Your top gaming moments of 2008?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KakashiKun
Mine would be seeing Shadow Moses again in MGS 4. All the memories of the first MGS game for playstation took effect on me. And i am being unoriginal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smasandian
My favorite was playing L4D with a bunch of friends for the first time and seeing a witch run past us on fire and through a window.

Man, that was funny.

Zack Fair
LuPpCSmT4dE

Sado22
1. watching the return of Big Boss.
2. watching the death of Big Boss.
3. playing MGS3 Snake Eater again.

ripBig Boss

Smasandian
I hated the radiated hallway of death. My arms got so ****ing tired and the end boss fight sucked.

Considering the rest of levels were so good, I was disappointed with the last level in MGS4.

Zack Fair
It was the torture part present in every MGS game biscuits

Icy Ninja
Originally posted by Zack Fair
LuPpCSmT4dE
I cried there and just about the whole final half of the game

The Awesomeness
Originally posted by Sado22
1. watching the return of Big Boss.
2. watching the death of Big Boss.

ripBig Boss

Nemesis X
Playing Gears of War 2

S_D_J
Originally posted by KakashiKun
Mine would be seeing Shadow Moses again in MGS 4. All the memories of the first MGS game for playstation took effect on me. And i am being unoriginal roll eyes (sarcastic)

Shadow Moses eek!

though I played MGS4 this year

Originally posted by Zack Fair
LuPpCSmT4dE

God I was screaming: "Go, Snake go!" throughout that hall sequence... I was exhausted at the end ...

Raoul
Laughing maniacally on my first play of dawn of war dark crusade. i hadn't played the first game, and couldn't install it due to vista trouble, so stuck on dark crusade instead. the first time my space marines chopped down a squad of imperial guardsmen leaving nothing but a bloody smear, i knew i was going to love the game.

lego batman, primarily for it's take on the burton movies. great game.

picking up the line rack (i think it was called) in dead space.

DC vs MK. Beating the ever loving shit out of Darkseid as Superman.

First goal in PES 09. Always something i remember when a new PES comes out...

Downloading the huge expansion mod for Rise of the Witch King. Gondor Spearmen kick ass.

The first time i made a head explode in Fallout 3.

thats all that comes to mind atm...

Peach
Originally posted by Raoul
Laughing maniacally on my first play of dawn of war dark crusade. i hadn't played the first game, and couldn't install it due to vista trouble, so stuck on dark crusade instead. the first time my space marines chopped down a squad of imperial guardsmen leaving nothing but a bloody smear, i knew i was going to love the game.

Hee. I downloaded and was playing the demo for Soulstorm earlier. It is ridiculously entertaining and I think I'm going to buy the actual game tomorrow stick out tongue

MadMel
playing quake 3 against my classmates at school....i entered the game about halfway into it, and got first place in 5 minutes big grin
the final score (after another 10 minutes of playing) was me @ 95 kills, a friend at 81 kills and everyone else > 81 stick out tongue
fun times big grin

Raoul
Originally posted by Peach
Hee. I downloaded and was playing the demo for Soulstorm earlier. It is ridiculously entertaining and I think I'm going to buy the actual game tomorrow stick out tongue

laughing out loud

i recommend it. i played dark crusade and its predecessors so much i never really got in to soulstorm bar one or two maps in campaign, but yeah, there are worse ways to spend a couple of hours lol..

i was playing the dawn of war 2 beta today, as im using a new rig. damn it was fun.

Final Blaxican
I've yet to try SoulStorm.

I've got Dawn of War, than Winter Assault, then Dark Crusade. Never made it to SS. I heard SS is just a weaker mod of DC though.

Lord Knightfa11
Spy stabbing like 8 people in one life on the orange box.

Dropping a grenade on the ground as my bro was coming around in a warthog to finish me and thus making his car flip over me while i sniped him out of the warthog in the middle of the air in halo (computor game, used mouse, so that might explain how i was able to move so quickly.)

Returning to Runescape, (yes, i know, but it was a nostalgia fest reaching back to my memories of life as a 12 year old.)

just to name a few...

Pandemoniac
Last couple of levels of Dead Space &
First steps in the wasteland in Fallout 3

Mairuzu
MGS4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.