Is Scratching Wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hatredcopter
I scratched my balls in a public place and my girlfriend damn near took my head off. This is bullsh*t.

~Wålshy~
you slapped that ***** back right?

AC/DC'S_LVR
well that sucks
chicks can scratch their bewbz in public but a dood cant scratch his bawlz?
thats why i hate womencrackers

dadudemon
How much is she worth to you?

If she doesn't like that, it embarrasses the hell out of her, and you want to stay with her, then you have no choice but to shape up.

If she's not someone you want to keep around permanently, f***ing drop that b*tch like there's no tomorrow. There's far too many awesome dudes and dudettes out there to be fretting over bitches and a**holes.

Kosta
If I'm itchy, I scratch. If anyone doesn't like it, I give them the finger. If it's an itchy ass or groin though I try and disguise it somehow or look for a toilet.

TigerEyes
okay, I got no problem with a guy stratching himself....but I encourage that it`s done in a disgreet manor or somewhere not public.
I think it was the public thing that got to your girlfriend. Everyone may do it but no one wants to see it....kinda like hearing about sex and sucj

Piggle Humsy

JacopeX
I do it all the time.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
***** should of helped you out.

laughing laughing laughing

Ken is one lucky dude. yes

Scythe
Whipped

hatredcopter

Scythe
Nah, I'm not whipped. I usually burp, fart or scratch wherever I please. She has the same freedom.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by hatredcopter
I scratched my balls in a public place and my girlfriend damn near took my head off. This is bullsh*t.

No, it's a good way to say howd-y.

Rogue Jedi
What about ass picking? You know, like when your undies ride up your crack?

bogen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
What about ass picking? You know, like when your undies ride up your crack?
For both cases i'd say buy better underwear.

Rogue Jedi
haermm

hatredcopter
What about ass picking? You know, like when your undies ride up your crack? I thought that was alright, even without the undies.

dadudemon
Originally posted by bogen
For both cases i'd say buy better underwear.

You must go commando, then. There is no underwear out there that does not end up in your ass at some point in time.

I just had an epiphany: if you don't get underwear in your cheeks every once and a while, you must not have an ass. no expression Amirite? big grin

hatredcopter
Originally posted by dadudemon
You must go commando, then. There is no underwear out there that does not end up in your ass at some point in time.

I just had an epiphany: if you don't get underwear in your cheeks every once and a while, you must not have an ass. no expression Amirite? big grin Wear a g string. beer

bogen
http://www.homesick.com.au/shopping/prodpix%5CBondsGuyfront.jpg

You'd have to have a sizable ass to cram that up there

ermm

Rogue Jedi
This is why I wear boxer briefs.

bogen
This is why I wear boxer briefs.

See now theres a man of class.

Wear these so you don't have to scratch! eek!

Rogue Jedi

Wear these so you don't have to scratch! eek! **** that, I scratch when I please haermm

hatredcopter
**** that, I scratch when I please haermm That's living the life. smile

Rogue Jedi
yes

hatredcopter
F*ck this. I'm getting another woman!!

Rogue Jedi
The right one wont mind.

dadudemon

Wear these so you don't have to scratch! eek!

I have worn every type of underwear. (I even tried female underwear big grin). There is not a pair out there that will not end up in your ass. The only exception I can think of is commando. no expression

Yes, my ass is bigger than normal. I can't even pull up a regular fit of jeans over my legs...much less my ass. I have to buy everything loose fit. And, no, I'm not fat. no expression

Also, if you shave off all your pubes ever other day, you won't have to scratch them.

Also, boxers are the worst for getting in the ass. The worst are the silky expensive kind.

Very rarely do I get an itchy crotch. So I guess I don't have to embarrass my wife with that. However, I fart in front of anyone and everyone. My bosses included. no expression

bogen
I'm pretty against the whole scratching thing, simply because i believe that half of what you see in public isn't guys actually relieving something it's them reminding themselves they have a penis.
Like i live in one of formidably warmest country's on the planet yet i don't get the urge to scratch more than say twice a day.

Maybe i just have really comfy undies ermm

dadudemon
I'm pretty against the whole scratching thing, simply because i believe that half of what you see in public isn't guys actually relieving something it's them reminding themselves they have a penis.
Like i live in one of formidably warmest country's on the planet yet i don't get the urge to scratch more than say twice a day.

Maybe i just have really comfy undies ermm

I agree.

One of my old room mates would move around his junk in his boxer briefs after he got out of the shower. He did that for five or ten minutes straight. Seriously. I told him to fondle himself in his room. He would move around his junk, after a shower, even if guests were over.

hatredcopter

Maybe i just have really comfy undies ermm I shave for my girlfriend so it gets fuggin itchy. REALLY fuggin itchy.

Rogue Jedi
However, I fart in front of anyone and everyone. My bosses included. no expression the lesser of two evils?

bogen
I agree.

One of my old room mates would move around his junk in his boxer briefs after he got out of the shower. He did that for five or ten minutes straight. Seriously. I told him to fondle himself in his room. He would move around his junk, after a shower, even if guests were over. I went to school with a character just like that. Very irritating.
I used to say he never got over the fact that they gave him a penis that works for his birthday when he turned 14 xD

I shave for my girlfriend so it gets fuggin itchy. REALLY fuggin itchy.

Lol, you'll get used to it.

liebe911
Change your underwear if it does not stop try some cream then also its on the way sit and scratch not bothering where ever you are big grin

hatredcopter
Originally posted by liebe911
Change your underwear if it does not stop try some cream then also its on the way sit and scratch not bothering where ever you are big grin That's not the point. If a woman can breastfeed in public I should be able to dig a hole in my nuts.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Damn dood, get some fast actin' Tinactin.

hatredcopter
haermm Damn dood, get some fast actin' Tinactin. I swear to god i'll never shave again. laughing out loud

steverules_2
I got in trouble with my ex cause I accepted a girl on bebo in a bathing suit, I was like 'I can't help being sexy!' haermm

jinXed by JaNx

No dude, it's not wrong. In fact it's a birthright. God wants you to scratch your balls. Anytime you have itchy balls, that is actually God saying "whats up bro?" If you don't reply to God by scratching the shit out of those things, God will be offended.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.