ultimates vs aliens and predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasofisc
so the setting is from avp 2, and instead of the goverment nuking the place they try to contain it. So they sent in the ultimates to try and handle the problem. The ultimates are captain america, ironman, black widow, giant man, wasp, nick fury, hawkeye, thor. Now this is the ultimates from vol. 1 so we are looking at only the feats from that time for the ultimates. What they are faceing is the huge swarm of drones, three predaliens (new ones since the first was was killed by wolf) and 6 wolf level predators. sooo what I want to know is not really who wins more of how do the ultimates win and who would be most likely to die during the course of the fighting.

jinXed by JaNx
Thor, Hawkeye and Iron Man could do this alone. The predators cloaking abilities would be useless against Iron man and his arsenal is powerful enough to level a city, not to mention the durability of his armor. Hawkeye is a dead shot and Thor, well Thor is the son of a God. Also, Cap america could be useful too, his Shield never misses and it's indestructible. I think If anyone dies though, it's black widow, Nick Fury, wasp and giant man.

jasofisc
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Thor, Hawkeye and Iron Man could do this alone. The predators cloaking abilities would be useless against Iron man and his arsenal is powerful enough to level a city, not to mention the durability of his armor. Hawkeye is a dead shot and Thor, well Thor is the son of a God. Also, Cap america could be useful too, his Shield never misses and it's indestructible. I think If anyone dies though, it's black widow, Nick Fury, wasp and giant man.

you do understand that this is ultimates vol. 1. so when did ultimate ironman in vol. 1 show that his arsenal is powerful enough to level a city? Also would the wolf predator's "super punch" help them against people like ironman and thor? I'm not saying it would ko them but it would make them a danger to the tuffer ultimates. the ultimates were nowhere near as powerful in vol. 1 as they were in vol. 2. I still think they take it. thank you very much for your opinion.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah, you're right but the fact that two of the avengers biggest heavyweights can fly i think tilts the match heavily in their favor. I'm sure Iron Mans sensors would be able to hone in on the cloaked Predators and coupled with good teamwork, i think Thor and Hawkeyes abilities would make short work of the Predator.

If the Wolf Predators can take out Iron Man early on then they may gain the advantage. I did write wasp off, but she may actually be a great asset to the Avengers team. The only thing that would worry me is the PRedators Plasma Canons. Caps shield will probably be more than capable of eating Plasma blasts and Thor may be able to endure a few direct blasts but the rest of the team is going to be vulnerable, i think.

The Aliens may actually end up taking this. The avengers are going to have to keep the Aliens at bay the entire time. This, also may give the Predators an advantage. I'm sure Iron Man and Hawkeye could take care of the Aliens but again, If Iron Man gets taken out Early. The Avengers may have to much on their plate.

jasofisc
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah, you're right but the fact that two of the avengers biggest heavyweights can fly i think tilts the match heavily in their favor. I'm sure Iron Mans sensors would be able to hone in on the cloaked Predators and coupled with good teamwork, i think Thor and Hawkeyes abilities would make short work of the Predator.

If the Wolf Predators can take out Iron Man early on then they may gain the advantage. I did write wasp off, but she may actually be a great asset to the Avengers team. The only thing that would worry me is the PRedators Plasma Canons. Caps shield will probably be more than capable of eating Plasma blasts and Thor may be able to endure a few direct blasts but the rest of the team is going to be vulnerable, i think.

The Aliens may actually end up taking this. The avengers are going to have to keep the Aliens at bay the entire time. This, also may give the Predators an advantage. I'm sure Iron Man and Hawkeye could take care of the Aliens but again, If Iron Man gets taken out Early. The Avengers may have to much on their plate.

great reply and pretty much what i was looking for. I don't see wasp, giant man, black widow, or even hawkeye making it out of this one. i do how ever see hawkeye making a hugh impact on the fight. And ironman is actually pretty vunrable to the aliens and expeshally the predaliens who have strength enough to hurt him and are extremly stealthy. It would be very easy for ironman to forget about the acid blood and blow up a drone who's droping on top on him. it that happes it's good by ironman. thor should survive no matter what that cap is smart enough to make it out.

jasofisc
bump

DrDeadpool
Thor and Iron man are enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.