Superman Prime vs Supermen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I'm Bran
Gladiator (full confidence, doesn't lose it for this battle)
King Hyperion
Sentry (full power, teammates are immune to his power)
Blue Marvel

They start the fight in Jeffrey Dahmer's basement.

No prep.

Who wins?

vlaaad12345
Prime 10/10.

Slaanesh
Prime 10/10..he'll burn a hole through their chest...

Silent Guardian
Sentry will at least be an annoyance, might hurt him a tiny tiny bit.

But King Hyperion and Glads would be too much very very hard handle when you throw them in the fight as well. Also the Blue Marvel whose strength is supposed to be ridiculous. And by ridiculous I mean he is stronger than Sentry or Ares combined, and arguably one of the strongest beings on Marvel earth. So one would assume the Blue Marvel would own. However, he does not have enough showings to be sure.

This would be a close battle I would give it to the team.

Enyalus
Heh...I'd have read Blue Marvel. But Bran said it sucked. And I trust Bran implicitly.

vlaaad12345
Prime would stomp that team he is above them by a large degree in practically every area,full power heat vision and they are screwed.

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
full power heat vision and they are screwed.

Not Gladiator. Dude's HV briefly matched Tyrant's PC blasts. And flies through the core of stars regularly (ya know, what Supes' HV is often compared to.)

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Enyalus
Not Gladiator. Dude's HV briefly matched Tyrant's PC blasts. And flies through the core of stars regularly (ya know, what Supes' HV is often compared to.)

supes can stay in the core of a star too..and prime HV went straight through his hand..

Enyalus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
supes can stay in the core of a star too..

...He's powered up by the star, man. That's like me being awed by Galactus' ability to be in his own ship.

Kinda.

vlaaad12345
Supes heat vision is beyond the core of the sun by a rather large degree and he flies through suns with no effort either,primes heat vison goes through him like he is tissue paper,no one on that team would survive it.

Enyalus
Supes heat vision is beyond the core of the sun by a rather large degree and he flies through suns with no effort either,primes heat vison goes through him like he is tissue paper,no one on that team would survive it.

Yeeeeeah.....no. If anything, King Hyperion's HV has shown to be about equal to Prime's.

Slaanesh
no one HV is equal to prime mad

Darkness_Within
Yeeeeeah.....no. If anything, King Hyperion's HV has shown to be about equal to Prime's.

i dont think that these guys can defeat superman prime he servived going through the core of a star hyperion was harmed by daisycutters alot of them all at once thats probably more durable then alot of guys in marvel but still i think that superman prime would smash his face in

Enyalus
Originally posted by Darkness_Within
hyperion was harmed by daisycutters alot of them all at once thats probably more durable then alot of guys in marvel

Wrong Hyperion, homie.

Silent Guardian
okay, when we talk about the individuals listed hear a core of a star is like nothing. Stars, suns etc. Are like nothing to these guys. You need better examples.

vlaaad12345
Not even ****ing close,again supermans heat vision is hotter then the core of the sun primes is stronger and hyperion hasnt done a damn thing with his heat vision anywhere close to blasting through superman.

xJLxKing
SMP heat vision is powerful enough to peirce and even kill Superman. This was shown two times. I think SMP can win this

Enyalus
Not even ****ing close,again supermans heat vision is hotter then the core of the sun primes is stronger and hyperion hasnt done a damn thing with his heat vision anywhere close to blasting through superman.

Gladiator's is hotter than the core of a star, too. That's why I nearly had a stroke when you said what you did. KH's HV vaporized nearly everyone he used it against. Including a Namora in water.

vlaaad12345
And no one he has used it against is anywhere close to supermans resistance to heat energy,supermans has been hotter then the core of a sun for years and hes been upgraded and we know primes is much much stronger so sorry king hyperion gladiator all don't have his level of heat vision.

Enyalus
And no one he has used it against is anywhere close to supermans resistance to heat energy,supermans has been hotter then the core of a sun for years and hes been upgraded and we know primes is much much stronger so sorry king hyperion gladiator all don't have his level of heat vision.

Doesn't mean Prime's going to one-shoot them with it. Because he won't. And when it went through Supes, Supes was attempting to talk to Prime and totally not expecting it.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Sentry will at least be an annoyance, might hurt him a tiny tiny bit.

But King Hyperion and Glads would be too much very very hard handle when you throw them in the fight as well. Also the Blue Marvel whose strength is supposed to be ridiculous. And by ridiculous I mean he is stronger than Sentry or Ares combined, and arguably one of the strongest beings on Marvel earth. So one would assume the Blue Marvel would own. However, he does not have enough showings to be sure.

This would be a close battle I would give it to the team.
well to be fair ares isn't really isn't all that strong

vlaaad12345
Him talking to someone magically decreases his durability(hint no),prime has done it twice now its a consistent feat that even supermans heat resistance doesn't amount to anything against primes.

xJLxKing
Doesn't mean Prime's going to one-shoot them with it. Because he won't. And when it went through Supes, Supes was attempting to talk to Prime and totally not expecting it.
So what you think he is suddenly going to become immune to it? Just face it. SMP's HV is powerful enough to go through Superman

I'm Bran
Heh...I'd have read Blue Marvel. But Bran said it sucked. And I trust Bran implicitly. It does, but at least it's better than Final Crisis.

Enyalus
Him talking to someone magically decreases his durability(hint no),prime has done it twice now its a consistent feat that even supermans heat resistance doesn't amount to anything against primes.

Time and again Superman has shown that when he braces for something, he's a lot more resistant to it.

Erm, quick reminder....twice? When was the first time? (SC War?)

vlaaad12345
Sc yep,and bracing himself against physical attacks helps yes,however his bio aura is what mostly seems to protect against energy and even unprepared I cant remember a single time that heat blasted through superman that wasn't red sun heat.

Enyalus
and even unprepared I cant remember a single time that heat blasted through superman that wasn't red sun heat.

Well, no kidding. No one said Prime's HV wasn't powerful. But these aren't the Teen Titans or Doom Patrol. He's not one-shotting them with it.

vlaaad12345
Getting a several foot around hole burned through their chest is going to pretty much end it for them they will atleast be almost down and out,anyways team is going to lose big time prime isn't going down against herald levels without weakness exploitation.

Enyalus
Getting a several foot around hole burned through their chest is going to pretty much end it for them they will atleast be almost down and out.

Or they could dodge...or maybe, just maybe, Gladiator's bio-aura is stronger than Supes'. I know, complete impossibility, right?

And I know nothing about Blue Marvel, so whatever to that.

vlaaad12345
Gladiator generally is not on current supermans level and wide angle heat vision is a possibility.

Enyalus
Gladiator generally is not on current supermans level and wide angle heat vision is a possibility.

Wide-angle HV for one isn't as powerful as a concentrated blast. Secondly, you missed where the OP states "Full confidence" ?

skygunner41
Wide-angle HV for one isn't as powerful as a concentrated blast. Secondly, you missed where the OP states "Full confidence" ?

how powerful gladiator when full confidence?

Slaanesh
i thought glad and supes is pretty much equal..but that doesn't help him in this fight..

hey..do u guy think prime can do what he did to sun boy to this guy??

vlaaad12345
Then that would make him equal or slightly above superman...which is still not a problem for prime.

Enyalus
Then that would make him equal or slightly above superman...which is still not a problem for prime.

I never even said the Team wins. I just said they wouldn't be one-shotted.

kgkg
Prime wins

shokosugi
this team is a joke.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by shokosugi
this team is a joke.

any team that face prime is a joke..u can put in jla or avenger..they will become nothing but jokes before prime awesomeness cool

Spire
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Gladiator (full confidence, doesn't lose it for this battle)
King Hyperion
Sentry (full power, teammates are immune to his power)
Blue Marvel

They start the fight in Jeffrey Dahmer's basement.

No prep.

Who wins?

Superman Prime would eat these guys for breakfast.

Philosophía
...He's powered up by the star, man. That's like me being awed by Galactus' ability to be in his own ship.

Kinda.

no expression

Avlon

Kinda.

Then how do you explain him flying through RED suns? smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by Avlon
Then how do you explain him flying through RED suns? smile

And being immediately depowered afterwards? You get no props from that, you realize.

Also completely irrelevant but fun to point out: yellow stars > red stars heatwise.

Eel O'Brien
Depowered maybe, but the red solar radiation showed no signs of breaking through his skin.

Yellow stars are hotter though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.