Superboy Prime vs. Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Neutral territory, who wins?

quanchi112
Any takers?

Batman-Prime
Neutral Territory probably Prime, Rock of Eternity Shazam, I hope big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Neutral Territory probably Prime, Rock of Eternity Shazam, I hope big grin Do you think Shazam's magic could hurt him at all?

cloud102
Pre-Crisis SHAZAM.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you think Shazam's magic could hurt him at all?

Not the Magic per se, but what it can do or summon might hurt him.

It's like CM, his fists aren't magic, it's not the magic that hurts when he hits someone, it's what the fist has become because of the magic.

I think that Shazam would go down in neutral territory, but in the Rock of Eternity he would win via BFR wink

tsscls
SBP.
Easy.

Slaanesh
laughing shazam gonna get stomp hard..

ThunderGodEneru
Isn't Mordru>Shazam in magic?

iceman24567
Prime rips Shazam a new one.

occultdestroyer
SHAZAM.

Being able to go toe-to-toe against a bloodlusted DOV Spectre and initially defeating him..
I just don't see Superboy Prime pulling that off.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Isn't Mordru>Shazam in magic? Yes.Originally posted by occultdestroyer
SHAZAM.

Being able to go toe-to-toe against a bloodlusted DOV Spectre and initially defeating him..
I just don't see Superboy Prime pulling that off. He had the benefit of prep and his realm. He has neither here. I could just as easily say I couldn't see Shazam pluck Mxy out of the fifth dimension and do with him as he did. Both feats are meaningless here.

Bentley
Prime rapes him and becomes an old man molester.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.