Superboy Prime&H/P Doomsday vs Asagrd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Prime and Doomsday have landed in asgard(classic),and are intend on wrecking the place just for lulz.

with out bfr,can they be stopped..??

Anti-Monitor
Nope...they need BFR.

Enyalus
Prime could be taken out. I doubt DD could, though.

xJLxKing
Is Odin there? If he isn't, they go through

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Is Odin there? If he isn't, they go through

It's classic Asgard. So yes, Odin is there.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
It's classic Asgard. So yes, Odin is there.
Oh, wow that's hard to get through. It all depends if SMP, or DD can defeat Odin. If its 2 against 1, then yeah but they have Thor and a huge army.

Anti-Monitor
Yimr and or Surtur?

Odin is the hard one.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Yimr and or Surtur?

Odin is the hard one. no, just asgard residents.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
no, just asgard residents. Then they wreck Asgard.

psycho gundam
odin solos

h1a8
Odin had trouble with much slower beings.
Remember CIS is on.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
odin solos
I doubt that he can beat both SMP and DD. SMP took Mordu's shot like nothing. Saying it tickled. Mordu is also one of the most powerful magic users and he could have gotten beat. Odin better have something strong to beat SMP. Then there is DD. You kill him and he gets back up.

Bentley
Prime stomps Asgard, Doomsday and then leaves to spank Marvel and DC earth.

Enyalus
I doubt that he can beat both SMP and DD. SMP took Mordu's shot like nothing. Saying it tickled. Mordu is also one of the most powerful magic users and he could have gotten beat. Odin better have something strong to beat SMP.

How about a galaxy-busting red solar radiation blast?

iceman24567
Prime could take Odin on his lonesome.

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime could take Odin on his lonesome.

BS.

xJLxKing
How about a galaxy-busting red solar radiation blast?
Proof that he can use a REd Solar Radiation which can destroy a galaxy.

Enyalus
Proof that he can use a REd Solar Radiation which can destroy a galaxy.

facepalm

Just, be quiet. You're not clever by doing that.

xJLxKing
facepalm

Just, be quiet. You're not clever by doing that.
Please, I asked for one feat which can use. Odin has never been able to use a Galaxy busting attack which has attributes of a red sun. NEVER!

Enyalus
Please, I asked for one feat which can use. Odin has never been able to use a Galaxy busting attack which has attributes of a red sun. NEVER!

You're right. Because, he's like, needed to use red sunlight as an attack before. And he's certainly not an energy manipulator. I don't know what I was thinking. I concede. Good argument.

Naija boy
In asgard they both get spanked. Odin uses Red sun radiation and puts SMP away and then disposes of Doomsday

iceman24567
With his suit on nah? He would spank Odin and burn a S on the smoldering rock that was Asgard.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
In asgard they both get spanked. Odin uses Red sun radiation and puts SMP away and then disposes of Doomsday

I think the Bad Guys win due to DD. Because I can't see Odin putting him down. But Prime? That's a big weakness for Odin to work with. He'd die during the fight.

psycho gundam
usually when asgard is attacked(if not every time), the invaders get spotted by heimdall due to his magical super-senses, then wave after wave of asgardians go after whomever it is. obviously the armies of asgard will be destroyed by the two characters, but at the same time this gives odin time to gauge their powers' and suit up to battle them.

after prime and dd inevitably kill off the ones he loves like balder, sif, etc, odin's going to be enraged far beyond what we've seen from him. add to the fact that BFR is not an option, odin's going to bring the pain.

just a hunch, but odin only relying on brute force is going to need his destroyer armour, and gugnir. if enough asgardians are left he can draw them in so they won't be killed/a liability. that's likely since not only does that protect them under the destroyer's indestructible shell, but it also enlarges it to the point where he can thus wield the oversword.

odin is also capable of teleporting beings from any of the nine worlds (this includes midgard/earth) to asgard. he's done so many times. so that means thor, herculese, etc could show up on the drop of a hat.

also, loki, hela, lorelei, and the enchantress are expert illusion casters. a tactic they could use with at least minimal success is to make either one of the two invaders attack each other. especially when loki is involved, the divide and concur tactic is always in play.

nobody unless magically invisible can get past heimdall unnoticed.

Naija boy
I think the Bad Guys win due to DD. Because I can't see Odin putting him down. But Prime? That's a big weakness for Odin to work with. He'd die during the fight.

Doomsday might be a bit of a problem to ko but is he immune to being trapped or contained somehow? Further i seem to remeber seeing it somewhere that superman hurt him or something like that. confused

Newjak
Odin in the Destroyer Armor is the first, last, and only line of defense you need stick out tongue

Naija boy
Originally posted by Newjak
Odin in the Destroyer Armor is the first, last, and only line of defense you need stick out tongue

true.

iceman24567
I think the Bad Guys win due to DD. Because I can't see Odin putting him down. But Prime? That's a big weakness for Odin to work with. He'd die during the fight. First he would have to get his suit off and it takes a hell of alot to do that.

Enyalus
First he would have to get his suit off and it takes a hell of alot to do that.

It only feeds him yellow sunlight when yellow sunlight is available. Besides, Odin has matter manipulation.

...I didn't take into consideration the Odin Destroyer or the Odinsword. If that's allowed, I gotta change my opinion on the outcome of the battle.

iceman24567
It only feeds him yellow sunlight when yellow sunlight is available. Besides, Odin has matter manipulation.

...I didn't take into consideration the Odin Destroyer or the Odinsword. If that's allowed, I gotta change my opinion on the outcome of the battle. While his suit is on red sun radiation won't affect him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Red.jpg

Enyalus
While his suit is on red sun radiation won't affect him.

Nice try, but that isn't what it said. That just means they didn't have the kind of power to affect him with red sunlight while the suit was on. Odin is leagues above them. And they aren't on Earth for this fight, they're in Asgard.

Prime had his suit on when they went through Rao. It effected him. It totally depowered him. Ta da.

iceman24567
Nice try, but that isn't what it said. That just means they didn't have the kind of power to affect him with red sunlight while the suit was on. Odin is leagues above them. And they aren't on Earth for this fight, they're in Asgard.

Prime had his suit on when they went through Rao. It effected him. It totally depowered him. Ta da. You mean it burned his suit off? I won't even waste my life looking for that laughing . Right odin is leagues above 2 Daxamites, 2 Cosmic Boys and Superman? I don't see how Odin can beat somebody with Primes feats.

Enyalus
You mean it burned his suit off? I won't even waste my life looking for that laughing .

Notice the last scan, and what Prime says about the armor:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Prime_redsun0.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Prime_redsun1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Prime_redsun2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Prime_redsun3.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Prime_redsun4.jpg

And with respect to energy-generation and power output, yes, Odin is leagues above them.

iceman24567
The sun destroyed his armor i never disputed that. I assume Odin has a giant red star in his closet to do that with then? I would give 2 Daxamites, 2 Cosmic boys and Superman the win over Odin if it wasn't for their weaknesses.

Enyalus
The sun destroyed his armor i never disputed that. I assume Odin has a giant red star in his closet to do that with then?

The Odin who rocks the multiverse with his energy blasts is going to toss out shots that are weaker than a red sun? Are you hearing yourself?

iceman24567
The Odin who rocks the multiverse with his energy blasts is going to toss out shots that are weaker than a red sun? Are you hearing yourself? Oh so now were going with the Odin rocking the multiverse Blasphemy yet when he fought Thanos trying to kill him as im told he didn't rock any multiverses are you hearing yourself?

Enyalus
Way to change the subject.

Prime goes down. DD solos. The end.

...Unless Odin goes Destroyer & Odinsword.

iceman24567
Way to change the subject. I didn't i don't see how Odin rocking the multiverse ages help him muster up a red sun no expression.

Enyalus
I didn't i don't see how Odin rocking the multiverse ages help him muster up a red sun no expression.

A red solar radiation blast. Or, as I pointed out previously and you ignored - matter manipulation of the suit.

Naija boy
I didn't i don't see how Odin rocking the multiverse ages help him muster up a red sun no expression.
The energy of a red sun was able to destroy the armor. Odins poweroutput is so far above that its not even funny.

iceman24567
A red solar radiation blast. Or, as I pointed out previously and you ignored - matter manipulation of the suit. The blast wouldn't do much if the suit is on matter manipulation of his suit sure why not....

iceman24567
The energy of a red sun was able to destroy the armor. Odins poweroutput is so far above that its not even funny. Yeah so I'm told he can rock the multiverse scared

Enyalus
The blast wouldn't do much if the suit is on matter manipulation of his suit sure why not....

The suit was destroyed by going through a red sun. If you think Odin's power output isn't sufficient enough for that, well, to each his own.

Naija boy
Oh so now were going with the Odin rocking the multiverse Blasphemy yet when he fought Thanos trying to kill him as im told he didn't rock any multiverses are you hearing yourself?

Wait are u seriously disputing that Odin doesnt have the power output on the level of a star?

iceman24567
Wait are u seriously disputing that Odin doesnt have the power output on the level of a star? I doubt Odin could simulate the process that depowered Prime thats all.

Naija boy
The suit was destroyed by going through a red sun. If you think Odin's power output isn't sufficient enough for that, well, to each his own.

if someone thinks that Odins poweroutput isnt far far superior to a star, then they need help

vlaaad12345
When did odin suddenly gain the knowledge to use red sun on prime?he doesn't have cosmic awareness or any of that bullshit so I really don't see it happening.

Naija boy
I doubt Odin could simulate the process that depowered Prime thats all.

What process? He flew through a red sun. Unless the suit it self was weak to red sun radiation similar to prime himself then it got destroyed due to the level of heat and energy of the star. Even herald levelers have poweroutput of stars. thinking Odin doesnt is just plain daft.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait Eny are you saying DD solos Odin... certainly you must jest. Odin has energy and matter manipulation at his disposal to attack DD with. Not only that by why couldn't he just contain DD in a force block of sorts... but I'm not sure if he's done such a containment thing before. I agree DD is the problem here and would be very hard to dispose of. Hoever, I think Odin has the versatility and power to get the job done.

iceman24567
What process? He flew through a red sun. Unless the suit it self was weak to red sun radiation similar to prime himself then it got destroyed due to the level of heat and energy of the star. Even herald levelers have poweroutput of stars. thinking Odin doesnt is just plain daft. Right thats why Prime shrugged off Gl's like they were nothing? I consider Gl's to herald level.

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait Eny are you saying DD solos Odin... certainly you must jest.

Yeah, I'm saying that H/P DD would beat Odin....probably. Unless he uses the Destroyer, etc.

(BTW, did you find what we were discussing in PM yet?)

Enyalus
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
When did odin suddenly gain the knowledge to use red sun on prime?he doesn't have cosmic awareness or any of that bullshit so I really don't see it happening.

Yes, he does.

Naija boy
Right thats why Prime shrugged off Gl's like they were nothing? I consider Gl's to herald level.

lulz that indicates two things, Either the gls didnt HAVE the poweroutput on the level of a star or Gls didnt USE that level of power when attacking prime. Take ur pick. It however matters none because by heralds i was talking about guys like surfer and quasar( who actually DO have such level of poweroutput). If u then think that a guy like Odin who is far far above such guys and is a confirmed galaxy buster doesnt have poweroutput on their level then really there i can do nothing more than eek!

vlaaad12345
Really and when was that.

iceman24567
lulz that indicates two things, Either the gls didnt HAVE the poweroutput on the level of a star or Gls didnt USE that level of power when attacking prime. Take ur pick. It however matters none because by heralds i was talking about guys like surfer and quasar( who actually DO have such level of poweroutput). If u then think that a guy like Odin who is far far above such guys and is a confirmed galaxy buster doesnt have poweroutput on their level then really there i can do nothing more than eek! Like i said i don't think Odin can depower Prime or beat him for that matter. Plus Odin can't counter a speed blitz in anyway.

Naija boy
Yeah, I'm saying that H/P DD would beat Odin....probably. Unless he uses the Destroyer, etc.

Naija boy
Like i said i don't think Odin can depower Prime or beat him for that matter. Plus Odin can't counter a speed blitz in anyway.

Wait What? He cant depower prime? Do actually have any arguments to bring up or are u just going to continue claiming he doesnt have the power output of a star?

Oh and as for a speedblitz a simple forcefield will suffice.

iceman24567
What? He cant depower prime? Do actually have any arguments to bring up or are u just going to continue claiming he doesnt have the power output of a star?

Oh and as for a speedblitz a simple forcefield will suffice. No a simple forcefield will not suffice he rips threw them like butter even while depowered did you read IC or Legion of three Worlds? Do you read comics or do you just want to annoy me?

Naija boy
No a simple forcefield will not suffice he rips threw them like butter even while depowered did you read IC or Legion of three Worlds? Do you read comics or do you just want to annoy me?
Yeah i actually have infinite crisis. Have u read anything with odin or thor in it at all Annoy you? Are u freakin retarded? U go about claiming that Odin doesnt have the power output of a star and u have the audacity to ask me if i can read comics? lulz.

Further what skyfather level forcefields did prime rip thru? Thor has been able to create a forcefield that withstood a blast which would have consumed a fifth of the universe. And yes that was with just a tiny fraction of the Odin power. Prime isnt ripping thru odins forcefields at all.

psycho gundam
When did odin suddenly gain the knowledge to use red sun on prime?he doesn't have cosmic awareness or any of that bullshit so I really don't see it happening. his missing eye was a sacrifice to gain godly omniscience.

iceman24567
Yeah i actually have infinite crisis. Have u read anything with odin or thor in it at all Annoy you? Are u freakin retarded? U go about claiming that Odin doesnt have the power output of a star and u have the audacity to ask me if i can read comics? lulz.

Further what skyfather level forcefields did prime rip thru? Thor has been able to create a forcefield that withstood a blast which would have consumed a fifth of the universe. And yes that was with just a tiny fraction of the Odin power. Prime isnt ripping thru odins forcefields at all. You must be extremely dense if you think Prime can't break threw Odins shields considering he broke out of the speed force, The Phantom Zone, The 300 mile long shield charged by The Gl Corps and shields strengthened by the belts of 3 different Brainiac 5's he has the feats to break threw just about any shield including Odins.

xJLxKing
Is there proof of Odin being able to use Red Solar Power that can destroy a Galaxy. I DEMAND PROOF!!

iceman24567
You will be waiting forever. As for this thread Prime and Doomsday win.

Naija boy
You must be extremely dense if you think Prime can't break threw Odins shields considering he broke out of the speed force, The Phantom Zone, The 300 mile long shield charged by The Gl Corps and shields strengthened by the belts of 3 different Brainiac 5's he has the feats to break threw just about any shield including Odins.

Oh yes dont get me wrong its not that he CANT break through them, its just that he wont be ripping thru them like butter or whatever u were talking about and Odin will have more than enough time to put him down.

iceman24567
That we will have to disagree upon because i think Odins shields crumble if prime wants them to.

Naija boy
Is there proof of Odin being able to use Red Solar Power that can destroy a Galaxy. I DEMAND PROOF!!

What sort of ridiculousness is this? Odins energy output is aleady clearly established as being capable of busting galaxies. Given his energy manip he could alter that energy in he is outputting in any way he wants. Or are u one of the ignorant clowns in this thread that think that Odins output isnt even on the level of a star?(lol)

xJLxKing
What sort of ridiculousness is this? Odins energy output is aleady clearly established as being capable of busting galaxies. Given his energy manip he could alter that energy in he is outputting in any way he wants. Or are u one of the ignorant clowns in this thread that think that Odins output isnt even on the level of a star?(lol)
WOW!! First of all, I never argued that he can't destroy a Galaxy. I am well aware that he can destroy a galaxy. However, there is absolutely no way that he can alter his energy blast(which can destroy a galaxy) and change it's form to emit red solar radiation. NOPE

Anti-Monitor
Does Asgardians have cosmic awareness to even detect that weakness?

Naija boy
WOW!! First of all, I never argued that he can't destroy a Galaxy. I am well aware that he can destroy a galaxy. However, there is absolutely no way that he can alter his energy blast(which can destroy a galaxy) and change it's form to emit red solar radiation. NOPE

Actually yes there is and u know what its called................(wait for it)............ENERGY MANIPULATION!

xJLxKing
Actually yes there is and u know what its called................(wait for it)............ENERGY MANIPULATION!
Hahah, I know, but again this is where I ask for proof. Where has he shown it to use it at that scale!!!

iceman24567
Hahah, I know, but again this is where I ask for proof. Where has he shown it do use it at that scale!!! Thats when specualtion comes into play eek!

Enyalus

Mods: Can I tell him to piss off and get away with it? Pretty please? Just this once?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Does Asgardians have cosmic awareness to even detect that weakness? odin does, he can manipulate cosmic and mystical energies in enormous amounts thanks to the odinforce. and like i said earlier, odin has divine omniscience by sacrificing his eye for it.

but, playing on weaknesses isn't odin's thing, he's never done it to my knowledge. he's more of a beatdown kind of guy, after all, asgardians ARE warriors.

note his missing eye:

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6350/odin1yf0.jpg and that's gugnir in his left hand.

xJLxKing
Thats when specualtion comes into play eek!
That's why I hate how some people think. They just think of he has Matter Manipulation so he can change any attack into anything. Hello!! there is a limit

Anti-Monitor
Thanks man...

Anti-Monitor
BTW, what weapons does Odin have for this?

iceman24567
odin does, he can manipulate cosmic and mystical energies in enormous amounts thanks to the odinforce. and like i said earlier, odin has divine omniscience by sacrificing his eye for it.

but, playing on weaknesses isn't odin's thing, he's never done it to my knowledge. he's more of a beatdown kind of guy, after all, asgardians ARE warriors.

note his missing eye:

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6350/odin1yf0.jpg and that's gugnir in his left hand. So Odins never used his divine omniscience to find an opponents weakness? Why does he get to do it here?

xJLxKing
So Odins never used his divine omniscience to find an opponents weakness? Why does he get to do it here?
They fight at the best of their ability wink

psycho gundam
So Odins never used his divine omniscience to find an opponents weakness? Why does he get to do it here? who said he does? certainly i did not.

iceman24567
They fight at the best of their ability wink Yeah well he never used the ability so how is that rule even relevant?

iceman24567
who said he does? certainly i did not. I never said you did it was a general question.

psycho gundam
I never said you did it was a general question. silver surfer is more the type to subdue an opponent in the most nonviolent fashion, and has let it be known that he can tell what a being is susceptible to. odin on the other hand usually overpowers invaders once he awakens from the odinsleep since nobody is fullish enough to start shit when he's awake. no de-powering, just an ass whipping then character X gets banished.

thor's origin is eveidence to that to some degree, odin's all about STFU & GTFO.

Naija boy
Hahah, I know, but again this is where I ask for proof. Where has he shown it do use it at that scale!!!

Use it on what scale? Odin was had a galaxy wide battle with forsung and created stars in the process. Heck he even created stars while instructing thor how to use the odin force.So yeah he can use his energy manip on a high enough scale to put down prime.

Naija boy
That's why I hate how some people think. They just think of he has Matter Manipulation so he can change any attack into anything. Hello!! there is a limit
um sure.

Enyalus
Odin was had a galaxy wide battle with forsung and created stars in the process.

No shit?

Well, there you go, Prime supporters.

Naija boy
No shit?

Well, there you go, Prime supporters.

Yep It happened in thor 144.

Enyalus
Yep It happened in thor 144.

Figures. I rarely read anything that old.

iceman24567
No shit?

Well, there you go, Prime supporters. Ok since Odin can throw red stars at Prime he win no expression.

Enyalus
Ok since Odin can throw red stars at Prime he win no expression.

If Onslaught can do it, I figured Odin would be able to...Heh. Didn't want to throw it out there if it wasn't true.

Naija boy
Figures. I rarely read anything that old.

Well the arts obviously not that great but imo the stories arent to bad.

h1a8
Time is of the essence.
Odin wouldn't have time to blink.

iceman24567
Originally posted by h1a8
Time is of the essence.
Odin wouldn't have time to blink. Why is that dear sir? because he gets speed blitzed no?

Slaanesh
if odin can create red sun like u guys said..then asgard win..if he can't..if he only use magic and brute force against Prime..then he gonna get stomp..and DD will solos the other asgardian..

darthgoober
The sun destroyed his armor i never disputed that. I assume Odin has a giant red star in his closet to do that with then? I would give 2 Daxamites, 2 Cosmic boys and Superman the win over Odin if it wasn't for their weaknesses.
If Hal could blast through SBP's armor I'm pretty sure a blast from Odin would tear it up something fierce...

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4618/scan0019ce6.jpg

h1a8
Why is that dear sir? because he gets speed blitzed no?

Correct!! wink

xJLxKing
um sure.
So you are saying that if someone has Matter Manipulation they can change any attack as they will? You are saying that they have no limit. If you seriously believe this then you really need help. Everyone has a limit! If LT uses an attack that can destroy 1 universe, Odin won't be able to use Matter Manipulation on it and change it in to something else. Why? He has a limit!!!!

Naija boy
So you are saying that if someone has Matter Manipulation they can change any attack as they will? You are saying that they have no limit. If you seriously believe this then you really need help. Everyone has a limit! If LT uses an attack that can destroy 1 universe, Odin won't be able to use Matter Manipulation on it and change it in to something else. Why? He has a limit!!!!

Seriously what is up with all the stupidity in this thread? Some person claims that Odins poweroutput isnt equal to that of a star(and as shown by darth u hardly need up to that power level to destroy his suit anyways) and here u are bringing up retarded analogies. Are u hearing urself at all? First of all Odin and LT are on two huge different powerlevels so NO odin wont be able to affect LTs attack. That is freaking obvious! Im referring to odin being able to alter the energy that HE (odin) is outputting.Jeez.

xJLxKing
Seriously what is up with all the stupidity in this thread? Some person claims that Odins poweroutput isnt equal to that of a star(and as shown by darth u hardly need up to that power level to destroy his suit anyways) and here u are bringing up retarded analogies. Are u hearing urself at all? First of all Odin and LT are on two huge different powerlevels so NO odin wont be able to affect LTs attack. That is freaking obvious! Im referring to odin being able to alter the energy that HE (odin) is outputting.Jeez.
WOW! I am NOT disputing if Odin can destroy a Galaxy. I am not disputing if he is stronger then a Sun or not. The answer to that is simple. YES HE IS strong, and YES he can destroy a galaxy. However, I never have seen him use Matter Manipulation to what you are trying to refer to. You are just speculation that if he create an attack big enough to destroy a galaxy, then he can also change an a galaxy buster and change it into any using Matter Manipulation. It is TWO different powers, not the same power. One is Matter Manipulation and the other is Energy. Just get over it. Damn man!

I also think that Odin's power can destroy SMP armor, but if they are fighting at the best of their ability as you(i think) mentioned, then he can still avoid it.

carver9
WOW! I am NOT disputing if Odin can destroy a Galaxy. I am not disputing if he is stronger then a Sun or not. The answer to that is simple. YES HE IS strong, and YES he can destroy a galaxy. However, I never have seen him use Matter Manipulation to what you are trying to refer to. You are just speculation that if he create an attack big enough to destroy a galaxy, then he can also change an a galaxy buster and change it into any using Matter Manipulation. It is TWO different powers, not the same power. One is Matter Manipulation and the other is Energy. Just get over it. Damn man!

I also think that Odin's power can destroy SMP armor, but if they are fighting at the best of their ability as you(i think) mentioned, then he can still avoid it.

The answer to this is " odin doesnt need to matter man to beat prime, just look what batmans bat jet did to that back when he shot prime with some missles or how about that gl ring ripping through that armor.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
The answer to this is " odin doesnt need to matter man to beat prime, just look what batmans bat jet did to that back when he shot prime with some missles or how about that gl ring ripping through that armor.
Again, I am not disputing that. I know Odin has the power to beat down the armor very easily.

Naija boy

Lord God. What are u talking about? You say that uve never seen Odin use matter manipulation to what im trying to refer to.lulz, What have u ever read of Odin in the first place? Obviously little to nothing. Further what im talking of Odin doin is NOT even matter manipulation!. He isnt manipulating any matter. It has directly to do with his energy output and control over energy which is his energy manipulation as i said earlier. Odin can produce nearly all forms of energy in huge amounts. I have already mentioned the example of his fight against forsung which CREATED SUNS and him creating suns when showing thor the power of the Odin force. So in no way am i speculating about ANYTHING. In addition he isnt "creating an attack big enough to destroy a galaxy", he is releasing enough energy to destroy a galaxy therefore it has nothing to do with the attacks size. IT once again therefore has to do with his internal energy output. Then u combine that with the fact that he can output nearly all forms of energy and u get the reason he can perform feats such as creating suns and stars. He is not using two different powers at all as it is all part of his energy manipulation. Please ive explained this as easily as i can so i beg of u, no more retarded replies

carver9
Again, I am not disputing that. I know Odin has the power to beat down the armor very easily.

So what you're basically arguing about is pointless.

Naija boy
So what you're basically arguing about is pointless.

I think he is just highly confused, i never talked about Odin matter manipulating anything. I only talked about him using his energy manip and even mentioned examples of him doing this on huge scales. This fellow it seems ignores these examples and keeps bringing up inane and irrelevant examples of Odin being unable to matter manip LT and similar nonsense. sad

carver9
I think he is just highly confused, i never talked about Odin matter manipulating anything. I only talked about him using his energy manip and even mentioned examples of him doing this on huge scales. This fellow it seems ignores these examples and keeps bringing up inane and irrelevant examples of Odin being unable to matter manip LT and similar nonsense. sad

So he doesnt think that odin can matter manipulate; one of the most powerful if not the most powerful sky father in comic. A character that created a solar system with a thought. A character that shook the entire universe during a fight. Matter manipulate is beneath odin and anyone that think that he cant do it is insane.

xJLxKing
So he doesnt think that odin can matter manipulate; one of the most powerful if not the most powerful sky father in comic. A character that created a solar system with a thought. A character that shook the entire universe during a fight. Matter manipulate is beneath odin and anyone that think that he cant do it is insane.
No! Thats now what this is about. I am simply trying to say Odin has a LIMIT to his matter manipulation and we have never seen him use matter manipulation to the same degree that Naija is talking about. He just wont accept it and just speculates.

Naija boy
No! Thats now what this is about. I am simply trying to say Odin has a LIMIT to his matter manipulation and we have never seen him use matter manipulation to the same degree that Naija is talking about. He just wont accept it and just speculates.

Something is obviously wrong with u. Can u not read? Ive clearly explained that i am not referring to Odin matter manipulating anything. Further what speculation have i made? I have mentioned examples of Odins creating multiple stars. Please stop b4 u make a further fool of urself.

carver9

But how can you say that he has a limit when there wasnt one shown of him on panel. The guy created a solar system with a mere thought. I'm pretty sure that he can throw off enough red sun radiation or create an explosion big enough full of red sun energy the way naj explained.

xJLxKing
But how can you say that he has a limit when there wasnt one shown of him on panel. The guy created a solar system with a mere thought. I'm pretty sure that he can throw off enough red sun radiation or create an explosion big enough full of red sun energy the way naj explained.
So your saying he has no limits?

carver9
So your saying he has no limits?

I dont think that he has a limit to the extent that you're putting him at. I honestly think that the feat that you are arguing about, odin could replicate that EASILY, without breaking a sweet.

xJLxKing
Something is obviously wrong with u. Can u not read? Ive clearly explained that i am not referring to Odin matter manipulating anything. Further what speculation have i made? I have mentioned examples of Odins creating multiple stars. Please stop b4 u make a further fool of urself.
Actually editing your post wont help your argument. Allow me to quote myself and then your reply.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Time is of the essence.
Odin wouldn't have time to blink. What? Your responses are all the same. You think that Superman Prime can kill him before he blinks when he has never killed anyone worthy of note that quickly.

Naija boy
Actually editing your post wont help your argument. Allow me to quote myself and then your reply.

lulz, well at least ur attempts to be smart are better than ur usual nonsense.

In the post u quoted what did i say he can do? ENERGY MANIPULATION. Why did i claim he can do this because, he HAS done it before. He has shown to be able to release blast of various energy forms in huge amounts, thans to his poweroutput. As seen below

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Odin/OdinvsForsung2.jpg

Here while fighting forsung across the galaxy the mere residual energy he releases is creating multiple stars. So as i said he can release more than enough red sun radiation to put Supes prime down if he so wishes. Further proof is below

In this example where Odin creates planets and stars (high level matter and energy manipulation)

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2848/odingalaxy2md5.jpg

Now To further show ur retardation lets even look at some of ur daft statements.

Note that its after this that i make my claim that i never talked about Odins MATTER MANIPULATION. Why because i referred to his ENERGY manipulation and mentioned examples of him using this said manipulation on levels enough to put down supes prime. Why was i so clear in this differentiation u might ask? Can u guess? Well due to ur initial idiocy of course!

Here u claim that Odin releasing different forms of energy is straight up matter manipulation. This i why in subsequent posts i continuously refer to it specifically as ENERGY MANIPULATIION as it is something that directly deals with his ability to produce different forms of energy contrary to ur foolish claim. So it isnt two different powers, it is encompassed within his energy manipulation

So please now tell me where and how i have speculated or somehow altered my stance. Rather u are the one who has been and still is highly confused and still have failed to make even one minutely reasonable point throughout this discussion. But its seems u enjoy wallowing in such foolishness and ignoring evidence so carry on.

xJLxKing
You don't understand do you. I was arguing the entire time that Odin CAN'T create an attack that can destroy a galaxy while using matter manipulation so it can emit solar radiation. At first your argument was....(I quote)

Then you changed your argument again saying that Odin can create a dwarf star(which I did not debate, or argue )uaing matter manipulation. Again I did not debate

which is found in this page. Please stick to your argument. Don't try and change this to me. I am NOT arguing if Odin can defeat SMP. I easily and nicely stated that Odin destroy the galaxy using an attack that emit solar radiation. However, if you want to continue your idiocy please do so.
So good job at totally changing what the argument is about clapping clap

carver9
I'm glad that you admitted that because the battle that odin was in when shaking the universe is more then enough to take prime out.

Naija boy
You don't understand do you. I was arguing the entire time that Odin CAN'T create an attack that can destroy a galaxy while using matter manipulation so it can emit solar radiation. At first your argument was....(I quote)

My God! this level of foolishess is unparralelled. First of all i NEVER mentioned Odin using matter manipulation. why u keep saying i did i have no idea. Even in the posts u keep daftly quoting its energy manipulation i mentioned. Further i never changed my argument. My argument was and still is that Odin can emit different forms of energy with equal outputs. I explained this by referring to the energy Odin used in his fight with forsung which created multiple suns AND if u looked at a the scan destroyed a galaxy as an after effect.

False again. I did not change anything. The forsung example completely destroyed ur pitiful argument. Moreover i never referred to Odin using matter manipulation once again. I always refferred to it as energy manipulation and argued and proved the scope of Odins energy manipulation powers. I repeatedly focused on the energy creating multiple stars because that is more than enough output to take out prime but as the scans i posted show, it did infact destroy a galaxy as collateral damage and hence would do so even easier if he had actually intended to wreck the galaxy.

So no i did not change anything. All uve shown is that ur highly confused.

Enyalus
I don't know what xJLxKing is babbling about. It's crystal clear that his stance was that simply because Odin can bust galaxies doesn't mean he can turn that kind of energy attack into red solar radiation. Why? Because his stance was that Odin wouldn't be able to kill Prime w/ the solar suit on. Then you post two scans stating very specifically that Odin has limitless energy and was creating stars as an afterthought. It's fairly evident that he can kill Prime with ease.

carver9
I don't know what xJLxKing is babbling about. It's crystal clear that his stance was that simply because Odin can bust galaxies doesn't mean he can turn that kind of energy attack into red solar radiation. Why? Because his stance was that Odin wouldn't be able to kill Prime w/ the solar suit on. Then you post two scans stating very specifically that Odin has limitless energy and was creating stars as an afterthought. It's fairly evident that he can kill Prime with ease.

Good post and very true. Odin>>> prime

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
What? Your responses are all the same. You think that Superman Prime can kill him before he blinks when he has never killed anyone worthy of note that quickly.

I argue with CIS being off.

h1a8

I disagree.
Speed kills.

Slaanesh
Good post and very true. Odin>>> prime

the only thing he can do to put prime down is if he use a massive red solar radiation..if he can't do that..he gonna get a beat down..his attack isn't that great..like quan said..he can't even put thanos down..

vlaaad12345
Im still waiting on the scan that shows odin having active cosmic awareness that allows him to pinpoint the weakness of an individual thats not from the same universe as him because unless he does hes not going to know to use red sun and unless he uses red sun he is not beating prime.

carver9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
the only thing he can do to put prime down is if he use a massive red solar radiation..if he can't do that..he gonna get a beat down..his attack isn't that great..like quan said..he can't even put thanos down..

I disagree with this. Prime has been hurt by far less then red solar radiation. Again, that fight where odin was shaking the universe would be enough to kill prime. Hell the damage that odin was dishing out on thanos should hurt him fierce.

carver9
Im still waiting on the scan that shows odin having active cosmic awareness that allows him to pinpoint the weakness of an individual thats not from the same universe as him because unless he does hes not going to know to use red sun and unless he uses red sun he is not beating prime.

He doesnt need it to fight prime.

Newjak
the only thing he can do to put prime down is if he use a massive red solar radiation..if he can't do that..he gonna get a beat down..his attack isn't that great..like quan said..he can't even put thanos down.. Dude Thanos couldn't die at the time, as in immune to death. At that time it didn't matter if it was Galactus, a Monitor, Darkseid's OE, or Eternity trying to kill him Thanos wasn't going to die. no expression

carver9
I forgot about that.

Slaanesh
Dude Thanos couldn't die at the time, as in immune to death. At that time it didn't matter if it was Galactus, a Monitor, Darkseid's OE, or Eternity trying to kill him Thanos wasn't going to die. no expression

what??seriously??u r telling me he can't be harm at all..his physical body is immune to injury..not even eternity can KO him huh..sound like BS to me no expression

Newjak
what??seriously??u r telling me he can't be harm at all..his physical body is immune to injury..not even eternity can KO him huh..sound like BS to me no expression I never said he couldn't be beaten, after all Odin was more than putting a hurting on him. He just couldn't die. You combine that with the fact he already has a good healing factor and great durability.

Then someone not being able to put Thanos down despite injuries that should have killed him isn't really much of a low showing for Odin considering Odin was in fact dominating the fight.

Slaanesh
I never said he couldn't be beaten, after all Odin was more than putting a hurting on him. He just couldn't die. You combine that with the fact he already has a good healing factor and great durability.

Then someone not being able to put Thanos down despite injuries that should have killed him isn't really much of a low showing for Odin considering Odin was in fact dominating the fight.

he can't be kill..but he can be KO with enough force..with all the thing u people said odin can do..shaking the universe with his attack..he can't even KO thanos..

and i think prime durability => thanos..and that means he can't KO prime with his attack..the only thing i see he can do too put down prime is using a massive red solar radiation..

Newjak
he can't be kill..but he can be KO with enough force..with all the thing u people said odin can do..shaking the universe with his attack..he can't even KO thanos..

and i think prime durability => thanos..and that means he can't KO prime with his attack..the only thing i see he can do too put down prime is using a massive red solar radiation.. I don't think you understand what I'm telling you.

Thanos WOULD HAVE DIED in the battle had he been able to. He was a bloody mess.

carver9

and i think prime durability => thanos..and that means he can't KO prime with his attack..the only thing i see he can do too put down prime is using a massive red solar radiation..

and where are you getting your info on prime being>thanos in durability since prime WAS hurt by a gl and where are you getting that odin was even going ALL OUT.

Slaanesh
I don't think you understand what I'm telling you.

Thanos WOULD HAVE DIED in the battle had he been able to. He was a bloody mess.

i'm not talking about dying here..i know that u said he can't die..i'm talking about a KO..u wanna tell me he can't be KO too??

and where are you getting your info on prime being>thanos in durability since prime WAS hurt by a gl and where are you getting that odin was even going ALL OUT.

dude..he survive a universe destroying blast..he survive the SC central power battery explosion..he survive the anti matter..he survive that guardian dying energy..

so..odin is playing around huh..how do u know that??

Newjak
i'm not talking about dying here..i know that u said he can't die..i'm talking about a KO..u wanna tell me he can't be KO too??

dude..he survive a universe destroying blast..he survive the SC central power battery explosion..he survive the anti matter..he survive that guardian dying energy..

so..odin is playing around huh..how do u know that?? facepalm

It's really hard to KO someone who has a healing factor, can go into black holes, and I repeat CAN NOT DIE.

Do just enough to hurt his invulnerability, then he won't be KOed. Do just enough to KO him then his healing factor will deal with it, do just enough to take him past that and his No Death clause kicks in.

Odin's power output had nothing to do his ability to KO Thanos. He could have nuked a Galaxy, and the tattered, bruised, and broken remains of Thanos would have been there still and would still have been alive and awake. erm

carver9

so..odin is playing around huh..how do u know that??

wasnt the time trapper present when he pulled that universal feat. confused

We dont know if there was a out side interference or what.

Philosophía

Prove Time Trapper had anything to do with him surviving the blast that eventually destroyed the Universe.

Slaanesh
facepalm

It's really hard to KO someone who has a healing factor, can go into black holes, and I repeat CAN NOT DIE.

Do just enough to hurt his invulnerability, then he won't be KOed. Do just enough to KO him then his healing factor will deal with it, do just enough to take him past that and his No Death clause kicks in.

Odin's power output had nothing to do his ability to KO Thanos. He could have nuked a Galaxy, and the tattered, bruised, and broken remains of Thanos would have been there still and would still have been alive and awake. erm

i don't even know what u r talking about anymore..HF doesn't save u from getting KO..ask wolverine and deadpool..

prime was at point blank of that explosion..the Time Trapper found him drifting after that..he didn't say anything about saving prime..

Newjak
i don't even know what u r talking about anymore..HF doesn't save u from getting KO..ask wolverine and deadpool..

prime was at point blank of that explosion..the Time Trapper found him drifting after that..he didn't say anything about saving prime.. It's makes so that damage that would normally KO won't just ask Wolverine or Deadpool

About the only things that will KO them is the things that will kill people erm

vlaaad12345
Where exactly did it say thanos was immune to death at that time cause I sure as hell don't remember it.

Newjak
Where exactly did it say thanos was immune to death at that time cause I sure as hell don't remember it. He had a long standing deal where he was denied Death's embrace.

It was the reason he did half the stuff he did like getting the infinity gems.

King Kandy
Nah. He was banned when he killed the Silver Surfer. It offended Death for some reason.

carver9

prime was at point blank of that explosion..the Time Trapper found him drifting after that..he didn't say anything about saving prime..

Before that explosion didnt prime also get hit with enough force that it appeared as a nuke and stated that it caused him pain. confused

I'm pretty sure that a universal destroying blast would kill him. By the way time trapper did intervien and prime was unconcious and could have been dead if it wasnt for the time trapper.

ThunderGodEneru
...What the fvck is this shit?

Odin can't destroy Prime's armor?

KRYPTO the SUPERDOG was able to hurt his armor.

Odin can create a Red Sun, which will destroy the armor and depower Prime.

Prime is one of my favorite comic characters, but you all are overrating him.

Slaanesh
It's makes so that damage that would normally KO won't just ask Wolverine or Deadpool

About the only things that will KO them is the things that will kill people erm

doesn't that mean odin can't even generate enough force to kill thanos cuz he wasn't even KO smile

Before that explosion didnt prime also get hit with enough force that it appeared as a nuke and stated that it caused him pain. confused

I'm pretty sure that a universal destroying blast would kill him. By the way time trapper did intervien and prime was unconcious and could have been dead if it wasnt for the time trapper.

the only thing time trapper did is send him to the future..

xJLxKing
PLEASE go find where I stated that Odin can't win. I practically stated that he is going to win. DON't put words in other people mouths. All I am stating is that Odin hasn't shown enough energy manipulation to actually turn a Galaxy buster into a galaxy buster with red solar radiation.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
...What the fvck is this shit?

Odin can't destroy Prime's armor?

KRYPTO the SUPERDOG was able to hurt his armor.

Odin can create a Red Sun, which will destroy the armor and depower Prime.

Prime is one of my favorite comic characters, but you all are overrating him.

i also believe odin can win if he create a Red Sun or use a massive red solar radiation..

Newjak
doesn't that mean odin can't even generate enough force to kill thanos cuz he wasn't even KO smile

the only thing time trapper did is send him to the future.. I think you're trying to be too clever for your own good.

What it means is that what it would normally take to KO Thanos won't because what it would normally take to do is kill him which he can not be killed.

carver9
i also believe odin can win if he create a Red Sun or use a massive red solar radiation..

He doesnt need to go that far to win, he has numerous of ways of beating prime.

Slaanesh
I think you're trying to be too clever for your own good.

What it means is that what it would normally take to KO Thanos won't because what it would normally take to do is kill him which he can not be killed.

laughing i guess we should stop now..this isn't going anywhere..

He doesnt need to go that far to win, he has numerous of ways of beating prime.

i think he do need to go that far..but whatever..this is when we should agree to disagree smile

Newjak
laughing i guess we should stop now..this isn't going anywhere..

i think he do need to go that far..but whatever..this is when we should agree to disagree smile Of course it isn't because you're not really debating.

You're trying to take the claim I made, and twist it around to suit your own needs without actually trying to bring forth any evidence to actually counter the claim itself. Word games won't get you anywhere.

So here is a statement for you that I'm sure you'll get fully.

Superman Prime could beat on that Thanos all day long and Thanos would never get KOed. He would just keep getting back up wink

Slaanesh
Of course it isn't because you're not really debating.

You're trying to take the claim I made, and twist it around to suit your own needs without actually trying to bring forth any evidence to actually counter the claim.

So here is a statement for you that I'm sure you'll get fully.

Superman Prime could beat on that Thanos all day long and Thanos would never get KOed. He would just keep getting back up wink

u claim he can't be KO..i would never believe that..who would actually believe that no expression

Newjak
u claim he can't be KO..i would never believe that..who would actually believe that no expression True Statement: That Thanos could not be put down.

Whether you believe it or not doesn't matter no expression

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>