Batman (Bale) vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
straight up h2h fight. to even the odds out a bit, Bats is wearing reinforced armor that allows him to soak blows from Blade while his gloves and shoes are packed with layer of kevlar to make them heavier.
no weapons, SUVS, period pads and contraceptives. plain h2h combat.

~Sado

Kazenji
period pads and contraceptives

lol wha ??

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud Blade by a landslide.

Kazenji
Also how was Bale Cardboard with Dark Knight ?

jinXed by JaNx
i don't know. I actually thought Blades character was pretty cardboard. Blade showed no emotional range in any of the movie's.

Blade smokes Batman in this fight.

Placidity
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
i don't know. I actually thought Blades character was pretty cardboard. Blade showed no emotional range in any of the movie's.

Blade smokes Batman in this fight.

That's because he was being Blade.

Batman was being Batman I guess. But Bale showed he was a piece of cardboard by failing as Bruce Wayne as well.

Sado22
well:

ThunderGodEneru
Blade bends Batman over and gives him a spanking.

And this is not a joke, he is physically capable of doing it.

dadudemon
Batman without his gizmos is like, making him not Batman.

However, Blade effing RAPES Batman.

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmmmmhm...Like a drunk QB on prom night.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Placidity

Batman was being Batman I guess. But Bale showed he was a piece of cardboard by failing as Bruce Wayne as well.

Well he did a good job of Bruce Wayne when it comes to Batman Begins and him being "cardboard" with the character in The Dark Knight i'm pretty sure there was a reason for it what with all the stuff that the joker was getting up messing with everybodys mind.

Sado22
hey! who f0cked with my thread name?!
Kazenji was it you? mad

Silent Guardian
Hey Bale's movies are sweet, but he gets destroyed

Darth Martin
Give Batman his gear and Blade would still win. I doubt Batman is as good of a fighter as Blade either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.