Keaton's Batman vs Ledger's Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Who would win?

Dr Will Hatch
Batman, because Ledger let him would.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Batman, because Ledger let him would. Was that supposed to be English?

Ledger, because he would know Keaton would try to kill him, eliminating the fun.

SnakeEyes
Ledger, I just rewatched Batman ('89); Keaton didn't impress me.

Blinky
Keaton's batman was experienced and could fight excpetionally well, his fight with the dude with the swords showed this. Keaton's Batman also was a shit-ton more technologically advanced than Bale's. If Ledger's Joker had to deal with the BatWing or a FULLY evolved Bat-mobile he would shit his pants. Also I think that Keaton's Batman was more merciless and would have no trouble killing the Joker if he needed to.

Dr Will Hatch
^Could Keatons Batman free all the hostages in the building, take care of the SWAT team, stop the Joker from blowing up the boats because he knows he's out to kill him and still not end up looking just as bad as the Joker? And even then, Bales still had better tech.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Was that supposed to be English?

Ledger, because he would know Keaton would try to kill him, eliminating the fun. Yoda talk haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.