Blade VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
the fight in a forest. Blade isn't using guns to even things out but all other weapons are used. wolverine has claws....but not his jobber aura.

who wins?

Robtard
Blade would continually knock Wolverine on his ass and keep him bleeding, not sure how he'd kill him though with a sword and/or other edged items.

Possible Wolverine wins whenever Blade's stamina runs out.

ThunderGodEneru
Wolverine CAN be knocked out, and Blade would do so.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sado22
the fight in a forest. Blade isn't using guns to even things out but all other weapons are used. wolverine has claws....but not his jobber aura.

who wins?

ZOMG! That guy in your sig has a boner!

Originally posted by Robtard
Blade would continually knock Wolverine on his ass and keep him bleeding, not sure how he'd kill him though with a sword and/or other edged items.

Possible Wolverine wins whenever Blade's stamina runs out.

This is pretty much the only outcome.

The movie wolverine isn't even in the same league of agility as the comic wolverine. I just reread the first issue that Wolverine appeared in(It's probably been 15 years since I read that....brings back good memories)...that ****er is is almost as agile as spiderman. (Not nearly as flexible, though.)

Kazenji
Originally posted by dadudemon
ZOMG! That guy in your avatar has a boner!

ZOMG! you stuffed up stick out tongue

Its alot more then 15 years since his first apperence erm

1974 was when he appeared.

Sado22
well movie logan is lame imo. he repeatedly gets his ass handed to him by people a whole lot less skilled than blade and he's been knocked out often. Blade is a lot better fighter than Mystique and Logan couldn't even beat her. on top of that, he has crappy showings for the most part of it and the only reason he makes it out of fights is because of his HF.

Blade wins on account of being better at h2h fighting, better with blades and has impressive feats. Logan has nothing but a redass from repeatedly getting spanked by anybody he has to fight.

jinXed by JaNx
I say Wolverine

Wolverine would be able to endure anything that Blade unloaded on him. At least for a longer period of time than Blade could avoid Wolverines claws.

Placidity
Theres no way Blade can win without guns. Wolverine only needs one slash, and I'm sure Wolvie aint that shit that he can't even get one hit.

Rogue Jedi
Shouldn't Blade at least have his swird, since Logan has his claws?

Placidity
He does have his sword, and all the other gizmos, just not any guns.

Rogue Jedi
Well shit man, I gotta pay attention. Blade FTW. In Blade 2 Blade was WAY faster than Wolvie is, he displayed this while fighting those ninja vamps h2h.

Placidity
The real question of this topic is:

Do you think Wolverine can hit Blade once in the whole fight?

You have to answer the question with the consideration that Wolverine can take alot of punishment from stab wounds as shown by his fight with Deathstrike. He can also heal from stab wounds within seconds (X2,X3). So the fight will be a very long one, and I would not think it is too far a stretch to think Wolverine could land at least one hit, which will mean the end for Blade.

Rogue Jedi
I think Wolvie will be hard pressed enough with Blade's speed, but you add the fact that Blade has his sword, and Wolvie will have a huge problem.

Wolvie could take a lot of punishment, but I dont see that being enough.

Sado22
blade has fast healing too. in Blade2 he had his shins, elbows and wrists and probed with those huge needles that sucked his blood. he only needed blood to get his energy back and once he did he was back at 100%. Blade has his swords, boomarangs, needles and even those spiked garlic injecting gloves he got from skid in Blade2. he wins imo.

remember that this fight allows KO's. once you're ko'd i naturally assume that both of them know how to kill the other...at least in blade's case. but the main point is DEFEATING the other. and honestly, movie blade pwns wolv-i-get-my-ass-handed-to-me-by-blue-chicks-rine

~Sado

jinXed by JaNx
Wolverine can cut off Blades limbs in one slash. Blades sword would snap in half the first time he tried to impale or slash Wolverine. Blades sword is useless. There is no way that Blade is going to be able to hurt Wolverine through his Adamantium skeleton. Wolverine got up after being smashed by Juggernaut. Blade is definitely not more powerful than a Juggernaut. If Wolverine can endure a beating from Jugg head, he can take a few punches and fancy karate attacks from Blade until he is given an opening to sink his claws into Blades chest and puncture his heart. Wolverine would destroy Blade. All you bastards that say Wolverine is a poor fighter need to give his enemies more credit. They were all powerful mutants and most were highly experienced fighters and trained killers. Wolverine never came close to losing any of his fights in the movie. Wolverine goes into a fight while putting caution to the wind because he is indestructible. It doesn't matter if you knock him down a hundred times because eventually he is going to murder you with his indestructible claws that can cut through anything. I'm not a fan of Wolverine as many of you probably already know but there is just no way that Blade can take Wolverine down, no even with guns.

Sado22
dude, logan was being put out of commission by Mystique who has no weapons and was fighting him buttnaked. Blade is faster, more skilled, a better h2h fighter and has weapons. he KO's Logan's ass.

ThunderGodEneru
People like to ignore when Mstique and Sabertooth handled him like a cheap whore.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kazenji
Its alot more then 15 years since his first apperence erm

1974 was when he appeared.

Read this again and it will make sense to you:

I just reread the first issue that Wolverine appeared in(It's probably been 15 years since I read that....brings back good memories)..

Since you "corrected" me I'll correct you as well. big grin

It's spelled "appearance", not "apperence." stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
dude, logan was being put out of commission by Mystique who has no weapons and was fighting him buttnaked. Blade is faster, more skilled, a better h2h fighter and has weapons. he KO's Logan's ass. Damn you I was gonna say that.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
People like to ignore when Mstique and Sabertooth handled him like a cheap whore.

In the movie, Mystique is a highly gifted fighter. I really don't know why no one is acknowledging her skill. Wolverine also ended up beating her. As for Sabretooth, considering that Wolverine killed Sabretooth i wouldnt say that Sabretooth was the one who was handled like a cheap whore. You also have to consider that Sabretooth is much stronger than Wolverine and also possesses a healing factor. Lady Deathstrike is one of the most talented and deadly fighters that Wolverine has battled and Wolverine murdered her during their first battle. So, i really think more credit needs to be given to Wolverines enemies.

I just don't see how Blade is going to knock Wolverine out. Blade knows kung-fu and is very strong, yeah but he doesn't have anything that Wolverine hasn't seen before.

Placidity
There is really no shame in losing to Mystique or Sabretooth, although Wolverine didn't.

Mystique is a very skilled fighter. In X2, she takes down a group of armed men by pure skill after she was handcuffed.

Although not part of her "abilities", it's quite clear she has superhuman agility and flexibility.

Sabretooth on the other hand, was part of Weapon X with Wolverine. So I don't see the logic behind the implication that Sabretooth is any less of a formidable opponent. He also has a healing factor and superstrength way beyond Blade's.

And as I have mentioned many times, Deathstrike is by far one of the deadliest fighters. She would make short work of Blade.

Again, I pose this question to the Blade supporters, since it has gone unanswered -

Do you think Wolverine can hit Blade once in the whole fight?

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
In the movie, Mystique is a highly gifted fighter. I really don't know why no one is acknowledging her skill. Wolverine also ended up beating her. As for Sabretooth, considering that Wolverine killed Sabretooth i wouldnt say that Sabretooth was the one who was handled like a cheap whore. You also have to consider that Sabretooth is much stronger than Wolverine and also possesses a healing factor. Lady Deathstrike is one of the most talented and deadly fighters that Wolverine has battled and Wolverine murdered her during their first battle. So, i really think more credit needs to be given to Wolverines enemies.

I just don't see how Blade is going to knock Wolverine out. Blade knows kung-fu and is very strong, yeah but he doesn't have anything that Wolverine hasn't seen before. In the movie, Blade is a highly gifted fighter, with super strength and speed beyond that of Wolverine and Mystique. And he did not beat her in a straight up fight, he out-smarted her when she tried to trick him.

Wolverine didn't kill Sabertooth, watch the movie, Cyclops did, he hit Sabertooth with his laser and sent him crashing into a boat. Sabertooth was dominating Wolverine. And Blade, while not as strong as Sabertooth, is faster and a better fighter.

I did not even mention Deathstrike, but since you did, I'll reply by saying that although he may not be as skilled, he is stronger and faster than her, Blade I mean. And Wolverine once again did not beat her H2H, he used the resources present during the battle. Which are not present in this battle, not to mention Blade is not as dumb as Deathstrike, who when Wolverine fought her was a mindless slave.

He has greater strength, speed, and skill than Wolverine. Wolverine has been harmed by punches from far less.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Placidity
There is really no shame in losing to Mystique or Sabretooth, although Wolverine didn't.

Mystique is a very skilled fighter. In X2, she takes down a group of armed men by pure skill after she was handcuffed.

Although not part of her "abilities", it's quite clear she has superhuman agility and flexibility.

Sabretooth on the other hand, was part of Weapon X with Wolverine. So I don't see the logic behind the implication that Sabretooth is any less of a formidable opponent. He also has a healing factor and superstrength way beyond Blade's.

And as I have mentioned many times, Deathstrike is by far one of the deadliest fighters. She would make short work of Blade.

Again, I pose this question to the Blade supporters, since it has gone unanswered -

Do you think Wolverine can hit Blade once in the whole fight? Wolverine lost the H2H fight with both, he out-smarted Mystique after their fight, and he was saved by Cyclops from Sabertooth.

And Blade just fought with the most powerful vampire to have ever lived(who would destroy Mystique btw) to a stalemate, and only began really losing when he transformed.

Barely above peak human, she is not as fast as Blade. More agile I may give you, but not as fast or efficient.

True, but he is slower, dumber, a worse fighter, has no equipment other than his hands and claws, and he is not that much stronger than Blade.

Hahaha no. For one she is not as strong, hell, or as fast, didn't Blade have bullet-dodging feats?

Depends, is Blade trying to hit Wolverine? Because it is pretty hard to hit an opponent who eclipses him in every physical attribute and in skill.

Placidity

Hahaha no. For one she is not as strong, hell, or as fast, didn't Blade have bullet-dodging feats?

Blade's strength level doesn't really do anything for him. Like someone previously said, Wolverine has taken hits from Juggernaut.

Deathstrike also has superstrength as seen in her fights, she was tossing Wolverine into the air (Wolverine is very heavy due to the adamantium) around with pure strength.

The only real thing going for Blade is his speed and skill. As for his speed, he isn't so fast, like Spiderman, that he couldn't be touched at all.

And as for his skill, I would say Deathstrike has that in spades.

Anyway, on B vs W...

Heres my view on it and I've said it many times. Blade is a far superior fighter than Wolverine. He has superstrength, but that won't matter too much (no where near Jugg or even Sabretooth level strength, that Wolverine withstood). His skill and speed is the real factor here. However, he has no real way of putting down Wolverine, not anytime soon anyway, it would take him many hits to KO him, if he even can.

So sure, Wolverine is going to get slapped around a bit, but I think that during their fight, Wolverine will be able to get One slash/stab in and the fight will be over. I don't think Blade supporters can come up with a resonable counter to this point (not so far anyway).

Rogue Jedi
Blade has his armor on, right?

Placidity
I didn't know he had armor. But I would assume so if it he has it in the movies.

Rogue Jedi
I didn't know he had armor. But I would assume so if it he has it in the movies. That vest thingie he wore, remember when the cops shot at him in the hospital in Blade 1?

Rogue Jedi
Another dumb question. Does Blade have his serum? Not that he would have time to use it, but just asking.

ThunderGodEneru
Blade's strength level doesn't really do anything for him. Like someone previously said, Wolverine has taken hits from Juggernaut.

Deathstrike also has superstrength as seen in her fights, she was tossing Wolverine into the air (Wolverine is very heavy due to the adamantium) around with pure strength.

The only real thing going for Blade is his speed and skill. As for his speed, he isn't so fast, like Spiderman, that he couldn't be touched at all.

And as for his skill, I would say Deathstrike has that in spades.

Anyway, on B vs W...

Heres my view on it and I've said it many times. Blade is a far superior fighter than Wolverine. He has superstrength, but that won't matter too much (no where near Jugg or even Sabretooth level strength, that Wolverine withstood). His skill and speed is the real factor here. However, he has no real way of putting down Wolverine, not anytime soon anyway, it would take him many hits to KO him, if he even can.

So sure, Wolverine is going to get slapped around a bit, but I think that during their fight, Wolverine will be able to get One slash/stab in and the fight will be over. I don't think Blade supporters can come up with a resonable counter to this point (not so far anyway). 1. He took like...One or two hits, and was dominated. And strength-wise, Juggernaut has nothing on his comic version, they only share the same name, in terms of power Jonesernaut is an embarassment, hell, other than his forward momentum thing, he has no real strength feats.

2. True. But Blade was physically a match for base form Drake, who as seen was able to cause a large crater with a body-slam/ Drake eclipses Deathstrike in strength.

3. He is much greater than Wolverine in every physical attribute except for durability, which Wolverine only takes due to his skeleton. He is much faster than Wolverine, like I said, did he not have bullet dodging feats?

4. Why? Because she has the super akrobatikz? She was able to own Wolverine in the fight with him, sure, but in the movies, Wolverine was a glorified brawler, with no hint of martal arts training. And she was faster.

5. His speed and skill combined with his strength will be Wolverine's main problem. Wolverine was seen dazed by average blows from humans, like that one mutant who could regrow arms.

And wtf is up with this one slash shit? Are Wolverine's gloves laced with poison now? He would have to get a full on fatal hit(decapitation), which is not likely.

Rogue Jedi
Well now that I think about it, Blade kicks Wolvie three or four times, Wolvie flies backwards, I guess Blade would have time to use his serum.

IF Blade has it in this fight. Sado's call.

jinXed by JaNx
1. He took like...One or two hits, and was dominated. And strength-wise, Juggernaut has nothing on his comic version, they only share the same name, in terms of power Jonesernaut is an embarassment, hell, other than his forward momentum thing, he has no real strength feats.

2. True. But Blade was physically a match for base form Drake, who as seen was able to cause a large crater with a body-slam/ Drake eclipses Deathstrike in strength.

3. He is much greater than Wolverine in every physical attribute except for durability, which Wolverine only takes due to his skeleton. He is much faster than Wolverine, like I said, did he not have bullet dodging feats?

4. Why? Because she has the super akrobatikz? She was able to own Wolverine in the fight with him, sure, but in the movies, Wolverine was a glorified brawler, with no hint of martal arts training. And she was faster.

5. His speed and skill combined with his strength will be Wolverine's main problem. Wolverine was seen dazed by average blows from humans, like that one mutant who could regrow arms.

And wtf is up with this one slash shit? Are Wolverine's gloves laced with poison now? He would have to get a full on fatal hit(decapitation), which is not likely.

Whether or not Juggernaut is as strong as his Comic counterpart shouldn't belittle the strength of his movie incarnation.

Wolverine's durability is not attributed solely to his Skeleton but also his hyper regeneration. I never saw Blade regenerate his flesh instantly as it was being burned away. Wolverine was also able to heal almost instantly after being pierced by Deathstrikes adamantium claws. Yes, Wolverines Skeleton is going to be one of Blades biggest problems but Wolverines Healing factor is definitely far superior to Blades.

No one is arguing that Blade is a more skilled fighter than Wolverine but Blade has absolutely no defense against Wolverines claws. Blade would have to put Wolverine down while completely avoiding Wolverines Slashes. As Blade loses blood he loses strength and even consciousness. A few deep cuts from Wolverine is going to slow blade a great deal. We are talking about indestructible claws that can cut through anything.

Wolverine is far more capable of outlasting Blades attacks than Blade is capable of avoiding Wolverines claws. While Wolverine can heal from critical blows, Blade cannot, he needs down time and blood. One well placed strike from Wolverine can kill Blade instantly. Blade doesn't that Luxury, he is going to have to knock Wolverine out and even after he knocked Wolverine out there would be nothing he could do to him. Wolverine may not be a master of Martial Arts but he has shown that even when fighting a master of martial arts, he can hold his own on both, the offensive and defensive. Blade just isn't that good to keep Wolverine completely at bay.

Kazenji
blade has fast healing too. in Blade2 he had his shins, elbows and wrists and probed with those huge needles that sucked his blood. he only needed blood to get his energy back and once he did he was back at 100%. .

That happen in the first Blade not the second one.

Sado22
wolv-always-get-my-ass-kicked-orine has no feats in the movies.

she beat up a bunch of losers (come on! we all know that soldiers in movies are always pvssies) isn't really saying much for her considering that she's stronger than regular humans.

which was stupid really. he just surprised her. h2h he was getting spanked....without mutual consent big grin

well, he didn't kill him, Scot did. Logan was getting pwned for the most part of it and he even gotted knocked out by him in their first fight. as for as Sabretooth was conscerned he had tossed logan off the statue of liberty and was done with him. Logan just jumped in and asked Scot to fry him. its not a win for Logan considering that the h2h part ended with him getting thrown off statue of liberty.

she owned him completely. and she was pwning him horribly till he pumped her with adamantium. it wasn't really a win given that AGAIN h2h she was spanking him roughly....and once again without concent.

logan hasn't seen those things before is because he's been knocked out way before they even come laughing out loud

also in the second one, foo. watch it again.

~Sado

Silent Guardian
Blade owns him. As long as we are talking about the movie characters.

Also whoever brought up wolverine taking hits from the Juggernaut, that was not impressive. The Juggernaut in X3 was lame he only had one funny line.

Sado22
and wolverine got.......owned. agian no expression

Rogue Jedi
and wolverine got.......owned. agian no expression So does Blade have his serum or what?

Sado22
arguable if he needs it. given that he was able to match speed with Darcula, take blows from Nomad and survive cuts and bruises from Deacon Frost.

Rogue Jedi
Well lets say Wolvie stabs him in the chest. The serum accelerates his healing factor, yes?

Robtard
Like I said in the first post, it's not a matter of Wolverine being a better fighter, stronger or faster than Blade, as he clearly isn't.

How is Blade going to kill him when Wolverine heals from cuts, slashes and stabs within seconds?

As noted, Wolverine's also extremely durable to blunt force trauma, and anyone saying the beating he took from Juggernuat was nothing is a fool, movie-Juggs might be shit compared to the comics, but he was strong/durable enough to be encased in solid concrete and breakout like it was nothing.

Sadako of Girth
I wanna say wolverine in this.
I just dont know what Blade could do to permanently stop Wolverine.

Whereas Blade might not regenerate a new head so easily as healing cuts/bullet wounds etc.

However Im no Blade expert, (didnt see the third as I got bored of vampires) so I cant be sure.

Rogue Jedi
Like I said in the first post, it's not a matter of Wolverine being a better fighter, stronger or faster than Blade, as he clearly isn't.

How is Blade going to kill him when Wolverine heals from cuts, slashes and stabs within seconds?

As noted, Wolverine's also extremely durable to blunt force trauma, and anyone saying the beating he took from Juggernuat was nothing is a fool, movie-Juggs might be shit compared to the comics, but he was strong/durable enough to be encased in solid concrete and breakout like it was nothing. Stab him over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Lady Deathstrike had Wolvie bleeding out in X2 if I remember correctly.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Stab him over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Lady Deathstrike had Wolvie bleeding out in X2 if I remember correctly.

I agree Blade could and he could so very easily.

Wolverine didn't die though and just kept coming back because if the uber-level healing factor.

Sadako of Girth
Stab him over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Lady Deathstrike had Wolvie bleeding out in X2 if I remember correctly.

Cant Wolverine use his claws to block and break Blade's sword..?

Yeah but she had her powers and an Admantium skeleton allowing her to survive that long.

dadudemon
Wolverine is far more capable of outlasting Blades attacks than Blade is capable of avoiding Wolverines claws. While Wolverine can heal from critical blows, Blade cannot, he needs down time and blood. One well placed strike from Wolverine can kill Blade instantly. Blade doesn't that Luxury, he is going to have to knock Wolverine out and even after he knocked Wolverine out there would be nothing he could do to him. Wolverine may not be a master of Martial Arts but he has shown that even when fighting a master of martial arts, he can hold his own on both, the offensive and defensive. Blade just isn't that good to keep Wolverine completely at bay.

Not only that, but Uriko was also a healer like Wolverine. Wolverine actually killed someone with ninja-like skills of the type that Blade defeated (because he's M-er Effin Blade). However, the only way he could defeat her was by filling her body up with molten Adamantium. I have no idea, other than destroying the brain (based on comics) you could defeat a rapid healer like Wolverine.

Rogue Jedi
I agree Blade could and he could so very easily.

Wolverine didn't die though and just kept coming back because if the uber-level healing factor. I know, but wasnt Wolvie close to passing out?

Robtard
I know, but wasnt Wolvie close to passing out?

He looked like he was in a lot of pain, not sure about passing out, considering he still managed to get her off his ass.

Rogue Jedi
He looked like he was in a lot of pain, not sure about passing out, considering he still managed to get her off his ass. Thye should have had sex. We should have seen them having sex.

Robtard
You and your Asian fetish, she's a good looking Asian though; I wouldn't throw her out of bed.

Rogue Jedi
You and your Asian fetish, she's a good looking Asian though; I wouldn't throw her out of bed. Nah, the asian fetish is dead and buried, never again an asian for me, but dude, it's KELLY HU.

Sadako of Girth
Jet Li, more like lolz

jinXed by JaNx
Not only that, but Uriko was also a healer like Wolverine. Wolverine actually killed someone with ninja-like skills of the type that Blade defeated (because he's M-er Effin Blade). However, the only way he could defeat her was by filling her body up with molten Adamantium. I have no idea, other than destroying the brain (based on comics) you could defeat a rapid healer like Wolverine.

Didn't they take Blade down in one of the movies by slowly bleeding him out? I'm not sure if i remember that correctly but i thought they did.

Either way, it's well known that Blade loses his strength and speed as he loses blood. Anytime he loses a significant amount of blood he has to replenish his lost blood. He will not simply heal. Wolverine can regenerate discintigrating flesh, instantaneously. He has an indestructible skeleton as well has indestructible claws that pierce any type of metal. Wolverines traits are feat enough for him to be in a superior league than blade. Unless, of course Blade is blood Raging.

Final Blaxican
There isn't really any reason to assume that Logan could lose to Blade.

Robtard
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
There isn't really any reason to assume that Logan could lose to Blade.

What about Blade's "blackness", could that factor in for a win?

ThunderGodEneru
Whether or not Juggernaut is as strong as his Comic counterpart shouldn't belittle the strength of his movie incarnation.

Wolverine's durability is not attributed solely to his Skeleton but also his hyper regeneration. I never saw Blade regenerate his flesh instantly as it was being burned away. Wolverine was also able to heal almost instantly after being pierced by Deathstrikes adamantium claws. Yes, Wolverines Skeleton is going to be one of Blades biggest problems but Wolverines Healing factor is definitely far superior to Blades.

No one is arguing that Blade is a more skilled fighter than Wolverine but Blade has absolutely no defense against Wolverines claws. Blade would have to put Wolverine down while completely avoiding Wolverines Slashes. As Blade loses blood he loses strength and even consciousness. A few deep cuts from Wolverine is going to slow blade a great deal. We are talking about indestructible claws that can cut through anything.

Wolverine is far more capable of outlasting Blades attacks than Blade is capable of avoiding Wolverines claws. While Wolverine can heal from critical blows, Blade cannot, he needs down time and blood. One well placed strike from Wolverine can kill Blade instantly. Blade doesn't that Luxury, he is going to have to knock Wolverine out and even after he knocked Wolverine out there would be nothing he could do to him. Wolverine may not be a master of Martial Arts but he has shown that even when fighting a master of martial arts, he can hold his own on both, the offensive and defensive. Blade just isn't that good to keep Wolverine completely at bay. 1. His move incarnation's best feat was breaking through concrete, granted, it was impressive, but it does not mean Blade's punches will not even affect Wolverine as is being implied, considering a normal human did so.

2. I never said Blade's regeneration was on the same calibur as Wolverine's.

3. No defense? He has this thing called superior strength, speed, and skill to allow him to block, dodge, and parry Wolverine's blows easily.

4. Why? Wasn't Wolverine KOed by being thrown into a tree? He was KOed by a bullet to the skull as well. With the superior force Blade can put into his punches, a blow to the skull won't just bounce off Blade's head, it will cause brain trauma with each blow. Wolverine has not shown to heal damage of the brain as swiftly as other damage. He will progressively be getting worse and worse throughout the fight. And dude, against Deathstrike, Wolverine was being dominated. There is really no other way to put that. Held his own my ass.

ThunderGodEneru
There isn't really any reason to assume that Logan could lose to Blade. Other than being slower, weaker, less skilled, which would attribute to him never being able to hit him?

Final Blaxican
Bade isn't that fast in the movies.

In the comic world, I'd disagree heavily. Logan's his superior in much more ways.

ThunderGodEneru
The comics don't amount to shit in this thread.

And Blade is much faster than Wolverine. Who showed no signifigant speed in the movies to be honest.

Final Blaxican
I wasn't sure whither you were referring to their comic forms of their movie forms.

ThunderGodEneru
Comics is much different obviously, physically Blade and Wolverine are about equal(maybe even with a slight nod to Wolverine), and in terms of speed the gap is not large if there is one, and Wolverine is a better fighter I believe.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Jet Li, more like lolz Sssshhhh....You promised you wouldnt tell. embarrasment

Sadako of Girth
stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
What about Blade's "blackness", could that factor in for a win? laughing

Robtard
laughing

Look at Fred Williamson's characters, the 'blackness' allows them feats well above any mortal man, all I'm saying.

Rogue Jedi
HUSH yo mouth.

jinXed by JaNx
1. His move incarnation's best feat was breaking through concrete, granted, it was impressive, but it does not mean Blade's punches will not even affect Wolverine as is being implied, considering a normal human did so.

2. I never said Blade's regeneration was on the same calibur as Wolverine's.

3. No defense? He has this thing called superior strength, speed, and skill to allow him to block, dodge, and parry Wolverine's blows easily.

4. Why? Wasn't Wolverine KOed by being thrown into a tree? He was KOed by a bullet to the skull as well. With the superior force Blade can put into his punches, a blow to the skull won't just bounce off Blade's head, it will cause brain trauma with each blow. Wolverine has not shown to heal damage of the brain as swiftly as other damage. He will progressively be getting worse and worse throughout the fight. And dude, against Deathstrike, Wolverine was being dominated. There is really no other way to put that. Held his own my ass.

Busting through reinforced concrete walls and tearing a house apart like nothing is definitely a feat worth mentioning. Juggernaut tossed Wolverine around like a ragdoll. This definitely implies great strength.

When i said Blade has no defense i meant he has no defense against Wolverines claws. Any direct hit from Wolverine is going to severely wound Blade. One well place strike can end blade, several direct strikes is going to cause Blade to lose a significant amount of blood.

I'm not sure why you mention that a bullet to the head knocked Wolverine out when a bullet to the head would kill Blade. Wolverine wasn't even out for five seconds. As for being Ko'd from being slammed into a tree, wasn't he launched a great distance into the tree? Either way, Wolverine still has the feat of regenerating his decsintigrating flesh instantaneously. There is no way that Blade is going to break Wolverines bones and using his sword to hack his flesh off is pointless.

There is nothing to suggest that Blade can cause brain damage to Wolverine just as there is nothing to suggest that Wolverine cannot heal sustained brain damage. You also have to consider that by getting close enough to Wolverine to deal out a barrage of punches is going to give Wolverine the advantage. You cannot discredit Wolverine's fighting prowess even if it is inferior to Blades. Do you think that Wolverine is going to stand there while Blade smashes him in the head? No, Wolverine is going to cut Blades arms off.

Rogue Jedi
Blade dodged every attack those two vamps threw at him at the beginning of Blade 2, and they are faster than Wolvie. I think the odds of him dodging Wolvies attacks are pretty good.

dadudemon
Blade dodged every attack those two vamps threw at him at the beginning of Blade 2, and they are faster than Wolvie. I think the odds of him dodging Wolvies attacks are pretty good.

This would be correct. I wish that they would have giving Wolverine his jump all over the place and bounce around like a freaking rabbit, abilities, for the movies. I was disappointed that he didn't do more of that.

Rogue Jedi
I was disappointed that he turned Mystique down......

Trackz
ok this is easy lets compare their fights:
HEre are wolverines fights:

vs. Sabretooth
HyKHhrT8Rh4

vs. Lady Deathstrike
m35ylDJYOv8

vs.
6qYMV_NzleU

its missing a couple but those are the big fights

here are blades:
Blade vs. Deacon Frost:
u3YLY88-qcs

Blade vs. Some vampire guy and guards:
TF9LpOWIJmA

Blade vs. Club of vampires:
9OFgZQabR3g&fmt=18

Blade vs. Drake:
df5D5TgMHao

Blade vs. Nomak:
YAbZCNHhGXc

Blade vs. Marcus Van Sciver:
1z1YXcjSLLY

Rogue Jedi
Is the last vid from the movies?

Trackz
Is the last vid from the movies? that ones from the tv show, I think its supposed to be canon to the movies.

Robtard
Originally posted by Trackz
ok this is easy lets compare their fights:
HEre are wolverines fights:

I don't think anyone has argued that Wolverine is faster or a better fighter, just that Blade has no way of putting Wolverine down for good with edged weapons.

In a prolonged fight, Wolverine would likely be able to get at least a couple of good hits in, which would be more than enough to incapacitate of kill Blade.

Trackz
I don't think anyone has argued that Wolverine is faster or a better fighter, just that Blade has no way of putting Wolverine down for good with edged weapons.

In a prolonged fight, Wolverine would likely be able to get at least a couple of good hits in, which would be more than enough to incapacitate of kill Blade. wolverine can bleed out, a powerful enough gun can KO wolverine (xmen 1) if wolverine was slashed across the throat, he'd be done (or pierced through the heart)

Robtard
wolverine can bleed out, a powerful enough gun can KO wolverine (xmen 1) if wolverine was slashed across the throat, he'd be done (or pierced through the heart)

All speculation on your part.

He heals incredibly fast, which includes rapid regeneration of lost tissue, so there's no reason to believe blood lost would be take him down.

It took the force of a bullet directly to the dome to knock him out for a few seconds, that is in no way a negative towards his abilities.

Why would a throat slash or damage to his heart put him down permanently, considering that damage he's taken and healed from? In X2, Deathstrike was stabbing him repeatedly through the back and chest, good chance she hit his heart with at least one of her ten fingers.

Rogue Jedi
that ones from the tv show, I think its supposed to be canon to the movies. Movies only, forum rules.

jinXed by JaNx
wolverine can bleed out, a powerful enough gun can KO wolverine (xmen 1) if wolverine was slashed across the throat, he'd be done (or pierced through the heart)

There is nothing in the movies that suggest that. The fact that Wolverine was able to instantly regenerate dicsintigrating flesh actually beats the argument that Wolverine can be bled out. Yeah, a punctured heart may KO Wolverine but Blade can't pierce Wolverines adamantium skeleton to puncture his heart.

Blade is going to have to try and knock Wolverine out with Blunt force. However, getting in close enough to utilize his physical strength is going to put him danger from Wolverines claws. Im sure Blade will be able to dodge Wolverines attacks for a very long time but all Wolverine needs to do is cut an artery, pierce a major organ, slit Blades throat or sever a limb. Because of this i think Blades best chance is to use environmental hazards to KO Wolverine. Getting in close is just going to put him at even greater disadvantage.

Robtard
environmental hazards to KO Wolverine.

What do you have in mind? Oil spill, exploding septic tank, nuclear meltdown?

Sadako of Girth
Wolverine would survive Judgement day at point blank range and in the style of "Oliver", ask Skynet:

"Please sir, can I have some more..?"..... stick out tongue

Robtard
Nuke should kill him, can't imagine he can regenerate when every cell is burned to ash.

Maybe we can give Blade a nuke? Mod?

Final Blaxican
In the comics he's regenerated from having every cell incinerated from his skeleton.

In the comics.

dadudemon
In the comics he's regenerated from having every cell incinerated from his skeleton.

In the comics.

Indeed...As long as his brain is intact, he should be able to restore from anything.

But wasn't that Comic series not part of Marvel main continuity?

Yes, we know this is movies...

Final Blaxican
No, and he's lost his brain as well.

Wolverine has had every single cell in his body completely incinerated on multiple accounts, but he can heal back from even a skeleton.

dadudemon

Wolverine has had every single cell in his body completely incinerated on multiple accounts, but he can heal back from even a skeleton.

I'm quite certain that it was because his brain is completely encased in adamantium that he could regenerate. He has not had every cell destroyed in his body. Neurons.

ThunderGodEneru
I am pretty sure there were special conditions for how Wolverine survived that.

Robtard

Then I assume the blood/bone marrow inside his bones was enough.

I was thinking that a nuke would even melt adamantium and therefore destroy his bones too, at least from a movie standpoint.

I remember flipping through a comic once long ago, it was some 'in the future' spin-off I think; it had Wolverine's skeleton in a water tank and his brain was still alive, I think a Sentinel blasted the flesh clean off his bones. That it?

jinXed by JaNx
Nuke should kill him, can't imagine he can regenerate when every cell is burned to ash.

Maybe we can give Blade a nuke? Mod?

laughing out loud

I think an adamantium sword would do the trick. Wolverine isn't going to regenerate a head after decapitation.

Placidity
laughing out loud

I think an adamantium sword would do the trick. Wolverine isn't going to regenerate a head after decapitation.

Adamantium is virtually indestructible. A sword made of adamantium will not cut through another. Just the same with lightsabers.

Sadako of Girth
Might a lightsaber heat the admantium enough to melt Admantium, though..? If so, good job Blade doesn't have one.

dadudemon
Might a lightsaber heat the admantium enough to melt Admantium, though..? If so, good job Blade doesn't have one.

Silly Star Wars fanboy. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Blade can always borrow McClane's SUV.

Sadako of Girth
Silly Star Wars fanboy. stick out tongue

Touche. stick out tongue

Well, thats the classic argument in the "Can Superman destroy Admantium" argument, isnt it...?

That Superman's eyebeams could heat Wolverines skeleton to the point of melting it....?

Sadako of Girth
Blade can always borrow McClane's SUV.

If it is present, and it'd help to save time, then there'd be no shame in that....

At least itd be more stylish and harder work doing that, that say..... ....dropping a shipping container on a guy, I guess.

But McClane thought of it first, which is also a point in itself..

dadudemon
Touche. stick out tongue

Well, thats the classic argument in the "Can Superman destroy Admantium" argument, isnt it...?

That Superman's eyebeams could heat Wolverines skeleton to the point of melting it....?

Indeed. That's spammed many times in that same exact thread you're referring to. (The eye beams being able to destroy adamantium.

Even if the alloy is not melt-able, it still has to sublimate. There is probably a temperature that it will just vaporize. His eye beam should be more than enough to cause rapid sublimation.

Robtard
Indeed. That's spammed many times in that same exact thread you're referring to. (The eye beams being able to destroy adamantium.

Even if the alloy is not melt-able, it still has to sublimate. There is probably a temperature that it will just vaporize. His eye beam should be more than enough to cause rapid sublimation.

Pure speculation. We're talking about a fictional alloy, maybe even the Sun's temperature isn't hot enough.

Anyone,

From a comic standpoint, has adamantium (the pure shit) ever been melted? I know Magneto can manipulate, bend and twist it.

Trackz
All speculation on your part.

He heals incredibly fast, which includes rapid regeneration of lost tissue, so there's no reason to believe blood lost would be take him down.

It took the force of a bullet directly to the dome to knock him out for a few seconds, that is in no way a negative towards his abilities.

Why would a throat slash or damage to his heart put him down permanently, considering that damage he's taken and healed from? In X2, Deathstrike was stabbing him repeatedly through the back and chest, good chance she hit his heart with at least one of her ten fingers. a bullet to the head took him down, and he was limping after lady deathstrike made a series of stabs, blades sword raking through him would indeed cause him to bleed out.

Trackz
There is nothing in the movies that suggest that. The fact that Wolverine was able to instantly regenerate dicsintigrating flesh actually beats the argument that Wolverine can be bled out. Yeah, a punctured heart may KO Wolverine but Blade can't pierce Wolverines adamantium skeleton to puncture his heart.

Blade is going to have to try and knock Wolverine out with Blunt force. However, getting in close enough to utilize his physical strength is going to put him danger from Wolverines claws. Im sure Blade will be able to dodge Wolverines attacks for a very long time but all Wolverine needs to do is cut an artery, pierce a major organ, slit Blades throat or sever a limb. Because of this i think Blades best chance is to use environmental hazards to KO Wolverine. Getting in close is just going to put him at even greater disadvantage. how...he wasnt bleeding at all he was healing flesh, that and the fact phoenix was holding back against him. plus you dont need to break ones skeleton in order to destroy the heart, Blade kills vampire for a living, he never needs to break their ribcage in order to hit their heart, the only time this posed a problem was against nomak who ribs cage actually engulfed his heart and nothing could pierce it.

Trackz

Wolverine has had every single cell in his body completely incinerated on multiple accounts, but he can heal back from even a skeleton. no the writer hinted that the skeleton might have protected his brain.

ThunderGodEneru
Pure speculation. We're talking about a fictional alloy, maybe even the Sun's temperature isn't hot enough. Superman's heatvision is many times hotter than the sun.

Sadako of Girth
But what are the chances that Blade could generate such temperatures..?

ThunderGodEneru
Over 9,000 is my guess.

Robtard
a bullet to the head took him down, and he was limping after lady deathstrike made a series of stabs, blades sword raking through him would indeed cause him to bleed out.

It knocked him out for a few seconds, considering it was a bullet to the head, that favors well for him.

He was hurt and was in pain, he recovered quickly, as per his healing factor. There is nothing to suggest he "bleeds out", since he does have a healing factor which not only closes wounds incredible fast, it also regenerates lost tissue incredibly fast.

Not sure what you point is.

Trackz
It knocked him out for a few seconds, considering it was a bullet to the head, that favors well for him.

He was hurt and was in pain, he recovered quickly, as per his healing factor. There is nothing to suggest he "bleeds out", since he does have a healing factor which not only closes wounds incredible fast, it also regenerates lost tissue incredibly fast.

Not sure what you point is. the point is being ko'd for a few seconds counts as a win.

dadudemon
Pure speculation. We're talking about a fictional alloy, maybe even the Sun's temperature isn't hot enough.

Anyone,

From a comic standpoint, has adamantium (the pure shit) ever been melted? I know Magneto can manipulate, bend and twist it.

Nah. Every solid sublimates on some level. There's things like proton half lives. Adamantium has to break down, even if it is on a cosmic time table.

Saying that, bringing anti-matter into contact with it will cause it to waste away. (In addition to massive annihilation explosions. lol)

However, it's possible in that fictional universe that it doesn't sublimate at all. It'd be harder and harder to make logical comparisons if special alloys defied basic physics. It's gets retarded even trying to compare two characters when the physcis are ****ed.

Robtard
the point is being ko'd for a few seconds counts as a win.

Blade is really strong, not sure his punches are equal to a bullet to the head, in regards to force applied per square inch.

Also, if Blade is going in for a punch, he's close enough for Wolverine to slice with both claws, could prove fatal for Blade, that.

dadudemon
Blade is really strong, not sure his punches are equal to a bullet to the head, in regards to force applied per square inch.

You're absolutely correct.

Blade should be able to punch him hard enough to knock him into the air, pretty damn far.

Wait...so did Sabertooth. no expression Did Wolverine get knocked at when he was upper cutted a shit ton in the air?

Rogue Jedi
You're absolutely correct.

Blade should be able to punch him hard enough to knock him into the air, pretty damn far.

Wait...so did Sabertooth. no expression Did Wolverine get knocked at when he was upper cutted a shit ton in the air? Yup. And for quite some time.

Trackz

Also, if Blade is going in for a punch, he's close enough for Wolverine to slice with both claws, could prove fatal for Blade, that. blade also has some high caliber weapons if he hits wolverine it should be able to put him down (although in the wolverine trailer he takes a bullet to the head and is fine)

dadudemon
Yup. And for quite some time.

I've seen the movie twice, many years ago. lol

I couldn't remember if he got knocked out a long time or night. However, I think I remember him passing out on the hood of the car or in the snow, or something.

This has some significance because Blade HAS that power to punch Wolverine that far.

Man...remembering the Blade fights, he is uber badass, in an immature kind of boyish way. Good fights...and he pops and locks and poses the whole time, lol. If I were younger, they'd probably have been the best.

So, if the thread started was intending the fight to end on death OR knock-out. Blade wins this.

We should ALL wait and see what kind of feats this new Wolverine movie brings us. Just watching the preview in HD makes my balls wet.

Deadline

Placidity
I've seen the movie twice, many years ago. lol

I couldn't remember if he got knocked out a long time or night. However, I think I remember him passing out on the hood of the car or in the snow, or something.

Yup, what happened was Sabretooth used a large tree (I mean large) and whacked Wolverine with it (probably in the head if I remember correctly), and Wolvie was down for the count for ages. I think he regained consciousness after they brought him back to the X-mansion.

That said, I very much doubt Blade could've even picked up that tree, let alone swing it like Sabretooth did. There is clearly a strength difference.

Edit:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nDDcpt4W6m0/SwDzB_yWTBI/AAAAAAAAALk/6m9jJyP3WPY/s400/fffffuuu.bmp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.