Amazo vs Marvel Heroes/Villain Team-up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
This Amazo is the version that has assimilated all the powers/attributes/equipment of the following Justice League members (Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Flash, Hawkgirl, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter). Amazo does not get the inherent weaknesses of the JLA members he assimilates.

He cannot use his assimilation powers on any of the Marvel characters.

---------------

The Marvel team consists of:

Thanos, Silver Surfer, Thor, Gladiator, Hulk, Magneto, and Black Bolt

---------------

No BFR.

fangirl101
what the hell? 7 leaguers powers against all of those guys? This is a spite stomp in favor of marvel.

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
what the hell? 7 leaguers powers against all of those guys? This is a spite stomp in favor of marvel. I edited.

TricksterPriest
Given what Amazo has done, and the combination of those powers, I can see him winning this.

Especially if we consider all those powers stacking and being used in combination. no expression

quanchi112
Marvel team wins.

Kris Blaze
Taem.

Batman-Prime
Team

fangirl101
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Given what Amazo has done, and the combination of those powers, I can see him winning this.

Especially if we consider all those powers stacking and being used in combination. no expression
He could win. But Amazo isn't that creative. Not with so few powers.

Mindset
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team

Naija boy
Team 8-9/10

Slaanesh
Team

Priest
Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.