Master Chief vs. Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue_Agent
As a massive battle is being waged on the the planet of Sanghelios, The master chief intercepts Darth Vader while he attempts to report to the Prophet of Truth. With both armed with lightsabers, a massive battle will insue.

Scythe
Sigh, Master Chief hasn't been a motion picture, and I'm quite sick of S characters since they raise such an agenda.

ThunderGodEneru
Master Chief is not a movie character yet, the Halo movie isn't made.

But he would beat movie Vader.

Final Blaxican
Vader raises his hand and laughs as the Chief's bullets bounce off of it, then raises Chief in the air and suffocates him to death.

dadudemon
Give Chief a psi blade and Vader his saber. I think that's what you meant.

Since the blade cuts threw a shield in one swing (in most cases..), we can assume Vaders blade would do the same.

Vader pwns the shit out of Chief with the force. However, Master Chief is really damn strong and Vader may have difficulty dodging automatic fire from the standard issue rifle. no expression

I would love to see this animated out, though. That'd be neat.

Final Blaxican
The Chief would win if Vader could not use any offensive force powers.

Otherwise, it's just Vader vs. Spiderman w/o webbing. Spidey'd get slaughtered every time.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
The Chief would win if Vader could not use any offensive force powers.

Otherwise, it's just Vader vs. Spiderman w/o webbing. Spidey'd get slaughtered every time.

Correct. Shield or no shield: force choke and it's over in seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.