What K M C Is All About..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

millerkovies
GdniTQFQ650

Mairuzu
that's where weed comes in

Barker
in during kiss my cock

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by millerkovies
GdniTQFQ650

This is better than E=MC2

Selphie
faggotry

Wittig
Did he just say penis?

KakashiKun
explosion wacko

dadudemon
That scene is pretty damn funny. I lol'd. no expression

Edit- It's miller kime.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by dadudemon
That scene is pretty damn funny. I lol'd. no expression

Edit- It's miller kime. you mean, tiller mine?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
you mean, tiller mine?

NO! Because it wouldn't be a play on miller time AND MillerKovies at the same time. Miller Kime is an amalgamation of those two spoonerisms.

Mairuzu
why would you even want to add him in it? HUH!?

JacopeX
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasputin%27s_penis

dadudemon
why would you even want to add him in it? HUH!?

Because I like spoonerisms and I could care less that he's a troll.

Why would I not want to use his name to make another spoonerism?

Mairuzu
because it sucks

Impediment
Banned.

Kosta
Originally posted by Barker
in during kiss my cock

ROFL!

Ahsoka Tano
GdniTQFQ650

I think you have penis envy. biscuits

IllerOvies KM
GdniTQFQ650

gefallen_engel
back so soon?

dadudemon
because it sucks

To you, it does.

What if that was my sock account? Then my feelings would be hurt.

Think about this troll. You may have hurt this troll's feelings.

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
back so soon?

He saw your back and had to come back.

jinXed by JaNx
Holy shit, i just found a new snack thats better than seeing a virgin cheerleader juggle 12, dirty and highly infective syringes.

Ok, get yourself these new snack crackers called "flipside crackers" They are half Crackers and half pretzyls. The cracker itself is sexy enough to warrant a night alone with but dude...,duuuuude. Get yourself some NAtural Peanut butter, yeah uh huh you see where im goin with this. Work them bitches together and you got yourself a snack that tastes better than sex. Oh yeah, this concoction can only be ingested while sippin on some ice cold diet coke. If you aint got no coke go back to the store and return the crackers and call the whole event off. Shit, theres gotta be a way we can work pickles in there some how, hmmm....

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by dadudemon
To you, it does.

What if that was my sock account? Then my feelings would be hurt.

Think about this troll. You may have hurt this troll's feelings.

He saw your back and had to come back.

laughing out loud

I am pretty iresistible

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Holy shit, i just found a new snack thats better than seeing a virgin cheerleader juggle 12, dirty and highly infective syringes.

Ok, get yourself these new snack crackers called "flipside crackers" They are half Crackers and half pretzyls. The cracker itself is sexy enough to warrant a night alone with but dude...,duuuuude. Get yourself some NAtural Peanut butter, yeah uh huh you see where im goin with this. Work them bitches together and you got yourself a snack that tastes better than sex. Oh yeah, this concoction can only be ingested while sippin on some ice cold diet coke. If you aint got no coke go back to the store and return the crackers and call the whole event off. Shit, theres gotta be a way we can work pickles in there some how, hmmm.... WILL NORMAL COKE WERK I WUNT 2 TRY DIS.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
WILL NORMAL COKE WERK I WUNT 2 TRY DIS.

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
WILL NORMAL COKE WERK I WUNT 2 TRY DIS.

ummm, i doesnt know but im thinkin it should work just fine. Tell you what. Give it a try and if your penis doesnt explode from such an overwhleming orgasm and if your brain doesn't temporarily shut off from sensory overload you will know that you need to use Diet Coke, specifically. Let me find out how it worked for you though.

Kerry-May-Cry
GdniTQFQ650

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.