ultimates vs aliens and predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasofisc
so the setting is from avp 2, and instead of the goverment nuking the place, they try to contain it. So they send in the ultimates to try and handle the problem. The ultimates are captain america, ironman, black widow, giant man, wasp, nick fury, hawkeye, thor. Now this is the ultimates from vol. 1 so we are looking at only the feats from that time for the ultimates. What they are faceing is the huge swarm of drones, three predaliens (new ones since the first was was killed by wolf) and 6 wolf level predators. sooo what I want to know is not really who wins more of how do the ultimates win and who would be most likely to die during the course of the fighting.

jasofisc
bump (i hate it when i make a thread and no one responds, I need to put wolverine or superman in it somehow)

tsscls
Originally posted by jasofisc
bump (i hate it when i make a thread and no one responds, I need to put wolverine or superman in it somehow)
Wolverine and Superman solo!!
big grin

Spire
Cap's shield ricochets and one shots all of them.

big grin

Zack Fair
No facehuggers, right?

Silent Guardian
you think Ultimate Thor is really going to have any trouble with this? cool Ultimate Ironman well atleast take out a few gus with his suite, it will also probably allow him to detect the invisible predators. And Antman will most likely step on a few guys.

Everyone else will survive and probably do alright on their own.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
you think Ultimate Thor is really going to have any trouble with this? cool Ultimate Ironman well atleast take out a few gus with his suite, it will also probably allow him to detect the invisible predators. And Antman will most likely step on a few guys.

Everyone else will survive and probably do alright on their own.

ultimate thor in vol. one wasn't all that powerful he wasn't really all that powerfull untill what ever curse loki put on him went away in vol. 2. Now remember wolf level preds are the best o the best. and they would have the super punch that can punch a hole though 5 to 10 feat of street. I'm not saying the aliens and preds would win but it would be a fight for there lives and if some of these guys like Giant man and few others dont' follow orders or if some underestmate these guys there as good as dead too. Iron man may be able to detect ( possible that is who knows) but pred and espeshally the wolf level ones have other ways of staying undetected. if ironman underestmates the aliens he might blow one up right by himself and that is bad for the armor.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Zack Fair
No facehuggers, right?

that's right we are looking at the end of avp 2 with three addtional predaliens

SevenShackles
giant man would most likely die in this fight. he would most likely be the only ultimate to die. big target for a lethal enemy. nick fury is to damn good and the rest would clean this up pretty well. Ultimate thor and ironman would do alot of damage here. captain america can handle his own and will kill alot of aliens, cap vs a predator? hell yes, good thing he has backup for when he is in a tight spot =D

Zack Fair
Being too good is such an awesome powaz awesome

Silent Guardian
I could see Ultimate Black Widow possibly dying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.