dante(dmc4) runs rosario+vampire gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
This is my first thread, so please let me know if this gauntlet is ok. Dante (dmc4 version) with rebellion and his two guns (forgot the names) and has all of his styles from dmc4 except for darkslayer. All of the styles are also maxed out. I unfortunately have no pictures or links for anyone to see dante in action, so you'll problably have to look it up on youtube. he'll be taking on characters from Rosario+Vampire. there are 7 matches (6, if you choose to combine macthes 2 and 3). Dante gets a half hour break after each match. the matches are:

#1: yukari and ruby. both are witches so they have access to any spell they know

#2: mizore. is an abominable snowgirl and doesn't have much experience fighting.

#3: kurumu. succubus. has really sharp nails/claws(she can team up with mizore against dante if you want to)

#4: kokoa. is a vampire and moka's younger half-sister. packs a mean bat that turns into some crazy weapons.

#5: gin. werewolf. this is the only match with a couple conditions. the conditions are:1. it's night, 2. there's a full moon, 3. clouds will block out the moon every 10 to 15 minutes.

#6: you have 3 people to pick from for dante to fight:

a) vampire moka
b) vampire tsukune
c) hokuto(in human form)

And finally match 7. again, you can choose his opponent. this time you have 4 choices.

a) moka's and kokoa's older, stronger sister kahlua
b) kahlua's superstrong employer miyabi
c) ghoul tsukune
d) ghoul hokuto

Please comment on this.

danteiscool
something that forgot to add yesterday when i posted this thread is that if anyone doesn't know what rosario+vampire is should go to onemanga.com and read the series. if you do know who most of the characters are except for some then you should read the following chapters at onemanga to see who they are:

chapters 32 and 33 in part one to see who hokuto is.
chapter 2 and/or 3 in rosario+vampire 2 to see who kokoa is.
chapter 12 in part 2 to see miyabi.
and chapter 13 and 14 to see kahlua.

IppoDLuffy
Dude sorry if i soud mean but you should know that alot of people on this forum only watch mainstream anime

Slaanesh
i don't think they r powerful enough to beat dante..

isn't vampire moka > ghoul tsukune??it's been so long and i don't quite remember it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.