Which DB/DBZ/DBGT characters can solo the Narutoverse and which can't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Movies included. Pretty easy question really. The posters can set-up various scenarios as they like, as a sizable portion of potential matches can depend greatly on the situation and circumstances.

Which one could do it in 10 different scenarios?

SHlKAMARU
if lvl 1 frieza can destroy a planet with his finger i think everyone except for the humans can do it

IppoDLuffy
Chatzu hecule Yamcha and Videl can't solo everyone else could

Darkstorm Zero
Beh! Freiza & Vegeta required core shots to down a planet, essentially only starting a breakdown. They never actually destroyed a planet purely on their own attack like say Unicron or the Death Star.

ThunderGodEneru
Freeza didn't require a core shot to destroy planet Vegeta.

Darkstorm Zero
It took a while for it to actually detonate Vegeta though. Not as long as Namek mind you, but then again, Freiza didn't use a Death Ball on Namek, and it still needed to core it.

If this wasn't true, then the one he fired at Trunks should have detonated as soon as it hit soil. Even more so in the case with Cooler.

Magee
Depends if you allow genjutsu to work which in theory it shouldn't on any one out side of Naruto. There are also a few techniques which would easily kill any one in DBZ.

Is this a huge battlefield with every Naruto character who has appeared in the manga, past and present or do the DBZ guys just arrive on the planet and start blowing stuff up? Narutoverse has a much greater chance of success if it's the first scenario.

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno if Genjutsu would work on some of these guys.

The Shadow Dragons come to mind, as does Garlic Jr.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Freeza didn't require a core shot to destroy planet Vegeta.

Actually that's unknown since we never saw planet Vegeta destroyed in the manga, just heard about it.

So exactly how he did it is unknown.

Anyway it would be easier to make a list of characters who can't solo Narutoverse.

Really, anyone Master Roshi level and up should be able to

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Actually that's unknown since we never saw planet Vegeta destroyed in the manga, just heard about it.

So exactly how he did it is unknown.

Anyway it would be easier to make a list of characters who can't solo Narutoverse.

Really, anyone Master Roshi level and up should be able to Wait, wasn't the Bardock movie actually confirmed to be canon?

Final Blaxican
All depends on the person.

If the DBZ characters fight using DBZ logic, NONE of them can solo the Naruto-verse.

ThunderGodEneru
DBZ logic?

You mean the hour long screaming shit?

Read the manga, what was a 30 minute transformation in the anime took one page.

Magee
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Really, anyone Master Roshi level and up should be able to You think Roshi could solo every one in Naruto?...

Radditz or Nappa are probably the strongest people they could beat but if genjutsu is allowed they can, hell Itachi on his own could beat any one from DBZ. Also you can't ignore other techniques like death seal, mind switching, shadow mimic and probably others I forgot.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Magee
You think Roshi could solo every one in Naruto?...

Radditz or Nappa are probably the strongest people they could beat but if genjutsu is allowed they can, hell Itachi on his own could beat any one from DBZ. Also you can't ignore other techniques like death seal, mind switching, shadow mimic and probably others I forgot. thumb down

King-Fingolfin
No one can solo Naruto, since Sasuke would pull out some bullshit PIS attack that would beat everyone's ass.

Except Broly.

His power is maximum.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
All depends on the person.

If the DBZ characters fight using DBZ logic, NONE of them can solo the Naruto-verse.

Hows that your conclusion Blax? That makes about as much sense as my left ass cheek, IE: none at all...

@Magee: As the OP states, you can write up the scenarios and explain why they win or lose in each one

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Magee
You think Roshi could solo every one in Naruto?...

Radditz or Nappa are probably the strongest people they could beat but if genjutsu is allowed they can, hell Itachi on his own could beat any one from DBZ. Also you can't ignore other techniques like death seal, mind switching, shadow mimic and probably others I forgot. Master Roshi in one attack could solo every named character in Naruto.

Not to mention he is easily stronger and faster than any and everyone in the show.

IppoDLuffy
Master Roshi in one attack could solo every named character in Naruto.

Not to mention he is easily stronger and faster than any and everyone in the show. thumb up

Darkstorm Zero
Roshi? Nah... Experience wise maybe, and probably in techniques, but not enough to overcome those odds.

Tambourine or better IMO.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Roshi? Nah... Experience wise maybe, and probably in techniques, but not enough to overcome those odds.

Tambourine or better IMO. Roshi would own Tamborine

Darkstorm Zero
Tambourine already owned Krillin, along with dozens of other fighters, Some considered to be even better than Nam. And he already killed Roshi if I remember correctly.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Tambourine already owned Krillin, along with dozens of other fighters, Some considered to be even better than Nam. And he already killed Roshi if I remember correctly. King Piccolo killed Roshi

ThunderGodEneru
Roshi attempted to do the Demon Sealing thing on Piccolo but failed, and died as a result.

Nothing Tambourine did could not be replicated by Roshi.

He owned a bunch of weaklings and Krillin.

Whoopty doo.

Darkstorm Zero
OK I remembered wrong, sue me... stick out tongue

I still don't think Roshi can do it tho, his big moves required significant charge times, even in his max power form. Plus, he can't fly like most DB characters.

ThunderGodEneru
He cannot fly, but he is strong and fast enough to one shot Naruto's best in a very short amount of time.

Darkstorm Zero
Roshi's strength wanes pretty quickly... I don't think he'll be one shoting the higher tiers.

Man of...
The early Vegeta could. Saibamen prolly couldn't.

IppoDLuffy
Originally posted by Man of...
The early Vegeta could. Saibamen prolly couldn't. A saibemman could so own the Narutoverse

Darkstorm Zero
Saibamen are generally considered to be as strong as Raditz, so yeah, they could do it.

Pyron_Knight
Not sure where I'd put Tambourine in relation to Roshi. He did only fight a weakened Goku but the Goku who did the rematch, according to the retcon of the Saiyan powerup after injury and healing, was stronger than before. Much stronger considering the severity of his injuries.

He also was produced by old King Piccolo who is vastly above Roshi.

I'd say it goes...
Old King Piccolo >>> Post-22nd Goku=Yajirobe > Tien=22nd Goku (it was pure luck that made Goku lose) >>>Tao > Roshi > Tambourine

That's just going off my memory though. Been a long time since I watched DB. I am pretty sure Yajirobe was supposed to be equal to Goku at that point though.

Anyway, Roshi could solo but only from a distance IMO. If he stand sa mile away and blows everyone up with a Kamehameha, they're helpless but up close, against every Bijuu and ninja, he'll die.
I'd say the weakest person who could take anything in Naruto, up close or from a distance, would be 23rd Tournament Goku or Piccolo. By this point they can one-shot everyone and they're simply way way way too fast to be hit by anything.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats not a bad analysis, PK.

Endless Mike
Wait, wasn't the Bardock movie actually confirmed to be canon?

Nope - Toriyama did like the movie and referenced it in the manga, making Bardock's character canon.

However the only things from the movie that are canon are:

- Bardock existed and was Goku's father
- Bardock's appearance
- Bardock rebelled against Frieza and was fighting in the upper atmosphere of planet Vegeta
- Frieza killed him

Nothing else from the movie was shown there

Yeah.... no

Roshi could casually catch bullets from a machinegun, he is way faster than any Naruto character.

If they all attacked him at once they could win, but if he was just dropped into the world and would take them on gradually he would win.

Ban Mido
I would like to see itachi and Android 19 fight just to make me cry XD.

I would be all "Itachi's so pwetty and....OMFG.....COME ON...NOT LIKE THIS.......WTF....NO WAY....BULL....YOU CAN'T MOVE THAT FAST, STOP IT! YOU'RE NOT EVEN TO ANDROID 13'S COOLNESS LEVEL! Well #13 is a tad cooler than #20/Dr Gero in my opinion..and I like him more than #18..not near as much as I like 17 though since he's my favorite but..WAIT!" XP

Honestly yeah I agree with most people here, it would probably be easier to name the one's who couldn't solo like...Baby Trunks from the Cell Saga....you know the infant XD?

Umm I'm wondering how gohan would fair like a little after raditz appeared but before his training with piccolo? He might not fair so well?..then again it depends I guess....

Ok this is a tad harder than I expected as well ;|...

Kento
Well as long as Gohan didn't get angry, and was taken out fast I'm sure the top tiers in Naruto could take out 4 year old Gohan. But he was also a lot more emotional as a kid so they'd have to be careful. ChiChi couldn't..well who knows she may just scare the whole Narutoverse into submission. Pretty much all the Z fighers could from the first tournament. Isn't that the tournament Roshi destroyed the moon? Not that he got stronger since or before so I guess it wouldn't matter. They'd just have to do it at a distance so by the time they can fly any of the Z Fighters should be able to solo.

Endless Mike
I think the weaker guys from the 21 Budokai like Nam, Bacterian, that girl whose name I forget, King Chapa, etc. would lose

BradBalboa
Every Narut Character vs King Piccolo ( youth) and his demons, mainly tambourine, drum, and the dragon whos name i forget, that wud be good, it wud be the three demons firt then if need be piccolo wud get involved, wow To Narutos verse kign piccolo wud be like a God XD

emmaandroguefan
I could care less what happens in the Naruto universe or who blows it up, just spare my Ino chans life, Amen.

Endless Mike
There's nothing Narutoverse could really do to Picollo Daimao, for one thing he can fly and that puts him out of range of about 90% of Naruto characters, then he can fire city destroying attacks from the sky and they wouldn't be able to do a thing about it

Astanax
The characters in DBZ fight at a much higher level than the characters in the Narutoverse. I think though that the human characters in DBZ would have a hard time taking out all of Narutoverse. All the others could.

shane8874
All it would take is Napa and his Siba Men!

BradBalboa
pretty much...

shane8874
Lol, Naruto people arent even that strong.. they are weeker then the weakest dbz character. <yamcha>

BradBalboa
Yamcha isnt the weakest, if you go by power levels hes an easy planet buster, sinc ehe beats Recoome pretty easy in the filler episdoes of the anime... PDA-24,000, Recoome-42.000 Yamcha>>Recoome!
Yamcha before he got Kamis traing would lose to a few haractrs though, Itachi for one ...

SSJ2Vegeta
without destroying a planet id say vegeta, goku, shadow dragons, baby actually theres to many dbz characters have exceptional powers

Endless Mike
Originally posted by BradBalboa
Yamcha isnt the weakest, if you go by power levels hes an easy planet buster, sinc ehe beats Recoome pretty easy in the filler episdoes of the anime... PDA-24,000, Recoome-42.000 Yamcha>>Recoome!
Yamcha before he got Kamis traing would lose to a few haractrs though, Itachi for one ...

Filler isn't canon

Yamcha should win by powerscaling though

First_Tsurugi06
A good portion of DB's cast are potential planet busters, and they make up maybe half of the list. Kyuubi's tails ccould crush mountains, DBZ's stronger power ups (i.e. SSJ3 Goku, Ultimate Gohan) shook the planets they were on. It takes handsigns to control and unleash chakra, it takes the Z fighters a pulse to launch energy waves that are already more devastating. Oh, and most BZ characters can fly.

It's seriously quicker to say who can''t solo the Narutoverse. Bulma.

BradBalboa
.i dunno, Bulma can get pretty mad, kirllin even said hed rather figth Frieza than face Bulm XD haha!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.