Cyborg Superman vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
Standard Gear

Standard Power levels.

quanchi112
Orion wins.

Avlon
Henshaw wins.

batdude123
Bump.

Konton
Orion.

DarthZoom
Can't Cyborg Supes possess Orion's tech?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by DarthZoom
Can't Cyborg Supes possess Orion's tech?

the same could be said the other way around. Plus Orion doesn't need his tech to blow CS to bits.

Warlord
Can't Orion KO him by matter manipulation through the astrofrorce

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Prep-Man
the same could be said the other way around. Plus Orion doesn't need his tech to blow CS to bits.

Since when can Orion possess tech?

And Parallax reduced him to a marble and he came back.

Kris Blaze
Orion

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Orion

How?

Kris Blaze
How?

Punching.

Philosophía
Orion.

DarthZoom
Punching.

Supes has been able to handle Orion and Cyborg Supes basically kicked Supes ass in Sinestro Corps War.

Besides, even if Orion punches him, how's that going to stop him? He could punch a hole right threw him and it wouldn't stop him.

Kris Blaze
Supes has been able to handle Orion and Cyborg Supes basically kicked Supes ass in Sinestro Corps War.

Besides, even if Orion punches him, how's that going to stop him? He could punch a hole right threw him and it wouldn't stop him.

Wow, holes!

- Cyborg Superman had 10 Sinestro corps rings.
- He lost!
- Superman punched a hole through Henshaw before, and whatdoyouknow, a little vibration and Henshaw was out of it!
- There's also the Green Lantern comics where a plentary explosion messed him up real good! Hey, isn't that where Arisia cut through him easily?

Cyborg Superman needs items around him to heal.

DarthZoom
Wow, holes!

- Cyborg Superman had 10 Sinestro corps rings.
- He lost!
- Superman punched a hole through Henshaw before, and whatdoyouknow, a little vibration and Henshaw was out of it!
- There's also the Green Lantern comics where a plentary explosion messed him up real good! Hey, isn't that where Arisia cut through him easily?

Cyborg Superman needs items around him to heal.

Like Orions tech. Did you read his Tales of the Sinestro Corps? He was whipping Supes all over the place.

Phantom Zone
Cyborg Superman all day long?

Kris Blaze
Like Orions tech. Did you read his Tales of the Sinestro Corps? He was whipping Supes all over the place.

Did you read Reign of the Supermen? Or Green Lantern v4?

Henshaw doesn't have any rings here, why are you obsessing with that incident?

DarthZoom
Did you read Reign of the Supermen? Or Green Lantern v4?

Henshaw doesn't have any rings here, why are you obsessing with that incident?

It's his most recent showing?

Didn't he gain additional powers after being thrown into the source wall?

Phantom Zone
I dunno I think Henshaw has shown he can take more than Supermans shots. I think in SCW he was taking a guardians blast and laughing it off.

batdude123
Henshaw.

Kris Blaze
It's his most recent showing?

Didn't he gain additional powers after being thrown into the source wall?

Standard power levels.

He only had the rings for a short period of time and lost them after the SCW. I shouldn't even have to mention this to someone who's read the crossover.

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
I dunno I think Henshaw has shown he can take more than Supermans shots. I think in SCW he was taking a guardians blast and laughing it off.

He wasn't laughing it off no expression

He commented that the Guardians failed at killing him, which they did. He was still injured by the attack....

Phantom Zone

He wasn't laughing it off no expression

He commented that the Guardians failed at killing him, which they did. He was still injured by the attack....

Well lets put it this way he seemed like he was goading them and having a bit of a laugh. Yeah sure but I could be wrong but I thought those guys were significantly more powerful than Superman. Anyway I dont really disagree with you im just adding my 2 cents really. I guess thats just a highier showing for Henshaw.

DarthZoom
Standard power levels.

Powers he gained after being in the source wall are his standard powers now. You go with the most current version.

Even without the rings he still has the same powers as Supes and more.

So your putting Orion over the collective powers of the Guardians?

Philosophía

batdude123

Warlord
Originally posted by batdude123
Never.

Philosophía
Never.

Denial.

I mean, just look at warlord:Originally posted by Warlord
Avatarwise you punk him...smile Translation:Originally posted by Warlord
Don't cry, you have a better avatar at least Which isn't true either, but he's trying not to hurt your feelings.

Warlord
sad

batdude123

Warlord
bash

Philosophía
Yeah, I don't know who the f*ck he is either. But I'm pretty sure he's one of the reasons this board is in the state it is right now.

My point still stands. uhuh

Warlord
shall I leave the forums?

It's a lifetime decsion

batdude123

Survivor19
Originally posted by Warlord
shall I leave the forums?

It's a lifetime decsion
In my infinite kindness, i permit you to stay

Philosophía
It got lost along the way but I had one.

I'm sure of it.

I can't remember what it was.

http://hebb.mit.edu/people/jkwerfel/photos/Techiya/07_Sam_unconscious.jpg

What did you put in my drink, Batdude ?!

Warlord
Originally posted by Survivor19
In my infinite kindness, i permit you to stay

Much obliged...

batdude123

Prep-Man
Since when can Orion possess tech?

And Parallax reduced him to a marble and he came back.

Orion doesn't, but the MB can. MB aren't your run of the mil technology. It's living, not some heap of junk.

DarthZoom
Orion doesn't, but the MB can. MB aren't your run of the mil technology. It's living, not some heap of junk.

Henshaw has controlled New God Tech before.

Prep-Man
can henshaw take a hot blast of Astro Force to the face? Something Superman can't stand up to?

And when has Henshaw taken over ANOTHER New God's tech right under him?

DarthZoom
can henshaw take a hot blast of Astro Force to the face? Something Superman can't stand up to?

And when has Henshaw taken over ANOTHER New God's tech right under him?

So your saying that Orion's power is greater then the combined might of the Guardians?

The point is that he has taken over New God tech.

Juntai
So your saying that Orion's power is greater then the combined might of the Guardians?

The point is that he has taken over New God tech. Tough to say, the harness isn't actually assembled tech, but a physical manifestation of the astroforce that Orion creates as of the Orion solo series.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Tough to say, the harness isn't actually assembled tech, but a physical manifestation of the astroforce that Orion creates as of the Orion solo series.

The Source Wall isn't exactly tech either.

Prep-Man

The point is that he has taken over New God tech.

Astro Force was able to contain a bomb that was going to destroy the UNIVERSE. Astro Force will **** up Henshaw.

DarthZoom
Astro Force was able to contain a bomb that was going to destroy the UNIVERSE. Astro Force will **** up Henshaw.

Being able to contain an explosion is not proof of offensive power. That's ABC logic.

Juntai
The Source Wall isn't exactly tech either. True.

Would you say Henshaw can take control of Surfer's board?

batdude123
True.

Sheeeit, and have all the Surfer fanboys coming after me? ha-som

DarthZoom
True.

The borad isn't tech. It's has no technological aspect to it at all.

Prep-Man
Being able to contain an explosion is not proof of offensive power. That's ABC logic.

it contained and matched. Astro Force is the wrath of the Source. It will destroy Henshaw. If Superman can defeat Henshaw, Orion will.

DarthZoom
it contained and matched. Astro Force is the wrath of the Source. It will destroy Henshaw. If Superman can defeat Henshaw, Orion will.

Other then Sinestro Corps where he kicked Supes ass. Has Supes faced him since he came out of the Source wall?

Your using ABC logic. Supes has taken Orion and Henshaw has all of Supes powers and more.

~The Wickerman~
can henshaw take a hot blast to the face?

I....i....uuumm..... no expression

batdude123
"Technology" is a pretty broad term. Tech isn't just inclusive to gadgets and gizmos.

If you look at the board as a tool/means for Surfer to get around from place to place, then it can be considered tech.

The Source Wall isn't thought of as technology in the general sense, yet Henshaw was able to manipulate it.

Prep-Man
Other then Sinestro Corps where he kicked Supes ass. Has Supes faced him since he came out of the Source wall?

Your using ABC logic. Supes has taken Orion and Henshaw has all of Supes powers and more.

Superman hasn't taken Orion. He's never beaten him. Orion, has actually beaten a early Superman in Superman Confidential. And Hank needed the rings to beat down Superman in SC.

Hank hasn't taken control of a MB user when alive.

Juntai
The borad isn't tech. It's has no technological aspect to it at all. Their both physical manifestations of a characters power. Originally Orion's astro-harness was assembled tech. In the ORION series that started in 2000 or 2001, that was destroyed, and since then Orion produces it with the Astro-force just like Surfer and his board. To assume he could wrest control of it mentally seems no more or less plausible.

Prep-Man

Technically, New God tech isn't really tech as well. It's an extension of the New Gods as was shown in Simonson's run.

Prep-Man
Their both physical manifestations of a characters power. Originally Orion's astro-harness was assembled tech. In the ORION series that started in 2000 or 2001, that was destroyed, and since then Orion produces it with the Astro-force just like Surfer and his board. To assume he could wrest control of it mentally seems no more or less plausible.

damn, beat me to it.

DarthZoom
"Technology" is a pretty broad term. Tech isn't just inclusive to gadgets and gizmos.

If you look at the board as a tool/means for Surfer to get around from place to place, then it can be considered tech.

The Source Wall isn't thought of as technology in the general sense, yet Henshaw was able to manipulate it.

Technology to me at least related to Henshaw would seem to indicate something eletronic with circuitry.

batdude123
Technology to me at least related to Henshaw would seem to indicate something eletronic with circuitry.

Henshaw doesn't need something to be electronic in order to manipulate it.

DarthZoom
Henshaw doesn't need something to be electronic in order to manipulate it.

I know, I was just giving my defenition of tech.

batdude123
I know, I was just giving my defenition of tech.

K, but you're wrong.

DarthZoom
K, but you're wrong.

Different opinions.

batdude123
barker

It isn't a matter of opinion.

DarthZoom

batdude123

DarthZoom
laughing out loud

The first definition doesn't exactly help your case. Plus, I like how you conveniently left out 2 other definitions of technology.

1. the sum of the ways in which social groups provide themselves with the material objects of their civilization.

2. the body of knowledge available to a society that is of use in fashioning implements, practicing manual arts and skills, and extracting or collecting materials.

Henshaw has reformed his body from a child's toy, and has manipulated the Source Wall.

He doesn't need an object to have an electrical circuit in order to manipulate it.

#2 does.

And I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying I don't see the Surfer's board as tech. If you go by that then Henshaw can use anything or anyone.

xJLxKing
Batdude wins, unfortunately stick out tongue

DarthZoom
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Batdude wins, unfortunately stick out tongue

This isn't a fight. The term has more then one meaning, one of which matches my arguement.

batdude123
#2 does.

And I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying I don't see the Surfer's board as tech. If you go by that then Henshaw can use anything or anyone.

He has pretty much used anything to manipulate though.

The definition you choose to go by for technology doesn't factor in for Henshaw.

xJLxKing
This isn't a fight. The term has more then one meaning, one of which matches my arguement.
And one that matches his argument and it matches that of C-Superman's abilities

DarthZoom
He has pretty much used anything to manipulate though.

The definition you choose to go by for technology doesn't factor in for Henshaw.

Okay I thought it was limited to just tech, my bad.

psycho gundam
henshaw goes in the board, surfer just wills it to enter it's energy state and disperse. erm

and orion wins, far too much power to lose to henshaw without his power up's.

DarthZoom
Originally posted by psycho gundam
henshaw goes in the board, surfer just wills it to enter it's energy state and disperse. erm

and orion wins, far too much power to lose to henshaw without his power up's.

The only thing he's missing in this fight are his rings, he still has what he gained in the source wall.

cloud102
Orion wins.

DarthZoom
My problem is Henshaw has all of Supes powers and more, plus he's shown that he's pretty much unkillable. What is Orion going to do to him?

cloud102
Orion isn't just some brick. He has pretty much everything Superman has and more. A lot more.

DarthZoom
Originally posted by cloud102
Orion isn't just some brick. He has pretty much everything Superman has and more. A lot more.

Then why has Supes been able to take him from time to time?

cloud102
Then why has Supes been able to take him from time to time?

Superman hasn't taken him with the Astro Force. As a matter of fact, Orion was scared of using it to it's fullest capacity, because Superman wouldnt be able to withstand such force. We have seen Orion beat Superman once, but not the other way around.

DarthZoom
Superman hasn't taken him with the Astro Force. As a matter of fact, Orion was scared of using it to it's fullest capacity, because Superman wouldnt be able to withstand such force. We have seen Orion beat Superman once, but not the other way around.

Your saying Supes has never beat Orion in a fight?

cloud102
Yes, he never has. I've seen all their fights and they look about even. In DOTNG, Orion stalemated Superman. Metron mentioned that it would go on for quite sometime, so he interfered. In Action Comics, Orion took on an enraged Superman and was able to not get KO'D.

DarthZoom
Yes, he never has. I've seen all their fights and they look about even. In DOTNG, Orion stalemated Superman. Metron mentioned that it would go on for quite sometime, so he interfered. In Action Comics, Orion took on an enraged Superman and was able to not get KO'D.

But how does he kill Henshaw. Parallax and other high end characters have tried, nothing seems to work.

cloud102
But how does he kill Henshaw. Parallax and other high end characters have tried, nothing seems to work.

He doesn't necessarily have to kill him. Orion could trap CS in the Mother Box. All he Hank is is energy. I say Orion wins a majority.

DarthZoom
He doesn't necessarily have to kill him. Orion could trap CS in the Mother Box. All he Hank is is energy. I say Orion wins a majority.

Henshaw has taken over New God tech before even controlled parts of the source wall itself. Theres no reason to think he wouldn't be able to control the MB.

cloud102
Henshaw has taken over New God tech before even controlled parts of the source wall itself. Theres no reason to think he wouldn't be able to control the MB.

He's taken over a Mother Box from a New God himself? When was this? Scans please.

DarthZoom
He's taken over a Mother Box from a New God himself? When was this? Scans please.

I never said he's taken on a Mother Box, but he has taken over New God tech and has even been able to use parts of the source wall. Why wouldn't he be able to take over a mother box?

cloud102
I never said he's taken on a Mother Box, but he has taken over New God tech and has even been able to use parts of the source wall. Why wouldn't he be able to take over a mother box?

Because Mother Box's have taken over pretty much everything, too. Magic, cosmic energy, EM energy of all sorts, psychic energy, etc... The Mother Box only reacts to it's user. So, I don't see Henshaw taking it over, especially if it's attached to a user.

DarthZoom
Because Mother Box's have taken over pretty much everything, too. Magic, cosmic energy, EM energy of all sorts, psychic energy, etc... The Mother Box only reacts to it's user. So, I don't see Henshaw taking it over, especially if it's attached to a user.

Can you prove that it's immune to outside control or manipulation? Your saying a Mother Box is more resistant to Henshaw then the source wall?

cloud102
Can you prove that it's immune to outside control or manipulation? Your saying a Mother Box is more resistant to Henshaw then the source wall?

He's never tried, so neither of us can prove it. It's just my opinion that Orion wins. The Source Wall isn't all that, anyway. Certain New Gods have gotten out and Superman was able to effect it, so, meh.

DarthZoom
He's never tried, so neither of us can prove it. It's just my opinion that Orion wins. The Source Wall isn't all that, anyway. Certain New Gods have gotten out and Superman was able to effect it, so, meh.

I'm not talking about getting out of the source wall, I'm talking about being able to manipulate it.

Although I am glad your saying this is only an opinion. And one you have every right to have. I agree that their may not be enough info to really know how this turns out.

cloud102
I'm not talking about getting out of the source wall, I'm talking about being able to manipulate it.

Although I am glad your saying this is only an opinion. And one you have every right to have. I agree that their may not be enough info to really know how this turns out.

Hank can manipulate a lot of stuff and it's quite possible he can a Mother Box, but Mother Box's are known to take over many different types of energy. What is Hank? Energy. So it can be shown both ways.

BTW, Orion's Astro Force has been said to manipulate the fundamental forces in the universe. That could also be a key factor in this fight, so Orion has more to draw upon, even IF his Mother Box is being taken over.

Hank won't be able to manipulate the Astro Force.

DarthZoom
Hank can manipulate a lot of stuff and it's quite possible he can a Mother Box, but Mother Box's are known to take over many different types of energy. What is Hank? Energy. So it can be shown both ways.

BTW, Orion's Astro Force has been said to manipulate the fundamental forces in the universe. That could also be a key factor in this fight, so Orion has more to draw upon, even IF his Mother Box is being taken over.

Hank won't be able to manipulate the Astro Force.

Again we don't have enough proof to say what Henshaws limits are.

cloud102
I'd bet he couldn't.

DarthZoom
I'd bet he couldn't.

50 bucks says he can LOL

cloud102
Why do you want to lose 50 bucks? Easy money.

DarthZoom
Why do you want to lose 50 bucks? Easy money.

I don't, I want to gain 100. That could buy a 60 of vodka.

cloud102
I aint a ho.

DarthZoom
I aint a ho.
LMAO what? What does a ho have to do with Vodka?

cloud102
don't play games with me.

batdude123
don't play games with me.

naughty

kgkg
Good debates.

Board Walker
hank manipulated the source wall

manx422
ORION

DarthZoom
Originally posted by Board Walker
hank manipulated the source wall

This is my point, if he can do this, then why not a Mother Box?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by manx422
ORION

DarthZoom
Originally posted by kgkg
Good debates.

I think it is so far.

I still think Henshaw should be able to possess a Mother Box, but the question remians, can Orion kill him when no one else has been able to.

jadervason
Is the astro force greater than the omega force? Hank survived the omega force with a body he created earlier the same day. Even Parallax had to really focus to put any real damage on the Cyborg. And don't make like the omega force wasn't at full steam, Darkseid vaporized those missiles with it that Superman couldn't even put a freaking dent in. Darkseid's only option was to transmute Hank, the omega force was not enough.

That said, Orion is a real beast. But I think the Cyborg is physically a match and much more versatile. He'd definitely use that mother box against him.

Prep-Man
In a destructive sense, yes. I'd want the Astro Force.

jadervason
In a destructive sense, yes. I'd want the Astro Force.

Still, Borg's durability is just ignorant. Even that galaxy destroying blast left at least a third of him intact. If the astro force can't hurt him badly enough, we'll see him recovering without a hitch as he did in the Parallax fight. And, it's not like his offense is weak, he's one hit Superman a few times.

Though I still feel like a new god is one notch stronger than even a cyborg Kryptonian, Orion leans pretty heavily on that mother box.

Prep-Man
Orion doesn't need a MB to create a force field or blow him to bits.

jadervason
Orion doesn't need a MB to create a force field or blow him to bits.

I don't think there's that big of a power disparity, and this is all assuming Borg can't create power rings on the fly.

Prep-Man
The Astro Force is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. Only Orion can wield it and he's shown universal feats with it. his shields are powerful as well. Enough to easily block Darkseid's beams.

jadervason
The Astro Force is one of the most powerful forces in the universe. Only Orion can wield it and he's shown universal feats with it. his shields are powerful as well. Enough to easily block Darkseid's beams.

It's not impossible that Borg breaks out the radion blaster and goes to work, picking at someone's weakness is something he does well. I don't mean to stretch too much for the guy but he does at least stand a good chance.

Prep-Man
He does, I agree, but Orion has too many options.

Prep-Man
bump!

JakeTheBank
Hank

carver9
Orion punch him through the heart for the win.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Orion punch him through the heart for the win.

Shut up.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Shut up.

laughing

So you knew that was for you huh? But foreal, Hank wins this. I'm not that impressed with Orion like other people are.

BattleMage
Orion would win because he's not actually Superman.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9
laughing

So you knew that was for you huh? But foreal, Hank wins this. I'm not that impressed with Orion like other people are.

Shut up.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Shut up. laughing out loud

Philosophía
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.