MarvelKnight Vs. Barker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
MarvelKnight Vs. Barker

Judge: The Red

Render

Criteria: Double KMC Regulations. Must Include Opponent's Name Somewhere In The Sig. NO Animation.

Deadline: Two Weeks From Time Posted In First Post. NO Extensions.

Good Luck Gentlemen.

Marvelknight
That render is sick!

Barker
I don't like cartoon ninja renders. crackers

Also, brb another red/dark/gold sig

Barker
Late post: Haermm, oh shi, I hope that by "Double" regulations you meant we had up to 1080x300, 100kb.

Marvelknight
Here's my sig.

The Red
Barker's Entry

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z68/PersonFromDownUnder/the-world-will-know-2.jpg

MarvelKnight's Entry

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z68/PersonFromDownUnder/ninja-sig.gif

The Red
Give me about 20 minutes to judge.

The Red
Barker

+ Use of Render
+ Use of color to go along with the render
+ Background layer
- Use of opponent's name. Hard to find
- Typo of ignite awesome

MarvelKnight

+ Use of render
- Color
- Background layer
+ Opponent's name
+ No typos

I have to give this one to Barker. I believe he made better use of the render in his sig. Don't get me wrong, your sig is awesome too MarvelKnight. All your sigs are, but Barker better met the standards of the duel.

Barker

Da Pittman
Hmm I'm not seeing Marvelknight in Barker's sig wink

The Red
Originally posted by Da Pittman
Hmm I'm not seeing Marvelknight in Barker's sig wink It's there Pittman. Really tiny. Look at the top rectangle. It's sideways all the way to the left.

Da Pittman
Originally posted by The Red
It's there Pittman. Really tiny. Look at the top rectangle. It's sideways all the way to the left. That sneaky Baker Bear, I had to stick my nose to the screen to see it laughing

The Red
That sneaky Baker Bear, I had to stick my nose to the screen to see it laughing That's why he got a minus for the Name usage. Hard to find. wink

Marvelknight
Barker

+ Use of Render
+ Use of color to go along with the render
+ Background layer
- Use of opponent's name. Hard to find
- Typo of ignite awesome

MarvelKnight

+ Use of render
- Color
- Background layer
+ Opponent's name
+ No typos

I have to give this one to Barker. I believe he made better use of the render in his sig. Don't get me wrong, your sig is awesome too MarvelKnight. All your sigs are, but Barker better met the standards of the duel.

Barker

Good match, Barker.

No points for color, Red....? I disagree. But oh well.

The Red
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Good match, Barker.

No points for color, Red....? I disagree. But oh well. I felt like it didn't go with the render itself. I feel like it should have been darker, more dreary. After all, the render is of an assassin.

Marvelknight
I felt like it didn't go with the render itself. I feel like it should have been darker, more dreary. After all, the render is of an assassin.

Maybe next time...

The Red
Originally posted by Marvelknight
Maybe next time... I decided that, I might as well be a judge. I've forever tried in vain making sigs, but I'm just no good. So, anytime you need a judge, just let me know.

Barker
Cool. Short duel. I thought I was a goner when I saw yours (this morning) Marvel.

Also, Ignigte.

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Barker
Cool. Short duel. I thought I was a goner when I saw yours (this morning) Marvel.

Also, Ignigte.

laughing out loud I was thinking the same, when you posted yours. Too bad I lost, I'm 2-0, now. But it was a good win on your part. Maybe we can have a rematch.

Forum Ninja
Originally posted by Barker
I don't like cartoon ninja renders. crackers

Also, brb another red/dark/gold sig

That's an amazing signature.

BakaXero
That sneaky Baker Bear, I had to stick my nose to the screen to see it laughing
As long as Baker bear did is and not Barker your safe right? haermm

Da Pittman
Originally posted by BakaXero
As long as Baker bear did is and not Barker your safe right? haermm laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.