Snow King vs Jar Jar and Gunray

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Invictus Legio
Who shall survive?

GenomeFrozener
Are you serious?

Invictus Legio
Yes. santa thumb up smart ninja zorro wacko sleep

Lord Lucien
Excessive smilies are annoying. So is this thread.

Slash_KMC
Hell, the creation of this thread is a more epic fail than that time C-3PO replaced that socket for a computer terminal.

Invictus Legio
The sheer epicness alone makes it a Dethroning moment of suck.

Invictus Legio
They also have to fight in a blizzard.

JediOrion
You actually care enough to make this thread?

Very well, my opinion is that the epic suckiness of Jar Jar counteracts the laughable pointlessness of the Snow King, and the fact that they even exist causes both of them to instantly warp out of existence. Gunray is so shocked that he commits suicide.

Lord Lucien
You know the thread's creator is banned, right?

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You know the thread's creator is banned, right?

You know people talk to themselves right ? ... even if it's not talking, but typing ... and on a public forum ...

JediOrion
Obviously I'm not just talking to myself, as there are still people besides me who are dumb enough to read the thread, a la Lord Lucien.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by JediOrion
Obviously I'm not just talking to myself, as there are still people besides me who are dumb enough to read the thread, a la Lord Lucien.

Good god. He is better than you. Don't try to fight him, just laugh with him and let it go. Srsly.

Anyway, if you keep posting in the thread it will never be able to fall away from the main page.

Rex, if you lock this it can't stay on page 1. lil help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.