Gladiator vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent Guardian
Okay Gladiator vs. Sentry, so who wins?

Anti-Monitor
Glads and it has been done before.

Bentley
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Glads and it has been done before.

tkitna
Sentry and its been done before.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Priest
Sentry.

occultdestroyer
Gladiator

Mindset
Gladiator is sexier

Naija boy
Gladiator

Slaanesh
Glad

Silent Guardian
reasons?

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Gladiator is sexier

Bentley
Gladiator is sexier

Second that.

tjcoady
Sentry.

I have a feeling "Dark Reign" is going to show us some impressive Sentry feats; for instance, "Agents of Atlas" showed us he has nigh-Superman level speed and hearing. And "Punisher" replicated the speed showing, and also revealed extraordinary durability.

UKR
There's just no way that this one hasn't already been done.

tjcoady
Originally posted by UKR
There's just no way that this one hasn't already been done.

It has. At least twice.

Silent Guardian
until someone drops a link you all are just spouting hot air stick out tongue

tjcoady
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
until someone drops a link you all are just spouting hot air :P

No I'm not. My points are clearly validated by showings and if you don't remember those feats, it's your fault.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by tjcoady
No I'm not. My points are clearly validated by showings and if you don't remember those feats, it's your fault.

laughing laughing laughing laughing sorry not what I meant. I shoud have been clearer. I was saying that I did a search for a Dlads vs. Sentry thread atleast three or four times. Nothing came up. so while everyone says it has been done before, I will have to see it to believe it.

In regards to this fight I honestly have no idea who wins.

Mindset
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=491438&highlight=gladiator+vs+Sentry

Bentley
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=491438&highlight=gladiator+vs+Sentry

OWND!!!!1

tjcoady
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
laughing laughing laughing laughing sorry not what I meant. I shoud have been clearer. I was saying that I did a search for a Dlads vs. Sentry thread atleast three or four times. Nothing came up. so while everyone says it has been done before, I will have to see it to believe it.

In regards to this fight I honestly have no idea who wins.

Maybe you should have done a search of Gladiator versus Sentry rather than Dlads versus Sentry.

That sounds like a mispelling of Dada, and everyone knows that the Mr. Nobody and his crew would ****ing wreck Bob Reynolds.

Lord Feron
Tough call. As it stands Glads wins due to feats imo. But I wouldn't be surprised if they made sentry to be uber nasty, and when they do fight it might be a stalemate or MArvel will have the Sentry win. Not a terrible loss for glads...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by tjcoady
Sentry.

I have a feeling "Dark Reign" is going to show us some impressive Sentry feats; for instance, "Agents of Atlas" showed us he has nigh-Superman level speed and hearing. And "Punisher" replicated the speed showing, and also revealed extraordinary durability.

Gladiator has already showed great hearing and speed, and Sentry's durability is up and down. He has been shown to have a weakness to Torch's flames. So why can't Kallark just heat vision him?

shokosugi
i hate them both. Juggs solos them.

Bentley
Originally posted by shokosugi
i hate them both. Juggs solos them.

Look, I know that flying bricks with beams are silly pretty much by definition, but....

Actually, I don't see how they would beat Juggs. eek!

tkitna
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Gladiator has already showed great hearing and speed, and Sentry's durability is up and down. He has been shown to have a weakness to Torch's flames. So why can't Kallark just heat vision him?

Lol, Torch's flames had no physical effect on the Sentry at all. He ran because the Torch tricked him into thinking that his flames would actually increase his powers. Its hysterical how people purposely twist that around.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol, Torch's flames had no physical effect on the Sentry at all. He ran because the Torch tricked him into thinking that his flames would actually increase his powers. Its hysterical how people purposely twist that around.

Still doesn't change the fact that Gladiator has a much better track record and wouldn't be tricked like that by anyone. Gladiator has destroyed a planet, hears across light years, lifted the Baxter Building, and has moved many times faster than light. What has Sentry done so far that puts him on Gladiator's level?

Naija boy
Still doesn't change the fact that Gladiator has a much better track record and wouldn't be tricked like that by anyone. Gladiator has destroyed a planet, hears across light years, lifted the Baxter Building, and has moved many times faster than light. What has Sentry done so far that puts him on Gladiator's level?

Dont forget three shotting a planet, surviving a solar system estroying blast unscathed and fighting and showing nanosecond reaction times in battle.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Naija boy
Dont forget three shotting a planet, surviving a solar system estroying blast unscathed and fighting and showing nanosecond reaction times in battle.

That too. I love Sentry, he is actually one of my favorite new heroes but to be honest he hasn't done anything that puts him on Kal's level. I'm not saying Gladiator wins because he has more/better feats. I'm saying he wins because I haven't seen him do much that is comparable to Gladiator.

Slaanesh
That too. I love Sentry, he is actually one of my favorite new heroes but to be honest he hasn't done anything that puts him on Kal's level. I'm not saying Gladiator wins because he has more/better feats. I'm saying he wins because I haven't seen him do much that is comparable to Gladiator.

stalemate WWH??

hem..but looking at his face after that fight..that doesn't look like a big feat for him at all..

maybe owning terrax??that gotta count for something..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Slaanesh
stalemate WWH??

hem..but looking at his face after that fight..that doesn't look like a big feat for him at all..

maybe owning terrax??that gotta count for something..

Yeah beating Terrax is a nice feat and I'm not going to steal that from him but beating terrax and stalemating Hulk isn't enough to put him over Gladiator.

tkitna
Glads does have some wicked feats. Its a toss up really in my opinion. Their so similiar I cant really take one over the other. Its a confidence thing for both of them.

Bentley
Glads should join the Guardians of the Galaxy biscuits

Mindset
\I'm not saying Gladiator wins because he has more/better feats. I'm saying he wins because I haven't seen him do much that is comparable to Gladiator. Actually, that is what you're saying... confused

Bentley
Actually, that is what you're saying... confused

QFT!

Philosophía
Actually, that is what you're saying... confused
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.