Prep Battle:Batman vs. Black Panther vs. Deathstroke vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvelknight
Battle takes place in Black Panther's jungle.

They have one day of prep on each other and the layout of the jungle/weapons.

Full access to their resources/weapons are permitted.

Time limit for the battle: 0:59.

Who wins?

iceman24567
Black Panther.......... it is his jungle so his freaking country pwns them.

Spire
Originally posted by iceman24567

thumb up

Does seem in BP's favor.

Perhaps change battlefield?....

Mindset
Wolverine wins, he's a prep god

tjcoady
He could use prep to become bone-claw Wolverine, and then he couldn't lose.

Mindset
You make a great point

Marvelknight
Originally posted by iceman24567
Everyone has one day of prep on the layout of the jungle/weapons. Works for everyone. Because with Batman, Deathstroke, and Wolverine against you, with prep time.... Bats=prep god... R.I.P anyone? Wolverine with his long years of experience, And Deathstroke with one day of prep time. This will not be that easy for Black Panther just because it's his jungle. Anyone can win this.

Spire
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Everyone has one day of prep on the layout of the jungle/weapons. Works for everyone. Because with Batman, Deathstroke, and Wolverine against you, with prep time.... Bats=prep god... R.I.P anyone? Wolverine with his long years of experience, And Deathstroke with one day of prep time. This will not be that easy for Black Panther just because it's his jungle. Anyone can win this.

Black Panther should still know Black Panther's jungle better than anyone.

Silent Guardian
change the location. Make it neutral cause BP has the edge right now.

Also with a neutral area I feel it will just turn into favoritism, because everyone here is so good. Even though I think Wolverine loses in prep compared to the other three, but his abilities more than make up for it.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Spire
Black Panther should still know Black Panther's jungle better than anyone.

True. But would you put money on him taken down the other combatants within 59 minutes?

Spire
True. But would you put money on him taken down the other combatants within 59 minutes?

Yes BP should take the win if I'm reading right.

Each person gets 1 hour, including BP. On top of it, this takes place in his 'backyard'.

I'd put $40 on it....

Silent Guardian

yea, I would put money on this. How much you got? big grin

Marvelknight
The new battle settings for this fight will be in a jungle similar to Black Panther's jungle. But it's layout is completely different.

Silent Guardian
BP is more accustomed to the Jungle. Logan is more accustomed anywhere, while the other two will be fine, they can adapt (I mean they all can really).

BP might still get a slight edge if it is the jungle with his abilities, but who knows. Is the jungle in Africa?

This is really tough I do not know who to pick. There doesn't seem like a clear winner.

I have to ask why did you pick the Jungle? Did you think a city would give Batman and Deathstroke too much of an edge? Or was this a random location.

Spire
The new battle settings for this fight will be in a jungle similar to Black Panther's jungle. But it's layout is completely different.

thumb up Better

Your still gonna hate me, because I think now BP and Wolverine have slight advantages given the nature of the environment.

Bats is godly and DS is really, really smart though. So hmm...

Spire
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I have to ask why did you pick the Jungle? Did you think a city would give Batman and Deathstroke too much of an edge? Or was this a random location.

What do you think about an Arctic environment?

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
BP is more accustomed to the Jungle. Logan is more accustomed anywhere, while the other two will be fine, they can adapt (I mean they all can really).

BP might still get a slight edge if it is the jungle with his abilities, but who knows. Is the jungle in Africa?

This is really tough I do not know who to pick. There doesn't seem like a clear winner.

It's not really a jungle in Africa. But one that is artificially created to appear as a jungle in Africa. When I was thinking of the battle. The jungle was the first place that came into my mind, seemed cool to me.

bobbybatman
Batman wins ....?

riv6672
Black Panther. Home field advantage is decisive here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.