Starting a fight.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Lets say someone offers you a large sum of money to start a fight with someone. It can be anyone of any sex, h2h combat. Trick is, THEY have to throw the first punch.

What kind of person would you pick, and how would you start the fight?

Selphie
Some barbie chick, I'd probably just start randomly saying, "I'm tired of your shit!"

Rogue Jedi
She'll prolly run away haermm

Röland
Some average looking guy, I'd just repeatedly spit in his face.

Selphie

Röland
Originally posted by Selphie
hahaha, I would die to watch that
I kind of want to do it now just to see if the person would like be confused or if they would attack. haermm

Rogue Jedi

Selphie

Röland
If someone was doing that to me, I'd probably shove them away and be like, "What the f*ck, man!?"

not sure if I'd kill them right away though
I'd go ballistic. Haha.

Rogue Jedi
Walk up to a guy and punch his wife in the boobs.

Selphie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Walk up to a guy and punch his wife in the boobs.

OWW

Rogue Jedi
OWW But I guess the chick would end up kicking my ass then...... embarrasment

gefallen_engel
kinda reminds me of Fight Club laughing out loud

Impediment
I'd walk up to some parents and ask them how much to buy their daughter while drooling and fondling myself.

dadudemon
I would chose someone who could give me a challenge. That'd probably be Chuck Norris or God.

I'd pull on Chuckie's beard hairs and tear them out at a medium pace. (It'd sound like velcro.)

For God, I'd go to heaven and grab snatch the harp from Michael, run towards God's throne and jump on top and throw the harp down, violently, and yell, TOUCH DOWN!

Rogue Jedi
I'd steal all of Mattie's beer.

AC/DC'S_LVR
id walk up to some preppy chick whos real skinny but complains that shes fat and just push her in the garbage
then spit in her and yell, GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
I'd walk up to some parents and ask them how much to buy their daughter while drooling and fondling myself. haermm

Impediment
I'd steal all of Mattie's beer.

Stealing Matt's beer = Slow, painful Death. no expression

Piggle Humsy
I'd walk up to some parents and ask them how much to buy their daughter while drooling and fondling myself.

crylaugh

gefallen_engel

Im glad my daughter is only a year old laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker

thumb up

Doom and Gloom
I would ask an overweight woman how much she weighs

the.kenzo
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
Im glad my daughter is only a year old laughing out loud

And that would stop him?

Scythe
Originally posted by the.kenzo
And that would stop him?

Depends who we're talkin' about here, ahahaha!

Mairuzu
roland

Lord Knightfa11
Go up to some parents or a husband and grab their daughter/wife slam them down on the table and make violent love to them. whomever's handy.

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by the.kenzo
And that would stop him?

I would hope so laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Stealing Matt's beer = Slow, painful Death. no expression Dude you get it FREE sad

Impediment
Dude you get it FREE sad

AND?

Rogue Jedi
AND? and then? haermm No and then!!!!

gefallen_engel
and then? haermm No and then!!!!

laughing out loud

and then, and then, and then?

Rogue Jedi
No and then!!

gefallen_engel
and then?

bogen
I'd probably trip someone up and help them get up, then do it again and again and again big grin

Naz
A pushy bitchy black woman. Because no matter what I would say to her she would take it the wrong way and for sure throw a punch at me. And then I would win my hypothetical money.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by bogen
I'd probably trip someone up and help them get up, then do it again and again and again big grin laughing out loud

hatredcopter
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
Go up to some parents or a husband and grab their daughter/wife slam them down on the table and make violent love to them. whomever's handy. Nothing like a bit of "violent love". laughing

Rogue Jedi
daughter AND wife?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.