age Mangog vs Validus

carver9
Kurse vs WWH

Classic Count Nefaria vs Superman

Silver Age Mangog vs WBH

Silver Age Mangog vs Validus

This.

Damborgson
Alright.

1.Batman vs Wolverine- has potential

2.Juggernaut vs Superman/No bfr- not really

3.World Breaker Hulk vs Current Superman- would love to see

4.Black Bolt vs Martian Manhunter- could be cool

5.Sentry vs Gladiator- I'd buy it

6.Pitt vs Lobo- sure

7.Pitt vs Durok the Demolisher- meh

8.Red Hulk vs Solomon Grundy/Best version- meh

9.Bizarro vs Dumb Drax/w power gem- meh

10.Batman vs Iron Fist- I'd but it

11.Batman vs Black Panther- I'd buy it

12.Joker/w Venom symbiote vs Black Suit Spider-Man- I'd read it

13.Silver Surfer vs Superman- definitely

14.Thanos vs Juggernaut/w No bfr-sure but meh

carver9
I would rather see WBH vs Superboy Prime.

Superman vs Sentry

Thor vs Black Adam

Beta Ray Bill vs Wonder Woman

Zack Fair
Superman vs Thor

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv7y77P1YZ1qltpnm.gif

biensalsa
Originally posted by carver9

That will be a stomp in favor of SBP wink

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa
That will be a stomp in favor of SBP wink

Sigh.

Damborgson

Superman vs Sentry

Thor vs Black Adam

Beta Ray Bill vs Wonder Woman

Those would all be cool also.

Thor vs Superman rematch. Even if Thor loses, I'd like to see something more epic.

biensalsa
Sigh.

http://media.carddit.com/a/tn1n1bc0q.gif

biensalsa
REAL THANOS VS REAL THANOS TO THE DEATH big grin

Hyperion Prime
I would love to see 8th day juggernaut vs Doomsday

WBH vs Superman

V&V Despero vs Thanos

Darkseid vs Odin

red sabre
i always wanted to see GA SBP go up against King Thor

abhilegend
Superman vs silver surfer in a high octane, planets destroying, FTL blitzing, pound for pound action sequences no matter who wins. Throw thor in the mix and its pure heaven for battleboarders.

8swords
3.World Breaker Hulk vs Current Superman

I think youre mentioning DCNU Supes right? and the others are the PC supes?

if soo then this is my must see fight,

Both fighters are soo baddass, especially DCNU supes, hes all ight no talk unlike his past incarnations where his a boy scout.

Newjak
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman vs silver surfer in a high octane, planets destroying, FTL blitzing, pound for pound action sequences no matter who wins. Throw thor in the mix and its pure heaven for battleboarders. That would be cool

h1a8
Alright.

1.Silver Surfer vs Superman THIS ONE

But I wouldn't mind seeing

2.World Breaker Hulk vs Planet moving/black hole holding and surviving Superman

3.Sentry vs Gladiator

4.Batman vs Black Panther (just for a MA show only)

golem370
Hercules vs Wonder Woman

Kingpin vs Batman

Captain America vs Deathstroke

Spider-Man vs Batman

Joker vs Deadpool

Endless Mike

Nihilist
Mephisto non jobbing vs Odin

Thanos vs Eternals

golem370
Deadpool vs Batman would be fun a smart ass with a healing factor vs a smug ass with a belt

h1a8
A high end Surfer vs. A high end Sentry (no void) would be nice.
or
Sentry vs. Gladiator

golem370
Just would WBH feel standard punches from DCNU Superman or would he have to speedblitz punch him for a reaction?

big juggy man
Current Juggernaut vs Current Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.