Improving an anime character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emmaandroguefan
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to this forum and I just wanted to ask U how would U improve an underated but favorite anime character? Mines is the beautiful Ino Yamanaka and this is how I would improve her

1. Make her specialize in Genjutsu

2. Improve her medical skills, but not make her a Tsuande clone

3. Make her lose interest in Sai and start having feelings for Shikamaru

If U want to post on how would U improve upon certain characters, please do tell and if U can help me improve upon Ino, I would sincerely appreciate it, Peace.

King-Fingolfin
I would improve Sasuke by making him not such an emo fvcktard who pulls wins out of his ass with the unholy power of PIS

Ban Mido
I would make everyone in DBZ have powers that surpass the Living Tribunal and TOAA XD

draxx_tOfU
I would extend Ginji Amano's powers to controlling the weather to the same extent as Storm of the X-men...

The monicker "Thunder Emperor" seems to strong in contrast to what he's displayed...

ditto with what King Fingolfin said about Sasuke...

Kento
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
I would extend Ginji Amano's powers to controlling the weather to the same extent as Storm of the X-men...

The monicker "Thunder Emperor" seems to strong in contrast to what he's displayed...

ditto with what King Fingolfin said about Sasuke... He was able to stop a blackhole from the youngest of the Miroku 7 by unleashing all his energy while not even in Infinity Fortress and its to strong a title for him?

As for the thread I'd make Yuya from SDK less dumb.

Make Kyuu from Detective Academy Q also less stupid acting. Kids good at putting clues together and finding stuff out but at the same time seems as dumb as Naruto.

Sasuke less emo would be a must.

dadudemon
I would give Gatts from Berserker Angel powers from God (the good God...not the God Hand) as a response from the apparently omnipotent Griffith. I would also give the rest of his left arm back and make the Berserker armor not hurt him but simply augment his abilities because it's already magic armor....the writer didn't have to put shit in there about it hurting the user. vWhy can't it be just a simply amp?

Sado22
i'd kill off all the silverhaired fagg0ts, give the genderless bastards a fixed gender and incinerate all the ultra cutesy chicks so that the next time i go to hong kong i don't have to get seizures at having to watch a bunch of schoolgirls take pictures by jumping in the air with their knees bent.

emmaandroguefan
Ha ha thank U for your comments everyone, Peace.

Nemesis X
The only improvements anime characters need is for the guys to quit looking like girls. For god sakes, back when I didn't know what Fruits Basket was, I mistook that Yuki guy for a girl.

Kento
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The only improvements anime characters need is for the guys to quit looking like girls. For god sakes, back when I didn't know what Fruits Basket was, I mistook that Yuki guy for a girl. Just one question...How? Yuki isn't even that girly even less compared to Ritsu or Ayame. Sure he's got the pretty boy thing but still no more girly looking than Kyo.

Speaking of Yuki...I'd drop his weird mother complex, and make him less emo.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Kento
Just one question...How?

Well I didn't read the first volume. I forgot what volume I read but it had pages that showed Yuki in a dress. Reason why he wore that I forgot.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Kento
He was able to stop a blackhole from the youngest of the Miroku 7 by unleashing all his energy while not even in Infinity Fortress and its to strong a title for him?

As for the thread I'd make Yuya from SDK less dumb.

Make Kyuu from Detective Academy Q also less stupid acting. Kids good at putting clues together and finding stuff out but at the same time seems as dumb as Naruto.

Sasuke less emo would be a must.

true, but I just wished he could display that level of power consistently...

and seeing him with additional weather manipulation would be cool imo...

IppoDLuffy
I would give Sakura bigger breasts
I would make hinata not shy
I would make Kagome from Inuyasha shut the hell up
Iwould make Yamcha not useless

Kento
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
true, but I just wished he could display that level of power consistently...

and seeing him with additional weather manipulation would be cool imo... Well in his defense he's usually not Lightning Lord. But yea that could be cool but it would sorta overpower him if he could just strike himself with a lightning bolt anytime he wanted to heal and get stronger. lol

Endless Mike
I would improve Haruhi Suzumiya by having her die.

Painfully.

But for a serious example I would make Giorno Giovanna look more manly

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I would improve Haruhi Suzumiya by having her die.

Painfully.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.