Sora vs Nero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KakashiKun
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) vs Nero (Devil May Cry 4). Both have all their abilities and go all out. Who would dominate?
Side Note: Nero can use his devil trigger, and Sora can use all his transformations. (Valor form, Master form etc.), inclusing all his magic. No partners needed.

King-Fingolfin
Sora by a landslide.

ThunderGodEneru
Why?

Because he blocked t3h lazas and cut a piece of building in half?

King-Fingolfin
Because he's faster, and his Final form is teh penn-haxx.

no expression

ThunderGodEneru
How is he faster?

Because going by cut-scenes, he is not very fast at all.

King-Fingolfin
Going by cutscenes, he gets his ass kicked by like 6 heartless, when we know by feats he has soloed 1000 heartless at once.

no expression

ThunderGodEneru
He soloed 1,000 Heartless with help, and they were fodder Heartless, and cut-scenes>>>>>>>>>>Gameplay. smile

Phanteros
those where fodder heartless and they are not as durable as the opponents Nero Faced

King-Fingolfin
The Heartless that beat up Sora were even shittier then the ones in the 1000 heartless army. no expression

ThunderGodEneru
And the cut-scene is still better than the gameplay, because it is impossible to gauge the factors that went into what Sora did.

Phanteros
they still where shitty enemies compare to nero faced.
i mean they are retarded and such

King-Fingolfin
Really? What enemies did Nero face that compared to the likes of Ansem, Organization 13, Various Hulking Heartless and Nobodies, and Selphie? no expression

ThunderGodEneru
A>B>C logic fails.

Phanteros
Originally posted by King-Fingolfin
Really? What enemies did Nero face that compared to the likes of Ansem, Organization 13, Various Hulking Heartless and Nobodies, and Selphie? no expression
seph isn't cannon sorry and as for the hulking heartless nothing to the likes of berial. nobodies are the same as heartless . ansem beams can be compared to the swords plus sora didn't solo him. organization 13 most are just illusionist and can be taken out easily.

King-Fingolfin
Sephiroth in KH2 is a canon fight for Sora. It's just not canon for the FF7 verse.

Really? So that Hundred Ton Heartless that Sora fought in the Lion King world is weaker then Berial? no expression

Nobodies are far superior to Heartless no expression

Not really. no expression Only Illusionist I can think of is Luxord. Maybe.

Scarlet Fox

You cant compare it that way. Just because one game is harder then the other doesnt mean an enemy from one game is easier or harder then one in this game. Switch Nero and Sora and think about how they would fare in each others world. Cause Technically Nero fights demons and Sora fights Heartless. Wouldnt you classify Heartless as some kind of Demon? what it really comes down to is skill. Would this skill counter that skill? Ect.

...But Nero is Smexy so I say he Dominates

ThunderGodEneru
Sephiroth in KH2 is a canon fight for Sora. It's just not canon for the FF7 verse.

Really? So that Hundred Ton Heartless that Sora fought in the Lion King world is weaker then Berial? no expression

Nobodies are far superior to Heartless no expression

Not really. no expression Only Illusionist I can think of is Luxord. Maybe. 1. It's also optional.

2. Sora did not overpower it, he jumped on its back and pwned the nub on top.

3. Depends.

4. Luxord isn't an illusionist, he's a time manipulator.

King-Fingolfin
Actually, there is a part where Sora overpowers it.

That means Sora has class 100 strength131

ThunderGodEneru
Prove it.

I don't believe you.

And that was Lion Sora noob. 131

King-Fingolfin
If you go by size, Lion Sora is actually weaker then Normal Sora 131

King-Fingolfin
b7WVmLo91fA

0:38

ThunderGodEneru
He only overpowered one hand you nub.

King-Fingolfin
He's still uberzorz strong 131

Especially due to the fact Sora did it with the Keyblade in his mouth lol.

Phanteros
He's still uberzorz strong 131

Especially due to the fact Sora did it with the Keyblade in his mouth lol.
i like to see him try that without the keyblade

Gumachi
wExC_UegKZw

@1:04/Nero just blows Sora's ass out of the orbit with his Devil Bringer.

King-Fingolfin
Granted, that is the most likely outcome of the battle.

First_Tsurugi06
Been the longest time since I touched KHI or KHII. I only remember that Lion King boss so well because it reminded me of Shadow of the Colossus. Sora's best feats were mostly gameplay, whereas Puss-in-Blue has at least a couple of decent out-of-game feats. Goody-two-shoes Dante-wannabe has already faced at least as bad as what Sora can dish out magic-wise, at least individually though I think it goes without saying that his best feats are usually due to his sucker-punch machine of a plot-based explanation for hammerspace.

I'd opt either for a tie, or for a close-ish win by the prettyboy who (litreally) cried "Kyrie".

Man of...
Anyone see how Nero crushed the head of the savior at the end of the game? That was badass. Also, what is the point of the Blue Rose? Damn thing seems useless.

Oh wait, there's a vid of it...oh well, never mind.

Ultimate Wil
I will have to say Sora, but it is a close battle, not a landslide

Phanteros
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil
I will have to say Sora, but it is a close battle, not a landslide
sora isn't wining this. Nero can hold him with his demon arm an crush him like the savior's hand.

k1Lla441
I will have to say Sora, but it is a close battle, not a landslide yea, your wrong.

Ultimate Wil
Sora turns Final Form when he has enough power and that's the end.

Phanteros
Sora turns Final Form when he has enough power and that's the end.

devil trigger and finish him off.

Ultimate Wil
Final Form>Devil Trigger

MadMel
prove it, otherwise you're trolling erm

Gumachi
Originally posted by Phanteros
devil trigger and finish him off.

Devil Bringer.

Final Form>Devil Trigger

If the incarnation of Sparda couldn't resist it, what makes you think baby-boy Sora will?

King-Fingolfin
Wasn't that a false incarnation =/

Gumachi
"False Savior" It still was the incarnation of Sparda.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by Gumachi
Devil Bringer.

If the incarnation of Sparda couldn't resist it, what makes you think baby-boy Sora will?

You honestly think baby boy sora is the same thing as Sparda? If you do, then you don't know a thing about Sora then.

Gumachi
Incarnation of the most powerful Demon>>>>>Sora.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.