sidious holocron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Storm
you reckon sidious had a holoron? embarrasment

Gideon
Doubt it, other than his entry in the Telos Holocron.

mattatom
Since i'm behind on reading, have we heard of any mention of Sidious having a holocron in any of the comics?

If not i'd have to go with Gideon.

Captain REX
Likewise. I don't think he made one, just used the holocrons of overs to accumulate information. Though I think he wrote some books, as well.

xxxpoppunker182
mmmm? You'd think Sidious would have made a holocron. Kinda strange that he didn't.

Autokrat
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
mmmm? You'd think Sidious would have made a holocron. Kinda strange that he didn't.

Sidious wasn't one to share, plus the very idea of a holocron, passing knowledge on to a future user, implies that at some point he would die. I imagine that Sidious wouldn't factor that in to his reasoning, clone bodies and all.

Gideon
Originally posted by Autokrat
Sidious wasn't one to share, plus the very idea of a holocron, passing knowledge on to a future user, implies that at some point he would die. I imagine that Sidious wouldn't factor that in to his reasoning, clone bodies and all.

He says this verbatim in tEGttF. Great minds?

mattatom
Originally posted by Captain REX
Likewise. I don't think he made one, just used the holocrons of overs to accumulate information. Though I think he wrote some books, as well.

So somewher ein a dusty library there are some Manuscrips by Sidious? Now those would be best sellers, but adversely if there isn't that must mean that he was hoping to clone jump until he found an infant who is strong in the force which he can survive in like he tried to, to Anakin (Solo) was it?

Autokrat
Originally posted by Gideon
He says this verbatim in tEGttF. Great minds?

Well of course... stick out tongue

Vengeful Koala
I bet SuperShadow has a whole giant list of Holocrons. Sidious' must be on there.

mattatom
Originally posted by Vengeful Koala
I bet SuperShadow has a whole giant list of Holocrons. Sidious' must be on there.

Well if it is on there it means there definitely isn't one. *sighs* Waste of server space that site is.

Vengeful Koala
rofl, u must b a noob. evree1 noes that SuperShadow is 4 real

mattatom
Originally posted by Vengeful Koala
rofl, u must b a noob. evree1 noes that SuperShadow is 4 real

Oh of course! I am so very sorry! I guess that's me put in my place then!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.