Gabriel YuLaw (Lawless) versus Bulletproof Monk.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Gabriel YuLaw (Lawless), from Jet Li's "The One" versus Bulletproof Monk, h2h combat.

Fight takes place at night in a deserted alley.

Silent Guardian
Jet Li FTW

Rogue Jedi
I think not, Monk does things in his movie that are beyond what Lawless does.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I think not, Monk does things in his movie that are beyond what Lawless does.

What has he done? I haven't seen the movie, but I now Lawless was a beast, and stupidly strong and fast.

Rogue Jedi
You gotta see the movie. Lawless has the edge in strength, no doubt. Speed? Hard to say. And they are both bullet timers.

Monk has been a martial artist all his life (30ish years as a mortal, 60 as an immortal) and more agile. It's hard to explain, you gotta see the movie. Youtube it.

Rogue Jedi
gaTyMjLvkRA

Rogue Jedi
r38mF8a0njQ&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
The first vid is Monk as an Immortal, the second 60 years earlier, as a mortal. Youtube didnt have much, sorry.

jinXed by JaNx
Yulaw is nobodies biitch

seriously though. Does monk even come close to the strength or speed that YuLaw possesses? From what i remember in Bulletproof Monk, Monk never displayed a great feat of strength. Even if Law isn't faster than Monk he is most likely as fast. I think it would come down to endurance. Can Monk withstand Law's strength?

Rogue Jedi
I would say so.

jinXed by JaNx
In that case i'd go with Monk. You know what Yoda says about letting emotions cloud your thoughts...,the same thing monk says laughing out loud . Monk would probably end up using Laws rage against him but then again, Law stopped two speeding motorcycles in their tracks and then slammed them together like they were paper plates. no expression Damn, i think i just re-convinced myself that Law wins laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Mhm....Monk is the epitome of calm, Lawless is the epitome of rage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.