TYRANT vs THANOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkness_Within
This is before his pre annihilation death so thanos gets all his powers from before he died but no IG or prep or HOTU

Vs

Tyrant this is when he first came out of course he only came out for a short perioud of time and died : /

iceman24567
OK you can stomp with the spite threads no expression.

Bouboumaster
Tyrant.

Enyalus
Tyrant.

Kris Blaze
Tyrant 7/10

Unless Thanos can replicate the sticks that Handmaiden's race used.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Tyrant 7/10

Unless Thanos can replicate the sticks that Handmaiden's race used.

Let me get this straight you think Odin might have a chance to scratch odin and thus seeming to imply Odin wins 10/10 yet you give Tyrant only 7/10 hmmmm I think you have that the way unless of course you think Odin is Tyrant's superior. To me Tyrant wins this battle 10/10 I could maybe see Thanos winning one battle but probably not.

Darkness_Within
im not giving a spite thread...........there ARE people on this board that say odin and thanos are equals and that thanos has even owned a hungry galactus, and that thanos hurt hunger who was suppose to be a reality eating creature, there has been people who also say that he gave tyrant a hard time and that his upgrades might even make him as powerful as final crisis darkseid with the ALE. Im letting them have there chance here is all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.