Hiko Seijuro XIII vs. Kimimaro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Kenshin's master vs. Orochimaru's pet. Hiko starts with his cpae on and can take it off if Kimi goes CS1 or higher.

Who would take it?

Final Blaxican
Can Seijuro cut through Kimmimaro?

Pyron_Knight
Well Kimi's bones are hard as steel right? Kenshin can cut through steel so Hiko should be able to.

Final Blaxican
Harder than steel.

Gaara's sand at it's maximum strength couldn't break through it even a little bit, and his sand can crush with hundreds of tons of pressure.

Pyron_Knight
Hundreds of tons? I think that's an exxageration. Besides blunt damage, what Gaara was doing, would be the weakest against Kimi's bones. I'm pretty sure something like a Chidori for instance would blast right through Kimi's bones.

Final Blaxican
It would take more than a ton to crush a body, literally, completely instantly into a puddle, which is what he does without using all of his force.

And I believe it's been stated on-panel that Gaara could crush steel. Not too sure about that, though.

Pyron_Knight
No doubt Gaara can crush with the force of several tons, especially with his Giant Sand Burial that he used on Kimi, but the hundreds of tons thing just seemed a bit high for me ya know. Makes it sound like if Tsunade or Sage Naruto pounded on Kimi's face all day they couldn't do any damage as they themselves can only hit with the force of possibly a hundred tons at most.

It all is rather irrelevant though as to survive Gaara's sand Kimi had to grow a membrane of bone all over his body which is easy to do against someone slow like Gaara but against Hiko and something like the Kuzu Ryu Sen, which strikes nine points on the body simultaneously (impossible I know but whatever) I can't see him growing a defense in time.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
No doubt Gaara can crush with the force of several tons, especially with his Giant Sand Burial that he used on Kimi, but the hundreds of tons thing just seemed a bit high for me ya know. Makes it sound like if Tsunade or Sage Naruto pounded on Kimi's face all day they couldn't do any damage as they themselves can only hit with the force of possibly a hundred tons at most.

It all is rather irrelevant though as to survive Gaara's sand Kimi had to grow a membrane of bone all over his body which is easy to do against someone slow like Gaara but against Hiko and something like the Kuzu Ryu Sen, which strikes nine points on the body simultaneously (impossible I know but whatever) I can't see him growing a defense in time.

It pretty accurate to say several hundred tons. Because didnt he put him like some distance under the ground and seal it?

ThunderGodEneru
Kimmimaro would win, because Hiko could not cut him.

Slaanesh
Kimi FTW

BloodKnight
Hiko wins on account of being faster and able to cut Kimi.

King Kandy
I think Kimimaro stomps. I don't see Hiko cutting him at all and I don't see him having any speed advantage either. The kind of "invisible speed" that is impressive in RK, is childs play even for genin in Naruto.

NemeBro
To be fair, some characters in RK can kinda bullet-time.

Sort of.

But yeah, Kimimaro pretty handily.

BloodKnight
Top tiers in Kenshin are easily supersonic.

I'd ask for a feat proving Kimi was even close but thre are none.

NemeBro
I would ask "Why should I bother providing a speed feat when Seijuro can't hurt Kimimaro?".

Top tiers in Kenshin have supersonic reactions, but that is about all they have going for them.

SquallX
Originally posted by BloodKnight
Top tiers in Kenshin are easily supersonic.

I'd ask for a feat proving Kimi was even close but thre are none.

Here's an example of Kimi's speed, and reaction.

Gaara even as child, his sand were reacting to point blank explosion without Gaara's interference.

Gaara's sands were useless against Lee, after he took of his weights.

Now Lee without weights on, was hardly a fight for base Kimimaro, and the only reason he didn't die was because he drunked the alcohol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.