Superman vs Marvel's Amalgam Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Marvel's Amalgam Superman (MAS)

Hulk's strength, durability, stamina and healing factor
Northstar's speed, reflexes and flight ability
Cyclops' optic blast
Iceman's freeze blast
Captain America's fighting ability
Dr. Doom's intelligence

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Can this amalgam mimicking Superman's attributes defeat Superman?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Starscream M

Cyclops' optic blast
Iceman's freeze blast
Dr. Doom's intelligence

Does the amalgam get Hulk's dynamic strength increase?

The Amalgam whoops Superman's ass. Hulk's physical stats with Captain America's fighting skills and Doom's intelligence? Overkill.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Does the amalgam get Hulk's dynamic strength increase?
yes

psycho gundam

yes

fangirl101

Cyclops' optic blast
Iceman's freeze blast
Dr. Doom's intelligence

no.

Superman's speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Northstars.

jalek moye
hulks strength and healing factor, steve rogers fighting ability, and dooms brains. coupled with enough super speed to actualy be able to stand up to him.

Yea this beats him, but supes won't go down easy

kgkg
Superman wins

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
no.

Superman's speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Northstars. actually no. but I doubt you know anything about Northstar.

Spire
Also with this 'Hulk' in him I'm guessing he will need his amp to reach Superman's strength and durability.

HV> Optic Blast

What about Tornado Breath? And his other feats via speed?

fangirl101
actually no. but I doubt you know anything about Northstar.
Yeah. Aurora's brother. the gay super hero that is a mutant who has near light speed and reflexes. yeah. i do know about him. superman's far superior to him in every way when it comes to speed.

TricksterPriest
Superman is superior to this amalgam in every respect, save Doom's intellect.

This cheap knockoff gets KTFO.

Zack Fair
Clark superior to Steve in fighting skills?

Starscream M
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Superman is superior to this amalgam in every respect, save Doom's intellect.

This cheap knockoff gets KTFO. lol cheap knockoff? roll eyes (sarcastic)

he has ability to be stronger than Superman

has much better regenerative abilities

better fighting skills

and a true speedster who can actually legitmately claim FTL reflexes

psycho gundam
iceman can freeze at 0 degrees kelvin = no molecular motion.

Starscream M
Yeah. Aurora's brother. the gay super hero that is a mutant who has near light speed and reflexes. yeah. i do know about him. superman's far superior to him in every way when it comes to speed. he can do anything superman can do in terms of speed

Starscream M
Originally posted by psycho gundam
iceman can freeze at 0 degrees kelvin = no molecular motion. the amalgam only gets Iceman's freeze blast...none of his more fancy freezing abilities

TricksterPriest
lol cheap knockoff? roll eyes (sarcastic)

he has ability to be stronger than Superman

has much better regenerative abilities

better fighting skills

and a true speedster who can actually legitmately claim FTL reflexes

He has a long way to go before he reaches Superman's level in strength. Hulk has nothing Superman could not do.

Better regen? Irrelevant.

Better fighting skills? Not if you consider use of powers to be part of that. Superman is far better at using his powerset.

ACTUAL FTL!? GTFO. Superman is flatout faster than almost anyone on marvel earth. Northstar would get smoked by Martian manhunter or Diana, let alone Supes.

psycho gundam
the amalgam only gets Iceman's freeze blast...none of his more fancy freezing abilities the temperature he can freeze things is a part of his freezing power. the only "fancy" thing he can do now is that river teleporting thing.

Starscream M
He has a long way to go before he reaches Superman's level in strength. Hulk has nothing Superman could not do.

Better regen? Irrelevant.

Better fighting skills? Not if you consider use of powers to be part of that. Superman is far better at using his powerset.

ACTUAL FTL!? GTFO. Superman is flatout faster than almost anyone on marvel earth. Northstar would get smoked by Martian manhunter or Diana, let alone Supes.

oh please, Superman's base strength might be higher than Hulk's but it isn't that much higher. With Steve's skills, Doom's intellect, hulk's durability and FTL speed, Superman WILL NOT be able to finish this battle quickly, and the amalgam's strength will soon match and exceed Clark's.

Dr. Doom would be very good at using the amalgam's powerset, as good as Superman.

Diana could smoke a lightspeeder....you GTFO.

Starscream M
the temperature he can freeze things is a part of his freezing power. the only "fancy" thing he can do now is that river teleporting thing. well one thing I consider fancy is him freezing people's blood stream

Naija boy
the temperature he can freeze things is a part of his freezing power. the only "fancy" thing he can do now is that river teleporting thing.

River teleporting? whats that?

TricksterPriest
He'll never hit him. And Superman can still one shot this knockoff. Plus, HV>freeze blast.

jalek moye
oh please, Superman's base strength might be higher than Hulk's but it isn't that much higher. With Steve's skills, Doom's intellect, hulk's durability and FTL speed, Superman WILL NOT be able to finish this battle quickly, and the amalgam's strength will soon match and exceed Clark's.

Dr. Doom would be very good at using the amalgam's powerset, as good as Superman.

Diana could smoke a lightspeeder....you GTFO.
while i think that tha amalgan can win. supes is lightyears above hulks base strength

Naija boy
Starsscream is this hulk at WWH levels?

kgkg
Originally posted by jalek moye
while i think that tha amalgan can win. supes is lightyears above hulks base strength
I keep hearing this based on what?

Starscream M
He'll never hit him. And Superman can still one shot this knockoff. Plus, HV>freeze blast. the amalgam has Cyke's optic blast...which Doom would unleash as Omega blasts with reckless abandon

Starscream M
Originally posted by Naija boy
Starsscream is this hulk at WWH levels? yes

jalek moye
Originally posted by kgkg
I keep hearing this based on what?
hulks base is only 100 tons. his insane feats dont happen till he gets pretty enraged. superman is way past the thousands

Naija boy
yes

Then anyone that says superman is lightyears above his base strength or whatever is obviously not serious. WWH has comparable strength levels to superman from the get go.

fangirl101
LOL. I seem to remember Diana catching a light speedster with a lasso. She punched another one who was far faster than flash while blind. yeah. Light speed isn't bothering her in the slightest. Especially since the God she draws her speed from according to DC can go faster than light.

fangirl101
hulks base is only 100 tons. his insane feats dont happen till he gets pretty enraged. superman is way past the thousands
Superman has a base strength too. It's about 60 million tons. When he let's loose his strength becomes static.

jalek moye
Then anyone that says superman is lightyears above his base strength or whatever is obviously not serious. WWH has comparable strength levels to superman from the get go.
well my lightyears statment is about standard hulk which was all that it said at first. but supes still is many times stronger but its a more reachable gap

jalek moye
Superman has a base strength too. It's about 60 million tons. When he let's loose his strength becomes static.
i know but he doesn't need to use anymore then his standard holding back strength

TricksterPriest
the amalgam has Cyke's optic blast...which Doom would unleash as Omega blasts with reckless abandon

HV>Omega Blasts. Cyke's blasts are crap compared to Superman. Hell, Superman could walk through Cyclops going all out, put his hand over his eyes and just squish his head.

Naija boy
well my lightyears statment is about standard hulk which was all that it said at first. but supes still is many times stronger but its a more reachable gap

Many times stronger? Based on what? WWH is the angriest that hulk has ever been at and at inferior anger levels hulk has strength feats right up there if not above supermans. How is superman many times stronger?

TricksterPriest
Many times stronger? Based on what? WWH is the angriest that hulk has ever been at and at inferior anger levels hulk has strength feats right up there if not above supermans. How is superman many times stronger?

This is a retarded question. Hulk has no feats on Superman's level.

And for feats? Mageddon, Warworld, moving a solar system, planet moving, holding black holes, etc.

Starscream M

And for feats? Mageddon, Warworld, moving a solar system, planet moving, holding black holes, etc. when do regular Superman do any of that without some insane powerup

moving a solar system...can a character get more ridiculous...jeezus

Naija boy

And for feats? Mageddon, Warworld, moving a solar system, planet moving, holding black holes, etc.
Utter nonsense.

Current superman moved a solar system? When did this happen?
Sunamped superman moving warworld? why is that relevant?

And in reply to the valid feats u brought up, hulk has holding planets together, Overcoming the matter anitimatter attraction, Overcoming forces enough to change the orbit of a planet,Punching through the time stream and rocking dimensions with the force of his blows. So yeah um how did u get him not being on supermans level?

jalek moye
i didn't see any of wwhulks feats that superman couldn't have done without even putting forth much effort.

superman has done way more strength wise. the only impressive thing he did was the pulling the tetonic plates, which he could easily do too.

psycho gundam
River teleporting? whats that? iceman can merge with any water source (ie a river) and reconstitute himself anywhere within that body of water. (he can't use that in this thread so it's irrelevant

and doom's mind will allow this amalgam to use any and all of doom's magic, AND the Ovoidian mind transfer technique.

superman is phucked.

fangirl101
i didn't see any of wwhulks feats that superman couldn't have done without even putting forth much effort.

superman has done way more strength wise. the only impressive thing he did was the pulling the tetonic plates, which he could easily do too.
Lulz. Barda has supported the weight of a continent which is superior to pulling tectonic plates. and she was down on the ladder when it came to strength in the Jla.

james2099
Which superman are we using? Current? Allstar? one million? Prime? It seems people are giving feats from many supermen to only one.

Naija boy

WWH was hulk at his angriest and most powerful. Less angry or powerful hulks have performed feats on supermans level. Also iirc the planet Sakaar was like 2 or 3 times the size of earth

Starscream M

and doom's mind will allow this amalgam to use any and all of doom's magic, AND the Ovoidian mind transfer technique.

nope, he has none of doom's powers or knowledge...just his intellect

jalek moye
Lulz. Barda has supported the weight of a continent which is superior to pulling tectonic plates. and she was down on the ladder when it came to strength in the Jla.
umm you are agreeing with me right? cuz it seems like you are in response to me allthough we are on the same side

fangirl101
umm you are agreeing with me right? cuz it seems like you are in response to me allthough we are on the same side
Yes agreeing.

kgkg
hulks base is only 100 tons. his insane feats dont happen till he gets pretty enraged. superman is way past the thousands Where did you get that hulk's base is 100 tons? Bio

People act like hulk needs lots of anger to get Superman level strength he does not he will get there in few punches

So I ask again where you are getting all this info as I recall anytime Hulk has fought someone he has done extremely well strength wise

jalek moye
Where did you get that hulk's base is 100 tons? Bio

People act like hulk needs lots of anger to get Superman level strength he does not he will get there in few punches

So I ask again where you are getting all this info as I recall anytime Hulk has fought someone he has done extremely well strength wise
savage hulks base is 100 tons its bios feats when calm. comparison to other chars. everything points that his base is around 100 tons.

psycho gundam
Lulz. Barda has supported the weight of a continent which is superior to pulling tectonic plates. and she was down on the ladder when it came to strength in the Jla. this part of the agument is a tangent but...

hulk pulled several of saakar's tectonic plates together, while they were being forced apart by magma during the actual collapse of the planet. he was also submerged under the magma without air (not sure if hulk has to breathe though) with either hand sealing the plates together by tension. and sakaar is bigger than earth.

according to you barda lifted a continent. continents are on top of tectonic plates, and only make up a small percentage of their surface area. entire oceans sit on top of tectonic plates.

hulk wins that strength contest hands down.

Naija boy
Where did you get that hulk's base is 100 tons? Bio

Alot of these people have no idea what they are talking about. Hulk has consistently shown to be physically superior to the likes of hercules and even thor from time to time. And this is without being mega angry or anything close to it. Either thor or hercules have strength levels into the hundreds of thousands or more likely even millions of tons range. Heck even wonderman and Namor can lift thousands of tons. To think that even savage hulk who has continuously matched and bested these guys will be stuck at hundred tons is just ridiculous

kgkg
savage hulks base is 100 tons its bios feats when calm. comparison to other chars. everything points that his base is around 100 tons. Marvel's 100 tons is highest rank

when they say 100 tons it means it's max strength level doesn't mean cap in 100 tons beside your basing everything on BIO's?

fangirl101
Hulk's base is 100 tons. When he was professor hulk, his base was 100 tons. and the longer he fought, the stronger he got.

fangirl101
this part of the agument is a tangent but...

hulk pulled several of saakar's tectonic plates together, while they were being forced apart by magma during the actual collapse of the planet. he was also submerged under the magma without air (not sure if hulk has to breathe though) with either hand sealing the plates together by tension. and sakaar is bigger than earth.

according to you barda lifted a continent. continents are on top of tectonic plates, and only make up a small percentage of their surface area. entire oceans sit on top of tectonic plates.

hulk wins that strength contest hands down.
Take a 200 pound box and try to lift if over your head or support it. Now take a 400 pound box and try to push it. it's easier to push or pull something heavier than it is to lift of support something that's not as heavy.

Starscream M
Hulk's base is 100 tons. When he was professor hulk, his base was 100 tons. and the longer he fought, the stronger he got. the feat that Hulk pulled the tectonic plates require strength easily over trillions of tons

so dont give me bs about hulk being around 100 tons strength

fangirl101
the feat that Hulk pulled the tectonic plates require strength easily over trillions of tons

Please calm down. I"m talking about Professor Hulk atm. If Hulk's strength were as high as you like to think and then he got stronger from there, he wouldn't have such a hard time with Thor. Who's strength stays the same.

jalek moye
the feat that Hulk pulled the tectonic plates require strength easily over trillions of tons

his base strength that means when he is pefectly calm. his base is his weakest. why does nobody understand that we said base strength

Mindset
Take a 200 pound box and try to lift if over your head or support it. Now take a 400 pound box and try to push it. it's easier to push or pull something heavier than it is to lift of support something that's not as heavy. That's not a good example.

kgkg
his base strength that means when he is pefectly calm. his base is his weakest. why does nobody understand that we said base strength I know what base strength is

Your original statement

You claim hulk's base is 100 tons but that is not true am asking you to prove that

Naija boy
his base strength that means when he is pefectly calm. his base is his weakest. why does nobody understand that we said base strength

This is something ive never been able to understand. When have u seen savage hulk start out a fight at this supposed "base strength" of his or in this "perfectly calm" state?

psycho gundam
Take a 200 pound box and try to lift if over your head or support it. Now take a 400 pound box and try to push it. it's easier to push or pull something heavier than it is to lift of support something that's not as heavy. ........ um no.

again, the planet was bursting at the seams, hulk pulled it together with his bare hands, and what he pulled were tectonic plates weighing trillions of tones And they were under magma.

Mindset
And lifting/supporting uses a lot more muscles than pulling something together, which means it is easier.

kgkg
Alot of these people have no idea what they are talking about. Hulk has consistently shown to be physically superior to the likes of hercules and even thor from time to time. And this is without being mega angry or anything close to it. Either thor or hercules have strength levels into the hundreds of thousands or more likely even millions of tons range. Heck even wonderman and Namor can lift thousands of tons. To think that even savage hulk who has continuously matched and bested these guys will be stuck at hundred tons is just ridiculous Exactly when weaker characters like Namor , Wonder Man have done feat in 100 000 tons range

Silent Guardian
LOL. I seem to remember Diana catching a light speedster with a lasso. She punched another one who was far faster than flash while blind. yeah. Light speed isn't bothering her in the slightest. Especially since the God she draws her speed from according to DC can go faster than light.

Yea, until I see a scan this is nothing but PIS. Faster than the Flash laughing laughing that is rich. How did she lasso the speedster? Was he just standing still not moving at all or Pooping on the toilet????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.