Judge Dread VS Demolition Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
3 stages to the fight:
-h2h combat (no SUV) in an empty room with nothing to use
-futuristic weapon warfare (both are given ample training to be adept at it)
-regular warfar weapons of demolition man time (again both are given enough time to aquaint themselves to the weapons)

~Sado

Kotor3
1. Demolition Man
2. Judge Dread
3. Judge Dread

jinXed by JaNx
Judge Dredd in a sweep.

Placidity
I AM THE LAW!

Rogue Jedi
Spartan
Dredd
Spartan

Sado22
the thing with spartans is that we all know the narrator was talking out of his keister. mainly because he WASN'T THERE when it happened and there is no way he could've known that Leonidas was being stiffled by his helmet or his sheild was to heavy or that Xerxes was giving him herpes by just staring at him.
it was some melodramatic bull he made up on the spot to make the other spartans go to war big grin

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Sado22
the thing with spartans is that we all know the narrator was talking out of his keister. mainly because he WASN'T THERE when it happened and there is no way he could've known that Leonidas was being stiffled by his helmet or his sheild was to heavy or that Xerxes was giving him herpes by just staring at him.
it was some melodramatic bull he made up on the spot to make the other spartans go to war big grin

laughing out loud what? laughing out loud

Are you being an ass or did you just forget to read the opening post? Because i often neglect to read the opening post as well. laughing out loud

Placidity
Why are Spartans in this topic ???

Rogue Jedi
I mentioned Demolition man name, John Spartan, and.....well, I dunno, dude haermm

jinXed by JaNx
well, to be fair, Spartans make everything better laughing out loud

Sado22
shows because I made the thread! stick out tongue

THIS IS KMC!!! mad

Silent Guardian
There all Stalone no expression

Rogue Jedi
Modern weapons is a no brainer for Spartan, he has actually used them.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Sado22

THIS IS KMC!!! mad

As a thousand nations descend upon you our arrows will blot out the sun.
Then we shall post in the shade big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.