Spider-Girl vs. X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Mayday Parker (Earth-982) vs. Laura!

Standard rules.

Silent Guardian
toss up

emmaandroguefan
Laura/Talon/X-23 whatever would so beat Spider Girl, Peace.

SevenShackles
X-23 guts spidergirl, end of story. end of spider legacy, have a good day! =D

StiltmanFTW
bump

StiltmanFTW
bump 2!

Battlehammer
X-23

StiltmanFTW
No one wants to defend Spider-Girl? shifty

StiltmanFTW
bump

Q99
Sure, I'll defend Spider-Girl.

Mayday is a fighter with a lot of tricks up her sleeve. Her spider-sense is explicitly stronger than Peter's, and she also can use stickiness to make a surface sticky, and thus trapping a foe in place without touching them. By the end of the series, she also has a lot of experience, against a wide variety of foes, some new, some of Spidey's old, and some very powerful, so she's got skills too. Throw in webs and her odds of immobilizing Laura are not bad!

pym-ftw
Current Laura has been looking conflicted about killing, her holding back would cause her to lose imho

Parmaniac
X23 wins, see what I did there Stilt? smile

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/6/27/Hr2I370NP0KHjtx3NV68eA2.gif

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Q99
The ability to make a surface sticky is a real powerful move against agility-using foes.

StiltmanFTW
I lol'd at the gif Parm posted.

I guess it is, but how does that work exactly? Only the area she connects with becomes sticky or more than that?

Q99
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I guess it is, but how does that work exactly? Only the area she connects with becomes sticky or more than that?

I'm not sure the exact range, but it can do some distance. Like, she touched the floor and makes it sticky so that someone 8 feet away is stuck. Only as long as she's actively doing it, but still.

It's somehow an extension of the spider-wall-climb ability.

JayDaDon
That's a hell of an ability if the floor has the same level of stick that spider-man's does, which is in the tons per square inch range.

Q99
Originally posted by JayDaDon
That's a hell of an ability if the floor has the same level of stick that spider-man's does, which is in the tons per square inch range.

Yes, it does and it is. She's used it against some pretty powerful foes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.