The Sims 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DorianYates
I couldn't find any thread regarding the sims 3 after using the search button so i decided to make one.

Anyways the intended release fate was sometime this month but got delayed till june 2nd.

Discuss smile

Nemesis X
Yeah is this game gonna be multiplatform or is it gonna be another cheap crappy game for only the Wii?

Mr.blanka
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Yeah is this game gonna be multiplatform or is it gonna be another cheap crappy game for only the Wii? The Sims series have always been on the PC so I highly doubt it'll be exclusive on the Wii. Wait, have you ever play The Sims?

Nemesis X
I played Sims on the Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube.

Peach
Then you really didn't play the Sims because they have to severely cut it down for it to work on a console.

They're originally PC games and that's where they're the best.

Kento

Playing Sims on consoles suck. I think the PC version is much better

If only I had a computer that could play Sims 3 I'd get it cause I want it but I probably won't end up getting it. Least not in the near future until I can upgrade my computer some.

RedAlertv2
Havent had the slightest interest in these games in a long time.

ThunderGodEneru
I've never really cared about the Sims, which means it must suck, since if I don't like it, it factually sucks. estahuh

DorianYates
Lol thunder.

Personally i loved the sims 2, i mean while there isn't anything adrenaline pumping i just seem to love simulatorish games like X3R and X3TC.

Though i am pretty much annoyed by EA's rationale of delaying the game for 4 months, they claim they did that to "create more awareness" which i think is BS, enough people know about the game already.

I'll list the sources down later.

Phanteros
Sims is the best

Spidervlad
How can you not like Sims. I grew up playing that game. It's mad funny. You could like call up everyone to make a party in your house and invite some mime or clown and everyone's going to hate on him. Or set off fireworks in your house and see your character panic.

The opportunities are endless.

Peach
The Sims is just far too much fun to mess about with.

Can't wait until Tuesday, I've had my copy of Sims 3 ordered for months and waaaaaant to plaaaaaaaaay...

Morridini
I've never played any Sims game, but it does look fun, might try this one.

Neo Darkhalen

The Sims has always been a PC game, you haven't really played the sims unless you have played the PC version.

I know I'll be getting it, ASAP.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
The Sims has always been a PC game, you haven't really played the sims unless you have played the PC version.

I know I'll be getting it, ASAP.

I'll torrent it, then will proceed to torture and kill my sims in all the ways possible, then uninstall it and never remember it again till The Sims 4 comes out.

At least that's what I've done with the previous games in the series.

BADGALcharlie26
Last two sim games I played was sims 2 and urbz in the city i like the sim games so can't wait for number 3 to come out.

Spidervlad
My friend downloaded the torrent and he says it's great so....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.