Yusuke The Man Urameshi and Afro Samuraivs Ulqurria and Grimjoww

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IppoDLuffy
This would be epic also im bored i say yusuke wins and afrom provides him some help LOL

Quincy
It's weird that now everybody is betting on Yusuke in all these new threads but earlier thought that team urameshi would get stomped by the sailor senshi.

ThunderGodEneru
Team 1.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Quincy
It's weird that now everybody is betting on Yusuke in all these new threads but earlier thought that team urameshi would get stomped by the sailor senshi. Sailor Moon destroys planets

yungz22
we havent seen all of ulquiorra's techniques. basically im guessing it would be

Yusuke vs ulquiorra
afro vs grimmjow

i think it could go either way with afro and grimmjow but more in grimmjow's favor because of spirit pressure, cero, release and all that

Quincy
Afro would get wrecked here, leaving Yusuke alone to take on two espada.

yungz22
Afro would get wrecked here, leaving Yusuke alone to take on two espada.
and these two espada are not wweak at all

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by yungz22
and these two espada are not wweak at all neither is Yusuke

yungz22
The Espada are equivalent to S class demons in YYH. Yusuke is S class also. But Yusuke couldnt beat one S class demon what makes you think he can beat two at one time plus not to mention both espada are a hand full even without there releases

ThunderGodEneru
The Espada are equivalent to S class demons in YYH. I loled.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
I loled. Me too gotta love Bleach fanboys

yungz22
I loled.

They basically are seeing as how they are the strongest hollow in the spirit world we've seen grimmjow mave faster than yusuke on countless accounts plus create cero i'd say equivilent to sasuke's spirit gun.(not demon gun) Not to mention ulquiorra is stronger than grimmjow and we havent seen his full power either. Plus like the yusuke ulquiorra can crate extremely strong blasts with his finger also.

ThunderGodEneru
Yusuke can destroy mountains with his Spirit Gun, no scratch that, GENKAI could destroy mountains with it.

Yusuke has much less than millisecond attack speed.

He is physically stronger than Toguro, who was easily class 100.

Grimmjowe is not faster than Yusuke.

Quincy
i'd say equivilent to sasuke's spirit gun.(not demon gun)

Sasuke doesn't have a spirit gun.

Yusuke Owns All Anime

Slaanesh
hem..is yusuke that great??it's been so long that i can't really remember ..i remember that Mukuro being the most powerful one in that tournament..and she's not that impressive..

dvampire
Team bleach ftw (and what the **** is afro going to do?).

Wei Phoenix

Yusuke Owns All Anime

I wouldn't say all anime.

ThunderGodEneru
Seriously, where the hell are people getting this Bleach=YYH shit?

yungz22

Yusuke Owns All Anime
im pretty sure you knew i meant yusuke

yungz22
Originally posted by IppoDLuffy
Me too gotta love Bleach fanboys

Actually my fav anime is YYH so im not a bleach fan boy easily both grimmjow and ulquiorra have proven to be worthy opponents time and time again for them not to be able to beat yusuke in a 2 vs 1 because afro would be obliterated.

Csdabest
Wow. Maybe I need to rewatch YYH. Cuz last time I checked Bleach characters would shit on them. Especially now.

ThunderGodEneru
Yeah, maybe you should.

Because to date, no Bleacher is faster than Saint Beast saga Hiei.

Csdabest
I never seen a YYH characters clear A mile in a second.

Slaanesh
Bleach >> YYH

yungz22
Originally posted by Csdabest
I never seen a YYH characters clear A mile in a second.
nor have i

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Bleach >> YYH hahahaha roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Csdabest
I never seen a YYH characters clear A mile in a second. Query: Who gives a shit how fast they run?

IppoDLuffy
Query: Who gives a shit how fast they run? Yeah your right it dosen't matter there is know one on Bleach faster than Hiei I also its no longer afro on Yusukes team its Ikakku lol

yungz22
idk ulqiorra has some pretty wicked moves and the espada have been shown to be be pretty quick themselves

IppoDLuffy
idk ulqiorra has some pretty wicked moves and the espada have been shown to be be pretty quick themselves Ill admit he has gotten stronger

yungz22
Yeah your right it dosen't matter there is know one on Bleach faster than Hiei I also its no longer afro on Yusukes team its Ikakku lol

I think Grimmjow can take ikkaku.

IppoDLuffy
I think Grimmjow can take ikkaku. It would be a good battle though

yungz22
It would be a good battle though

in the end it would still be yusuke vs 2 extremely strong espada

yungz22
ok now that we have seen Ulquiorra's full powere does any1 have a change in mind as to who would win

EvilAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Seriously, where the hell are people getting this Bleach=YYH shit?

Can you link me scans or videos of this Yusuke? the only video's i can find show someone who would get trashed by unreleased Grimmjow, so clearly i'm not finding the right videos.

yungz22
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Can you link me scans or videos of this Yusuke? the only video's i can find show someone who would get trashed by unreleased Grimmjow, so clearly i'm not finding the right videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcGc1stDA3A

EvilAngel
I'm probably being a noob, but he definately doesn't seem as strong as Grimmjow

5dIrFAheAeQ

I mean, Grimmjow in this displays speed pretty superior to Ichigo, who...

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/163/15/

Deflects a number of miniture blades not even worth counting in a single moment.

Quincy
One of the main YuYu Hakusho feats is that one of the characters Cuts a guy I think 16 or 17 times in like a half a second from across the room. That was in the first real "arc" and the characters only grow in strength and speed throughout the rest of the series.

EvilAngel
One of the main YuYu Hakusho feats is that one of the characters Cuts a guy I think 16 or 17 times in like a half a second from across the room. That was in the first real "arc" and the characters only grow in strength and speed throughout the rest of the series.

That still a long long way from deflecting countless, literally countless blades from all directions in a single moment.

A feat of speed and precision that is pretty ridiculous.

Quincy
Is it a long long way? Judgement call I suppose. But again, this is at the beginning of the series, by a low-ranked (in terms of strength and power) demon.

EvilAngel
Well as i see it yes.

Simply because Byakuya in his first showing stabbed Ichigo in two pinpoint spots that would destroy his spiritual power before they'd even noticed he'd moved.

And he was a good distance away.

And this feat is with said Byakuya going all out with his Bankai. So judgement call is probably correct, since i see those feats being worlds apart.

Quincy
Well as i see it yes.

Simply because Byakuya in his first showing stabbed Ichigo in two pinpoint spots that would destroy his spiritual power before they'd even noticed he'd moved.

And he was a good distance away.

And this feat is with said Byakuya going all out with his Bankai. So judgement call is probably correct, since i see those feats being worlds apart.

But isn't Byakuya like, the fastest shinigami? We can name speed feats over and over in this discussion but it's doubtful to get us anywhere.

I mean, Kurama from YYH pulled out a whip and decapitated a mind-reader in milliseconds also. Kurama is also slower than Yusuke.

yungz22
But isn't Byakuya like, the fastest shinigami? We can name speed feats over and over in this discussion but it's doubtful to get us anywhere.

I mean, Kurama from YYH pulled out a whip and decapitated a mind-reader in milliseconds also. Kurama is also slower than Yusuke.

The diffrence between hei and ichigo's feat is Ichigo was slicing away more than one target while hei was slicing one

EvilAngel

Hell no. Ichigo is allot faster than Byakuya, and i even excluding Ichigo, Soifon and Yoruichi are allot faster than Byakuya. Not to mentioned other more powerful captains.

Well it's that versus deflecting countless (meaning thousands+) blades in a single moment. Which imo still puts any feat i've heard from YYH to shame.

yungz22
Hell no. Ichigo is allot faster than Byakuya, and i even excluding Ichigo, Soifon and Yoruichi are allot faster than Byakuya. Not to mentioned other more powerful captains.

Well it's that versus deflecting countless (meaning thousands+) blades in a single moment. Which imo still puts any feat i've heard from YYH to shame.

100,000 to be exact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.