Emperor Palpatine vs Queen Bavmorta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
I know the movie Willow is not really SW canon, but it was created by George Lucas.

Bavmorta was the evil queen from the movie Willow. The fight takes place where Yoda fought Dooku, on Geonosis. Palpatine can not use his light saber.

Gideon
Palpatine. Quite easily.

Off topic, I love Bavmorda. Jean Marsh is an extremely talented actress.

SIDIOUS 66
Yeah i really like her too.

You really think it would be that easy? As far as tk, yeah Palpatine would totaly dominate her. But she did turn a small army to pigs, and was able to manipulate weather to a certain degree. I believe she turned some inhabitants from that one kingdom to stone, and resisted some attacks from Cherlydria's wand.

Gideon
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Yeah i really like her too.

You really think it would be that easy? As far as tk, yeah Palpatine would totaly dominate her. But she did turn a small army to pigs, and was able to manipulate weather to a certain degree. I believe she turned some inhabitants from that one kingdom to stone, and resisted some attacks from Cherlydria's wand.

Oh, she's powerful, no doubt, but Palpatine's powers are far more combat oriented.

Lord Lucien
I'd put Palpatine's ability to ravage a planet's surface above Bavmorta's pigs.

I love that move. Val Kilmer ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.