Steven Segal Vs. Chuck Norris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosta
WHO WOULD WIN IN THIS EPIC CLASH OF TITANS!

Steven segal with his cold expression?

http://coolaggregator.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/steven-segal-umilit-la-concertul-tiesto-2.jpg

Or Chuck Norris, with his roundhouse of death?

http://www.cinemaretro.com/uploads/chuck-norris-002.jpg

GO GO GO!!!!

Scythe
I think Chuck Norris is way too overrated, and I saw this movie once where Segal smashed a computer monitor on a ninja's head and said: "Looks like you've got mail..."

Selphie
SEGAL SEGAL SEGAL

dadudemon
Chuck Norris, IRL. Seriously.

However, Bruce Lee, FTW. yes

Kosta
Originally posted by dadudemon

Bruce Lee is dead.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kosta
Bruce Lee is dead.

laughing

This is a hypothetical.

Röland
Steven Segal. He shot kids.

Kosta
laughing

This is a hypothetical.

But the thread isn't raver

Kosta
I really should have made this thread a poll erm

bogen
I think segal for sure, Chuck is more of a tournament fighter where as segal earned the right ( the only white person who ever has) to train in japan for a license to teach traditional aikido.
By his very nature segal would be a more practical fighter.
Also the art of Aikido would be a fair counter to the styles of chinese martial arts which norris has undertaken.

Rogue Jedi
Segal, no contest.

BruceSkywalker

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Scythe
I think Chuck Norris is way too overrated, and I saw this movie once where Segal smashed a computer monitor on a ninja's head and said: "Looks like you've got mail..."

Jesus christ, I mean really!! There is nothing that anyone can say that would prove Chuck Norris is a badder ass than Segal after that post. Way to muck up a thread, scythe. You could have waited a bit before you pulled out the big guns laughing out loud

And to you people that may say, well, Chuck Norris fought Bruce Lee and almost won. No, he didnt almost win and secondly, Chuck Norris was in sidekicks.

Segal beats up aircraft carriers and kicks trains in their iron balls.He is also, Hard to to Kill. Segal rules, next to a van damme and sonny chiba

jinXed by JaNx
I really should have made this thread a poll erm

all v.s threads should have some type of polling structure

Kosta
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
all v.s threads should have some type of polling structure

Perhaps a friendly, helpful Mod can fix it... if they can be bothered. Probably no point now though. I dont expect this one to last very long stick out tongue.

Scythe
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Jesus christ, I mean really!! There is nothing that anyone can say that would prove Chuck Norris is a badder ass than Segal after that post. Way to muck up a thread, scythe. You could have waited a bit before you pulled out the big guns laughing out loud

And to you people that may say, well, Chuck Norris fought Bruce Lee and almost won. No, he didnt almost win and secondly, Chuck Norris was in sidekicks.

Segal beats up aircraft carriers and kicks trains in their iron balls.He is also, Hard to to Kill. Segal rules, next to a van damme and sonny chiba

I laughed, hard. In that same movie, he threw a guy out of a moving train, and said: "Looks like this is your stop"

He's like the king of puns followed by excessive violence.

Lord Knightfa11
Mmm excessive and gratuitous violence.

Heres why Norris wins thou:
Brokeback mountain isn't just a gay cowboy movie. Its also the pile of dead ninjas in Chuck Norris' backyard.

Forum Ninja
Originally posted by Scythe
I laughed, hard. In that same movie, he threw a guy out of a moving train, and said: "Looks like this is your stop"

He's like the king of puns followed by excessive violence.

Let's not get excited here. Arnold is the king of lame finishing one-liners. Commando? Raw Deal? Predator?

Arnold: Remember when I promised to kill you last, Sully?
Sully: Yeah, John. That's right! You did!
Arnold: I lied.
*Drops Sully off of a cliff*

A few moments go by ...

Woman: Where's sully?
Arnold: I let him go.

Final Blaxican
Chuck Norris would whoop his fry-cook ass.

Scythe
Originally posted by Forum Ninja
Let's not get excited here. Arnold is the king of lame finishing one-liners. Commando? Raw Deal? Predator?

A few moments go by ...

Forgot about Ah-nold, haha! He is the king of puns and violence, Segal is the queen.

steverules_2
I thought that was how segal always looked haermm

GCG

Now way; I think Stallone's mom would win.

UGLY

http://www.peacockshock.com/archives/stallone-thumb.jpg

Selphie
Originally posted by Forum Ninja

A few moments go by ...

Tsk, that's still nowhere near as funny as Segal

jinXed by JaNx
Chuck Norris needs guns, boots and an arm to hold while he does a round house kick. Segal only needs peace beads and his hands to wreck your shit. Chuck norris is all gay and shiit. although, Total gym does kick ass.I'll give him that. Other than that, though, he is a massive failure as a movie character and a badass. Badasses arent nice, they are bad GOD DAMMIT!!!

AC/DC'S_LVR
Bruce Lee is dead.
even Bruce Lees ghost is a beast

but out of those two....Chuck Norris

JacopeX
Anyone in this forum can beat Steven Segal.

Chuck Norris owns.

dadudemon
From what I can tell, Chuck is much more agile. Probably in better shape, too.

However, prime Bruce Lee versus prime Segal or Norris. no expression

lord xyz
Vin Diesil

AbnormalButSane
I've seen Chuck Norris battles zombies. Yeah.

Toku King
WHO WOULD WIN IN THIS EPIC CLASH OF TITANS!

Steven segal with his cold expression?

http://coolaggregator.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/steven-segal-umilit-la-concertul-tiesto-2.jpg

Or Chuck Norris, with his roundhouse of death?

http://www.cinemaretro.com/uploads/chuck-norris-002.jpg

GO GO GO!!!!

Chuck Norris actually, you know, can fight.

The Grey Fox
Chuck Norris beat Gary Busey in hand to hand, so I'm going with Chuck.

Wade Wilson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSU1Lvxy9Sk&feature=PlayList&p=3F440A055810CEEC&playnext=1&index=72

LOL Superninja!!! Beat that!

jinXed by JaNx
o9EgjFUggBQ

Chuck norris would just be another cocktistic laughing

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Toku King
Chuck Norris actually, you know, can fight.

Dude, Seagal is a 7th Dan Akido master. Aside from that he has also mastered, Karate, Kali, Kendo and Kenjutsu. Seagal definitely knows how to fight

Final Blaxican
He's weak though.

Chuck Norris kicked a speed car and won, on video.

AC/DC'S_LVR
Chuck Norris doesnt move...
the Universe moves around him

Kelly_Bean
There's no way I could say no to this.

http://i42.tinypic.com/140aw49.jpg

Wittig
Kobe Bryant. WITH the flu.

Baylin
Well given that O-Sensei, Morihei Ueshiba, developed Aikido to promote peace Segal would surely have to back down and find a peaceful solution. Chuck Norris, pretty much ever the good guy, would be honour bound not to fight for the sake of it. Therefore my opinion is that they would go for a beer and kick everyone else's asses when the inevitable bar fight breaks out... smile

Kosta
Originally posted by Baylin
Well given that O-Sensei, Morihei Ueshiba, developed Aikido to promote peace Segal would surely have to back down and find a peaceful solution. Chuck Norris, pretty much ever the good guy, would be honour bound not to fight for the sake of it. Therefore my opinion is that they would go for a beer and kick everyone else's asses when the inevitable bar fight breaks out... smile

drylaugh

Robtard
Chuck, despite being a Republican who's had Jesus firmly crammed up his ass, pushes I.D., doesn't believe in a woman's right to chose and is a homophobe, he would kick Segal's ass in a real fight.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
There's no way I could say no to this.

http://i42.tinypic.com/140aw49.jpg

laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.