Mary marvel (dark version) vs supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins and lets not forget that mary was owning/giving darkseid a fight and took on the entire jsa by herself that included kyle and whipped there ass. She also has other amazing feats.

this is her at her most powerful.

supremthor
supergirl wins

TricksterPriest
Gave Darkseid a fight? Bullshit. Darkseid is the one who EMPOWERED her.

And which Black Mary? Countdown or FC?

Galvaclaw
I believe Final crisis answered this when the two of them fought.

Supergirl.

tjcoady
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gave Darkseid a fight? Bullshit. Darkseid is the one who EMPOWERED her.

And which Black Mary? Countdown or FC?

She was emporewed by Desaad, not Darkseid.

And yes, Trick, I know you love Morrison as much as I do, and love the New Gods way more, so don't mention the whole "lesser Apokytoplitian gods as just extensions of the will of Darkseid."

Supergirl fought her to a standstill in FC 6.

Mary Marvel 5/10 out of pure viciousness.

Supergirl 5/10 out of greater ability.

Endless Mike
Mary Marvel had a bunch of crazy powers and they were magic which Kryptonians were weak against, she would win

cloud102
Yep.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by tjcoady
She was emporewed by Desaad, not Darkseid.

And yes, Trick, I know you love Morrison as much as I do, and love the New Gods way more, so don't mention the whole "lesser Apokytoplitian gods as just extensions of the will of Darkseid."

Supergirl fought her to a standstill in FC 6.

Mary Marvel 5/10 out of pure viciousness.

Supergirl 5/10 out of greater ability.

She was empowered by DS in Countdown. Since he gave her back the orb towards the end, remember? Or is that Eclipso empowering her? At any rate, Carver's mention of her owning DS is a panel where she shoots a bolt near him and then runs like hell. And it was later revealed that Darkseid let her go. That's all I was saying. wink

I know it was Desaad in FC. I wasn't going to mention the other thing. confused

Galva: Didn't CA and BA help Supergirl out?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Mary Marvel had a bunch of crazy powers and they were magic which Kryptonians were weak against, she would win

Eel O'Brien
MARY WINZ WTH TEH MAJIKZ!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.