Shinigami Elite vs Team Demons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
Continuing with the Yu Yu Hakusho vs Bleach breakout, I wanna have some of the fan favorites throwdown.

So in this fight, it'll be The Gotei 13's elite fighting squad (as named by Captain Yamamoto) up against the demon allies of Team Urameshi.

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/elite.jpg
Lieutenant of the 9th division - Hisagi Shuuhei. Lieutenant of the 3rd division - Izuru Kira, 5th Seat of the 11th division - Yumichika Ayasegawa, 3rd Seat of the 11th division, Ikkaku Madarame

VERSUS

http://i314.photobucket.com/albums/ll440/ErroCook/10-1.jpg
Ice Shinobi Touya - A+ Class Demon, Wind Shinobi Jin - A+ Class Demon, Rinku - A Class Demon, Shishiwakamaru - A+ Class demon, The "Beautiful" Suzuka - Class A Demon, Chu - A+ Class demon

I know that the Demon team outnumbers the Shinigami, but will that be the difference maker?

Personally I think this would be a really fun fight to watch. Although Rinku and probably Suzuka would be taken out early, leaving the remaining fighters to duke it out.

The battle takes place in an open forest.

IppoDLuffy
LOL Jin could honestly Solo hmm im not to sure though

Quincy
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
LOL Jin could honestly Solo hmm im not to sure though

You honestly think Jin could solo against three lieutenant strength soul reapers and a bankai?

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Quincy
You honestly think Jin could solo against three lieutenant strength soul reapers and a bankai? You honestly think that this whole fight would last long smokin'

yungz22
I think ikkaku would be the deciding factor in this fight what with his bankai being strong as hell

Quincy
You honestly think that this whole fight would last long smokin'

Meanwhile, in your own Kurama and Hiei vs Byakuya and Hitsugaya thread:

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Hiei solos.

Guys this fight woulden't be that easy stick out tongue

naw

Originally posted by yungz22
I think ikkaku would be the deciding factor in this fight what with his bankai being strong as hell

I would agree here. Ikkaku's bankai would be hard to fight against. Best chance at victory would be to try and take out the other shinigami before facing of with Ikkaku's bankai.

Unless of course Ikkaku chooses not to use his bankai, for fear of people seeing it.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Quincy
Meanwhile, in your own Kurama and Hiei vs Byakuya and Hitsugaya thread:

naw

I would agree here. Ikkaku's bankai would be hard to fight against. Best chance at victory would be to try and take out the other shinigami before facing of with Ikkaku's bankai.

Unless of course Ikkaku chooses not to use his bankai, for fear of people seeing it. Excatly he woulden't use it LOL

Quincy
Excatly he woulden't use it LOL

He could.

Yamamoto gave him that pep talk remember?

You dont.

ThunderGodEneru
That team could solo a large portion of Soul Society, let alone this team.

yungz22
That team could solo a large portion of Soul Society, let alone this team.

not really only people from yyh shown in this pic thst i say can handle shinigami are touya,jin and that drunk guy the rest would lose badly

ThunderGodEneru
not really only people from yyh shown in this pic thst i say can handle shinigami are touya,jin and that drunk guy the rest would lose badly Chu, the "drunk guy" was the single fastest character shown in the series when he first appeared(not counting Toguro).

In a second he effortlessly dodged all of Yusuke's attacks, and parried with barrages of punches and kicks.

Hiei had less than a millisecond in strike speed when he fought Seiryu, Chu is even faster.

yungz22
Chu, the "drunk guy" was the single fastest character shown in the series when he first appeared(not counting Toguro).

In a second he effortlessly dodged all of Yusuke's attacks, and parried with barrages of punches and kicks.

Hiei had less than a millisecond in strike speed when he fought Seiryu, Chu is even faster.

what does the info you just posted have to do with anything i said chu would be able to handle a shinigami

IppoDLuffy
I think Rinku could handle Hisagi

yungz22
what happens if hisagi makes rinku's yoyos weigh more than a ton

ThunderGodEneru
what does the info you just posted have to do with anything i said chu would be able to handle a shinigami He is much faster than any of them. no expression

yungz22
He is much faster than any of them. no expression

rinku hasnt displayed that much speed

Quincy
rinku hasnt displayed that much speed

He meant Chu was fast.

I'm not sure about that. Both of there weapons have a range to them, and Hisagi also has his kido, and his flash step.

roz88
I think the elite shinigami would win. they have a catain level in ikkalu with them

Csdabest
wasnt flash step said to be able to reach up to a mile in an instant? I would basically put all the elites at captain level just they dont have the bankais to compete w/ captain level with bankai.

ThunderGodEneru
People slower than the characters from Team Demons have been clocked at having faster than millisecond reaction-speed.

And only Shunshui has shown to be that proficient with Flash Steps, with Ukitake and Yamamoto being about equal.

Quincy
This would be a sweet fight to watch. I'd love it.

IppoDLuffy
Jin seriously is a threat here

yungz22
People slower than the characters from Team Demons have been clocked at having faster than millisecond reaction-speed.

And only Shunshui has shown to be that proficient with Flash Steps, with Ukitake and Yamamoto being about equal.
Where did you get that millisecond reaction time from?

ThunderGodEneru
Where did you get that millisecond reaction time from? Seiryu could throw 100 punches in a single second.

Hiei as a C rank demon, was able to slash him 16 times before he could react to it, and he did so effortlessly.

There are 1,000 milliseconds in a second, and using simple math, Seiryu had 10 millisecond reaction-speed, but Hiei was 16 times faster, so if you divide 10 by 16, you get 0.625 millseconds, so Hiei is at least that fast, probably faster.

Chu in his appearance was shown to be faster than Hiei, and has only gotten better.

IppoDLuffy
Seiryu could throw 100 punches in a single second.

Hiei as a C rank demon, was able to slash him 16 times before he could react to it, and he did so effortlessly.

There are 1,000 milliseconds in a second, and using simple math, Seiryu had 10 millisecond reaction-speed, but Hiei was 16 times faster, so if you divide 10 by 16, you get 0.625 millseconds, so Hiei is at least that fast, probably faster.

Chu in his appearance was shown to be faster than Hiei, and has only gotten better. thumb up

yungz22
Seiryu could throw 100 punches in a single second.

Chu in his appearance was shown to be faster than Hiei, and has only gotten better.

Idont ever remember chu being faster than hei at any point in this series he was only a slugger who happens to be able to mold spirit energy in my eyes

ThunderGodEneru
Idont ever remember chu being faster than hei at any point in this series he was only a slugger who happens to be able to mold spirit energy in my eyes He was able to effortlessly dodge all of Yusuke's attacks and barrage him with his own, he hit him with like 30 different punches and kicks, and all so fast the crowd saw none of it.

roz88
He was able to effortlessly dodge all of Yusuke's attacks and barrage him with his own, he hit him with like 30 different punches and kicks, and all so fast the crowd saw none of it.

most of yusuke's attacks are easily dodgeable and chu didnt hit yusuke wit any combos we couldn't see with our eyes. he was movin fast but not as fast as hiei. yusuke won da fight so chu couldnt been doing all the stuff you said

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by roz88
most of yusuke's attacks are easily dodgeable and chu didnt hit yusuke wit any combos we couldn't see with our eyes. he was movin fast but not as fast as hiei. yusuke won da fight so chu couldnt been doing all the stuff you said Most of Yusuke's attacks are NOT easily dodgable(what with him and even Kuwabara being effortless bullet-dodgers), the announcer of the DT played back the scene in slow-motion and it was confirmed that he barraged him with attacks and even in slow-motion he was moving fast. In less than a second, he did all that. He IS faster than Hiei. Chu is even stronger and faster now.

And you are committing a Red Herring fallacy, whether or not Chu won has nothing to do with his feats during the fight.

roz88
Most of Yusuke's attacks are NOT easily dodgable(what with him and even Kuwabara being effortless bullet-dodgers), the announcer of the DT played back the scene in slow-motion and it was confirmed that he barraged him with attacks and even in slow-motion he was moving fast. In less than a second, he did all that. He IS faster than Hiei. Chu is even stronger and faster now.

And you are committing a Red Herring fallacy, whether or not Chu won has nothing to do with his feats during the fight.

you mean when he's drunk his movements aren t as predictable he's not faster than hiei because he never dodge at the last second. spirit gun is easily dodge by all main people at least once or overpowered. he didnt do no 30 punches less than a second if he did he would have won knife edge deathmatch cause all that was is just punching. name one attack of yusuke's that's not dodgable

yungz22
Most of Yusuke's attacks are NOT easily dodgable(what with him and even Kuwabara being effortless bullet-dodgers), the announcer of the DT played back the scene in slow-motion and it was confirmed that he barraged him with attacks and even in slow-motion he was moving fast. In less than a second, he did all that. He IS faster than Hiei. Chu is even stronger and faster now.

There is no way hiei is slower than chu. You seem to forget that the spectators were all low class demon who were all pushovers off course they would not have been able to see the punches. But Im pretty sure hiei, kurama and even kuwabara or anyone c level or higher would have seen them

yungz22
There is no way hiei is slower than chu. You seem to forget that the spectators were all low class demon who were all pushovers off course they would not have been able to see the punches. But Im pretty sure hiei, kurama and even kuwabara or anyone c level or higher would have seen them
It seems i have made my point

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by roz88
you mean when he's drunk his movements aren t as predictable he's not faster than hiei because he never dodge at the last second. spirit gun is easily dodge by all main people at least once or overpowered. he didnt do no 30 punches less than a second if he did he would have won knife edge deathmatch cause all that was is just punching. name one attack of yusuke's that's not dodgable You're an idiot.

He was able to dodge Yusuke's attacks effortlessly by side-stepping each punch.

Why? Why can't Yusuke be as fast? And you forget how during the Knife Edge Deathmatch they were both weakened.

Dodgability is relative.

ThunderGodEneru
There is no way hiei is slower than chu. You seem to forget that the spectators were all low class demon who were all pushovers off course they would not have been able to see the punches. But Im pretty sure hiei, kurama and even kuwabara or anyone c level or higher would have seen them Forgot about this post.

http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/58/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/58/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/58/14/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/58/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/58/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/58/17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Yu_Yu_Hakusho/58/18/

Hiei in Saint Beast was slower than Chu. Yusuke could keep up with Hiei's speed then, now, a stronger Yusuke could not keep up with Chu's.

Although I was wrong about the camera thing though, was only in anime.

And Chu has gotten stronger, he was a C+ demon, a B- at best, but is now an A+.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.