animated hulk vs animated superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gogogadgetgo
hulk vs superman

both animated version

hulk is the version in the hulk vs thor with bruce banner having been ripped from him

superman is the one in the superman vs doomsday before he faught doomsday.

just saw both movies and i thought they both sucked stick out tongue i also thought that thor was a sissy much to my horror.

fight is in asgard

so who wins?

Starscream M
animated mindless hulk stomps animated superman

kgkg
lol if DC is making this movie Superman wins , if marvel is making this movie Hulk wins

psycho gundam
Originally posted by kgkg
lol if DC is making this movie Superman wins , if marvel is making this movie Hulk wins not really, movie hulk and doomsday were almost pretty much the same. only difference is that movie hulk wouldn't have gotten distracted from beating down superman like doomsday did. dd was constantly looking for victims even during his fight with superman, which was crucial since he had the opportunity for a coup de grace and he went after a little girl instead.

kgkg

psycho gundam
wolverine lost though. (imo)

at the end of the film hulk leaves the ruins of the laboratory, logic dictates that he beat wolverine to the brink of death (with no more interruptions from weapon X) and then went on his marry way.

Slaanesh
i say hulk..

Silent Guardian
if we are talking DCAU superman than Hulk owns. DCAU Superman was significantly depowered Bruce Timm even said this in commentary. The DCAU Supes only looked good when fighting other heroes, nobodies or Darkseid.

If we are talking Supes from Superman Doomsday this will be a better fight.

Spire
Jack Palance oneshots every character in this thread.

SevenShackles
hulk would win. the superman from superman doomsday has shown he can be killed by brute force, and this hulk is alot more to handle than that Doomsday. superman is screwed.

Allankles
I always thought the animated Thor was very weak in terms of his damage soak. Animated Superman had tremendous damage soak, his fights in DCAU demonstrate this. He can take more than his fair share of licks and can probably play ping pong with Hulk if Hulk really pushes him.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
if we are talking DCAU superman than Hulk owns. DCAU Superman was significantly depowered Bruce Timm even said this in commentary. The DCAU Supes only looked good when fighting other heroes, nobodies or Darkseid.

If we are talking Supes from Superman Doomsday this will be a better fight.

yup, this is superman in the superman doomsday movie. the movie sucked IMHO but superman was kinda cool. but the clone was cooler.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
yup, this is superman in the superman doomsday movie. the movie sucked IMHO but superman was kinda cool. but the clone was cooler.

I did not mind the movie. The best part was the fight with Doomsday. I could careless about the rest. The only part that turned me off, was when Luthor was beting up the clone with the Kryptonite gloves, in the room with red sunlight. That wouldn't have been as bad if he wasn't all like "Whose your dady." That was the biggest part I had issue with in the movie. I could live with the rest.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Spire
Jack Palance oneshots every character in this thread.

Funny you should mention him. Guess who Kirby based Darkseid on? laughing out loud

jalek moye
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wolverine lost though. (imo)

at the end of the film hulk leaves the ruins of the laboratory, logic dictates that he beat wolverine to the brink of death (with no more interruptions from weapon X) and then went on his marry way.
at the end of the film they jumped at each other and it cut to credits. what did you watch

Allankles
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Funny you should mention him. Guess who Kirby based Darkseid on? laughing out loud

No wonder DS is so badass.

Trackz
move superman had better strength and speed feats, he should take it.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by jalek moye
at the end of the film they jumped at each other and it cut to credits. what did you watch

Keep watching.

Xplosive
Hulk.

shokosugi
Supes no doubt.

Knowsbleed33
Hulk in Hulk vs. Thor would shitstomp Superman. He took out nearly all of asgard.

Spire
When I watched Hulk v Thor, I facepalmed 14 times.

Hulk was normal, everyone else was shitty.

thumb down thumb down

Allankles
Originally posted by Spire
When I watched Hulk v Thor, I facepalmed 14 times.

Hulk was normal, everyone else was shitty.

thumb down thumb down

Animated Thor in general had pretty low damage soak. Hulk was pretty much the same guy that fought Wolverine and beat up on the Avengers in those Ultimate features.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Allankles
Animated Thor in general had pretty low damage soak. Hulk was pretty much the same guy that fought Wolverine and beat up on the Avengers in those Ultimate features.

hulk had bruce banner ripped from him making him rage incarnate, well, thats what the enchantress said.

if you'll notice, thor did better during the first fight with hulk and almost being able to win if hi didnt pause and just kept on beating on the hulk. the send time they fought in hell hulk pretty much was already amped and crazy angry.

by the way, ultimate hulk is different from this hulk.

but i have to agree, thor's damage soak was pathetic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.