Ventress and Maul vs Mace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
All Out.

Slash_KMC
I'd put my money on Sam L.

Red Nemesis
My first instinct is to go with Mace (what with being a fanboy and all...) but I think that he might actually struggle with this.

Invictus Legio
Mace.

Cpt. Valerian
Hmm... I'd say that after a long, tiresome, fierce duel, Mace takes this.

Invictus Legio
They might inflict enough wounds to kill him, and after the hellstorm of this fight I'm not to sure he'll be able to use the force to stop th bleeding and other stuff.

But yeah, Mace will win the battle, but will he survive it is the major (?)

Lightsnake
Lightsaber wounds bleed now?

Lord Lucien
Yeah I was gonna say.

Invictus Legio
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Lightsaber wounds bleed now? Shit, good point but even so I'm guessing they're good enough to get a few dozen knicks in...

Collectively, they might do something.

Or not.

I definitely see Mace winning but I don't know if survives the fight or not.

Lethal Rogue
This is a good thread. Idk, but I'm gonna have to go with Mace ftw.

Forum Ninja
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Lightsaber wounds bleed now?

I was under the impression that everyone here has watched the first Star Wars movie.

P.S. Mace after a struggle.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Forum Ninja
I was under the impression that everyone here has watched the first Star Wars movie.

P.S. Mace after a struggle. You also notice that the ANH scene was one of a kind?

Forum Ninja
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You also notice that the ANH scene was one of a kind?

Yes. And?

Lord Lucien
Yes. And? It's rather outnumbered by the other G-canon scenes.

Forum Ninja
I see. What does that change? Hopefully you're not appealing to a majority. That's a hell of a rotten fallacy.

Red Nemesis
I see. What does that change? Hopefully you're not appealing to a majority. That's a hell of a rotten fallacy.

Well, he hasn't appealed to the rest of us, so it wouldn't be an appeal to the majority. At all. So your usage is wrong.

The truth is, the ANH scene is an irregularity, an abberation. It does not fit any other source, at any level of canon. It is an outlier, and can be ignored.

(Anyway, didn't the wound close over instantly? There wasn't an arterial blood spurt going so the argument could be made that it did close the wound.)

Darth Exodus
Actually, I remember reading a book which stated that one of the characters struck so fast the wound didn't even cauterise.

It was ever in ROTS, shatterpoint or one of the legacy books, though I'm not sure. Definitely remember reading it though.

Forum Ninja
Yes. Lightsaber wounds can make things bleed. Let's say you don't cut in a particular manner or you cut very fast. A lot of Jedi are trained to cut and dismember in a concise manner. Kenobi was older and may have gotten rusty. It could have been due to various reasons. It happened though. It's not non-canon that his arm was severed and bled. It happened! Poor aqualish Ponda Baba bled. Also, in "Darth Maul" (EU Canon) Mighella bleeds after Maul strikes her in the BS HQ. After her body drops.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ponda_Baba

Red Nemesis
It is the exception, rather than the rule, for lightsabers to inflict a wound that causes any kind of bleeding at all. The ANH encounter is one of the few cases of such an occurrence. We cannot assume that any given lightsaber wound will bleed. If you want to suggest that Ventress and Maul's attacks will injure Mace in such a way that he bleeds then it will be up to you to prove that their attacks will be performed differently from the majority of the Saga.

Forum Ninja
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
It is the exception, rather than the rule, for lightsabers to inflict a wound that causes any kind of bleeding at all. The ANH encounter is one of the few cases of such an occurrence. We cannot assume that any given lightsaber wound will bleed. If you want to suggest that Ventress and Maul's attacks will injure Mace in such a way that he bleeds then it will be up to you to prove that their attacks will be performed differently from the majority of the Saga.

I never said otherwise. I know there are few cases. My whole point was that it happens, not that an LS wound bleeds more often that it is cauterized. I never suggested that they would be wounded in such a way.

You seem to be trailing off a little here.

Red Nemesis
I've noticed a pattern for you. You make a statement (usually only peripherally relevant to the topic being discussed) that doesn't quite take a stance on the actual issue. When someone calls you on it (whether for irrelevancy or inaccuracy) you hedge until the issue is so muddled that the initial topic is completely forgotten or that it becomes unclear which positions initially belonged to each participant in the discussion. In short, you are a troll. A clever troll, one far beyond the comprehension of our own little local troll, Nebaris, but a troll nonetheless.

I never said otherwise.
As per your methodology your initial post implied otherwise:

Your mildly insulting post (another instance of the methodology that you appear to follow) gives the impression that lightsaber wounds bleed. Lightsnake was speaking in general, and by answering in kind you continued the imprecision in subjects (specifically, which lightsaber wounds bleed). This implication put you in Invictus's camp, which is the wrong camp. You sided with the opinion that Mace would win (you specified this in the post script of your statement) but did nothing to refute the allegation that Mace's wounds would bleed.

I know there are few cases. My whole point was that it happens,
That it happens is largely irrelevant to the discussion. Whether it would happen here matters, and since the standard effect of a lightsaber wound is cauterization, we must expect cauterization. If you have any evidence suggesting that a different effect would manifest here then this is the place to submit it. Since you don't (and don't care anyway, as you have already achieved your goal of derailing the thread) you should drop it.
EDIT: Translation: Troll, GTFO (1111)

not that an LS wound bleeds more often that it is cauterized. I never suggested that they would be wounded in such a way.
Well, here you have used a subjective plural pronoun instead of a singular pronoun. In the words of a very wise troll: "That's a hell of a rotten grammatical mistake."

Since you never suggested such a (blatantly) incorrect assertion, (which is false, you did imply it) you will have no problem agreeing that 'Mace's wounds from his fight with Ventress and Maul that were inflicted by lightsabers will not bleed, making it unlikely that he will die of blood loss after the match.' Since you never suggested otherwise, why don't you take the .5 seconds to type 'yes' or 'I agree' so that we can erase any confusion about how much and on which topics you agree with Invictus, OK?

You seem to be trailing off a little here.
You realize that I'm closer to the OP's topic than you are? How on earth is an analysis of the frequency (and therefore probability) of bleeding lightsaber wounds off-topic? I am discussing a potential outcome (or rather, the reason why a potential outcome is unlikely) to the fight while you are trying to argue semantics trolling. (Unsucessfully, I might add. You might want to go back to baiting people on the GDF. inimalist is a lot less confrontational than some of the people here, and Shaky is a Buddhist. 'nuff said. )

EDIT: misspelled 'derailing' and fixed a comma-splice.

Lord Lucien
Holy f*cking ownage man.

Forum Ninja
Did you read my first post in this thread?

Noticing anything?

No, I didn't intend to troll. You would have seen that if you read properly or maybe if you asked me to further elaborate on my post. Instead? You got defensive. You took my post out of context and decided you'd try and call me a troll after screwing up our discussion further into the thread. I'll show you later. I promise.

You've misinterpreted another post of mine. This is due to the . How?

I stated this because I did not say otherwise. Do you understand? No one assumed that any given lightsaber wound would bleed. I agree there. Your post was abruptly irrelevant. Then again, I already said that in my previous post. You didn't quote that one though, huh?

Actually, as seen in my first post (I believe you quoted it earlier) my post gives the impression that A lightsaber wound bled in ANH. Oh, there was nothing insulting about my post either. I was genuinely under the impression that anyone posting here would have viewed the first movie and would have known that LS wounds can bleed.

Here:

This is because it wasn't relevant to me. You did follow that in my first post, correct? Why would I refute those allegations? I don't recall replying to Invictus.

My intent was not to troll, once again. He asked whether lightsaber wounds bled now. Well, yes. They do. Why? It has happened. I never explained the extent or number of incidents. Sure, it could happen here. That is not what I was addressing though. Ironically enough, your statements in your previous post are irrelevant to OUR discussion.

Whoops. What a typo. I did make a mistake. I'm sorry but what does my grammar have to do with our discussion? People make mistakes. I mean, you did by strawmanning earlier in this post:

See? Don't we all make mistakes?

I implied it because you said so? That's a rather embarrassing and inconvenient way to cover up a grossly incorrect assumption.

Yes! I do agree! Remember when I said I did not say otherwise? Right here? I'll post it again.

Your "confusion" should have been erased with that post. Entirely. It's too bad that was not what I was addressing, which I made clear with my first post. Should I repost that again?

And? Am I suppose to award you for this? You were way off with that last reply. It was irrelevant, either by accident or on purpose.

I can do both. Don't worry.

No, I didn't argue semantics nor was I trolling. I've said this frequently now. I was addressing a statement relevant to the tone of this thread. You took it vastly out of proportion to see if you could "pwn the noob" and earn credit from your debating peers (At least that's what I believe.) I apologize if I did not allow that to happen.

It's "Unsuccessfully." I figure since we were correcting each other, I should throw that in. Although, you should have caught that on your edit, seen here:

Just because you can type a lot and be confrontational doesn't mean you're correct.

Anyhow, I urge us to take this debate (If you wish to continue) into private messaging. I'm sure not everyone wishes to view our off-topic banter.

Lord Lucien
Enlighten us. Just what does the "Mace after a struggle" have to do with lightsaber cauterization?

Forum Ninja
Enlighten us. Just what does the "Mace after a struggle" have to do with lightsaber cauterization?

Originally posted by Kotor3
All Out.

Go to that post and read the thick white text above it and your question will have been answered.

Lord Lucien
Go to that post and read the thick white text above it and your question will have been answered. All right. Now, how did Red (and others) misinterpret your "seen the first Star Wars movie"?

And, how is the issue of Mace bleeding from a lightsaber wound not relevant here (if you maintain it isn't to you you make yourself out to be an ass)?

And, how was Red's reply not relevant? Seems the only way to get you on track was to point out that you weren't. Thanks to his "irrelevance" we can now perhaps get some details. (Oh and by-the-by, irrelevance is KING here, that's how boring this place is otherwise).

And please don't move this to private, it's too entertaining.

Forum Ninja
All right. Now, how did Red (and others) misinterpret your "seen the first Star Wars movie"?

Well, it would "not relevant here" simply because it wasn't what I was referring to. Just because you call me an ass doesn't make it so. I was addressing Lightsnake, not the issue of Mace bleeding. If you read here, you see this:

Red did not know this apparently (I know this because of what he says in his previous post) but the "P.S." is in regards to the first post in this thread and it's title.

And please don't move this to private, it's too entertaining.

Again, this post:

It had absolutely nothing to do with my state. It was relevant in the sense that it had something to do with "Lightsabers" and "Cauterization" but had nothing to do with my previous post. I agreed with the assessment that cauterization happened more frequently than bloodshed after a lightsaber injury. That wasn't the point I made here:

After this post, he goes on to post about how a lightsaber cauterizes a majority of the time. What the hell does that have to do with what I said? Example:

Did I assume this in the post previous to this one? (Or before that?)

Also, did I suggest that in the post previous to this one? (Or before that?)

The answer is a big fat "NO!" Therefore, the post was not ONLY irrelevant to what I had stated but it was a strawman.

There's your answers, Lord Lucien. You seemingly asked a lot of questions. I don't understand why. It's not really hard to understand. As I said previously, I really do not intend to troll. I was having my input on Lightsnake's statement. I don't mean to cause such discord.

Red Nemesis
STAGE TWO:

Accuse the victim (the mark who accepted the burden of killing the troll) of 'Not Reading.' I know you get worried sometimes that no one cares what you think, and you're right, but (for now) people are reading what you post. You aren't quite useless because you make me laugh.

This point by point is taking entirely too long. Here's the situation as I see it:

You entered a thread. You posted a (deliberately?) vague statement that implied agreement with someone that made a silly mistake. When someone (me) pointed out that they (and by association, you) were wrong, you fell back to your tactic of accusing that person (me again) of failing to read the thread. By extending the altercation you have exhibited all the classic signs of a troll. This will end as soon as you say that Mace's wounds will not bleed. That you implied such an assertion makes it worth your while to recant it. Even if you haven't explicitly said it, you've given the impression that you think (or, I hope, thought) they might. It is worth the 2 seconds copy/paste on your part to salvage your reputation here. If you don't, I will feel safe in suggesting that we extend the BAN to you.
Communicating poorly and then acting smug about it isn't cleverness.

People, don't feed the troll.

Publius II
Edit

Lord Lucien
Well, it would "not relevant here" simply because it wasn't what I was referring to. Just because you call me an ass doesn't make it so. I was addressing Lightsnake, not the issue of Mace bleeding. If you read here, you see this: Did you just use quotations to mock proper use of grammar? If I had said "would the issue" instead, I would have been wrong.
And did you then accuse me of calling you an ass when what I did was warn you that you would appear as one, if you made a certain remark?

Other than this discrepancy, the rest is fine.

Forum Ninja
STAGE TWO:

Accuse the victim (the mark who accepted the burden of killing the troll) of 'Not Reading.' I know you get worried sometimes that no one cares what you think, and you're right, but (for now) people are reading what you post. You aren't quite useless because you make me laugh.

This point by point is taking entirely too long. Here's the situation as I see it:

You entered a thread. You posted a (deliberately?) vague statement that implied agreement with someone that made a silly mistake. When someone (me) pointed out that they (and by association, you) were wrong, you fell back to your tactic of accusing that person (me again) of failing to read the thread. By extending the altercation you have exhibited all the classic signs of a troll. This will end as soon as you say that Mace's wounds will not bleed. That you implied such an assertion makes it worth your while to recant it. Even if you haven't explicitly said it, you've given the impression that you think (or, I hope, thought) they might. It is worth the 2 seconds copy/paste on your part to salvage your reputation here. If you don't, I will feel safe in suggesting that we extend the BAN to you.
Communicating poorly and then acting smug about it isn't cleverness.

People, don't feed the troll.

Due to your lack of respect to the relevancy of this thread, I'm taking this to private messaging. If you choose to relay this to your friends or post it elsewhere, I do not care. Since you seemed overly concerned about the welfare of this threads topic, I will take it to PMs.

I thought you would listen when I asked you to take it to PMing politely but it appears you won't. The irony of this situation is that you've been all over me for supposedly derailing the thread but I'm the one stopping that now.

So, let's do this.

Vorpal Ruin
Get 'em Forum Ninja!

Red Nemesis
Due to your lack of respect to the relevancy of this thread, I'm taking this to private messaging.
"Relevancy of this thread"?
I didn't know that this thread was relevant to anything.

If you choose to relay this to your friends or post it elsewhere, I do not care.
OK guys, who wants me to post all the bullshit this guy comes up with? I'm taking requests now.

Since you seemed overly concerned about the welfare of this threads topic, I will take it to PMs.
This tactic might have worked if you had actually done that. Making a big deal about how you are going to take the issue to PMs does nothing but make you look like a hypocrite. Either PM me (which would include not responding to this post) or stop trying to look like a victim and own up to the fact that you are a troll.

I thought you would listen when I asked you to take it to PMing politely but it appears you won't.
If you want to bring this to PMs, then you will have to PM me. That's how it works. The goal here is to stop you from trolling. You won't learn anything if all I do is distract you from the thread. Change has to come from you.

The irony of this situation is that you've been all over me for supposedly derailing the thread but I'm the one stopping that now.

I decide what is and is not ironic here.
I'm glad that you can admit that you're the one at fault:

Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Get 'em Forum Ninja!
TRAITOR

I thought we were friends!

Forum Ninja
I told you several times that I intended not to troll. Even if I had by accident, you clearly accepted the bait BUT you messed up. You debated poorly and tried to address my points. When you could not accomplish that, you delved into some rhetorical fable about how clever I was for pulling the strings on this troll-esque masterpiece. Only, since you strawmanned and completely missed the point of what I was saying, you've been fighting with yourself.

This is what I mean. More insulting behavior. I don't appreciate that, especially considering I wasn't trying to attack anyone. Even when I spoke with Lord Lucien, he was a little abrasive at first and patronized me but after I answered his questions, he was fine. His questions made sense too. He didn't just accuse me of garbage first and he didn't make assumptions. He inquired first and saved himself from looking ridiculous. You failed to do that which is why you're still here having trouble putting the noob to sleep. You will continue to fail in that aspect and will most likely learn your lesson about confronting new people next time. I hope.

Well, I do agree it's a silly mistake. There's nothing vague about my statement and I will dissect it. Just for you.

The first sentence is not vague. It mentions the first SW movie. That equals ANH. I mentioned my opinion on the relevant aspect of this thread. That is when I say "Mace after a struggle." This is an attribute to the first post of the thread, you see.

Then, our hero arrives in shiny armor to save the day from the evil, overwhelming troll! If these posts had visuals, here's the part where the shiny knight trips in his fancy armor:

No, it cannot be ignored. No, the wound did not close instantly. If you thought it should be ignored, that's fine. It can't. Why? It's canon. It cannot be ignored. It proves that lightsaber injuries can be flawed and sometimes cauterization is not complete. Hell, it just adds realism to the series.

Then, it happened. You changed your story. Now, it became an exception to the rule and was suddenly canonical. For some reason and for arguments sake, it doesn't have to be ignored anymore. LOL?

^ That is not only you changing your story but it is a strawman. You did not address my previous post relevantly. Instead? You smacked the strawman with a damned iron fist.

As I mentioned to Lord Lucien, had I assumed that any given wound would bleed? Had I suggested that Ventress and Maul's attacks would injure Mace like that?

No. Not once. Not a single time. Not before or after. I believe at this point you realized this due to the fact that you had not yet accused me of being a troll (Something you coincidentally did after you could not debate properly) and here is what happened:

What an overwhelming surprise! I have suddenly become a troll because Red Nemesis cannot debate his way out of a cardboard box. Then, you continue to ignore my posts about your strawmanning and incorrect debating pattern that was spat around the thread earlier. I'm sorry but who is the clever troll here, dude? If I did troll (Which was not my intention. I proved that earlier) you accepted the bait like a bumbling fool. If I did not, it is simply a case of you getting irritated and enraged due to the fact that you messed up. Either way, it does not look so good for you.

Egad, more unnecessary jargon. Moving on.

This is the immature garbage I'm talking about. You just don't know when to stop. The large issue at hand is that you tried to embarrass some noob in front of everyone to look like the wholesome hero of debating. I bet you didn't count on me calling out your strewn debating pattern and that nasty habit you have of false accusations. No, you didn't. This is why your stuck in this dirty rut. How do you get out? It's simple. Compromise. If you cannot do that, I'm afraid this will continue to occur.

No, I asked you twice and I even conjured my post to send to you via PMing. Then, I saw this. You continue to post publicly in an attempt to embarrass me. I'm not stupid. If you didn't care, it would have been taken to PM's many posts ago. Instead? You're only going to embarrass yourself. I explained, in detail, three times now how I did not troll and how you have continued to bash me for senseless reasons. You just have difficulties accepting responsibility.

If I lose in a debate, I will tell you. I will not sit here and try to worm out of it with cheap rhetoric and continuous posting. Own up, brother.

I did not intend to troll. You've completely derailed this thread with your confrontational behavior and demeanor. Your pride and attempts to show off for your fellow posters is quite inane. No one really gives a damn. The only reason I'm still posting is to call you out on your illogical posting, horrid reading comprehension and your quick and agile ability to change your argument to suit yourself. I'm not going to sit here and have you embarrass me when I explained to you several times my intention was not to troll him. You wanted this so stop complaining. If you didn't, I'd have a flashy red "1" where it says "Private Messages."

You're having a control trip over irony? That's outright silly.

You can see but you cannot read:

Bolded to help, friend.

Anyways, for the millionth time, I did not intend to troll. I made that clear. You've done nothing but falsely accuse me and bash me using half witted reasoning. I did nothing wrong but make a statement to another member regarding his post followed by a response relevant to the basis of the thread. There's nothing more to it. There's no ulterior motive. No, I am not the Darth Sidious of trolls so relax. Take it easy. No one is out to get you.

SIDIOUS 66
I told you several times that I intended not to troll. Even if I had by accident, you clearly accepted the bait BUT you messed up. You debated poorly and tried to address my points. When you could not accomplish that, you delved into some rhetorical fable about how clever I was for pulling the strings on this troll-esque masterpiece. Only, since you strawmanned and completely missed the point of what I was saying, you've been fighting with yourself.

This is what I mean. More insulting behavior. I don't appreciate that, especially considering I wasn't trying to attack anyone. Even when I spoke with Lord Lucien, he was a little abrasive at first and patronized me but after I answered his questions, he was fine. His questions made sense too. He didn't just accuse me of garbage first and he didn't make assumptions. He inquired first and saved himself from looking ridiculous. You failed to do that which is why you're still here having trouble putting the noob to sleep. You will continue to fail in that aspect and will most likely learn your lesson about confronting new people next time. I hope.

Well, I do agree it's a silly mistake. There's nothing vague about my statement and I will dissect it. Just for you.

The first sentence is not vague. It mentions the first SW movie. That equals ANH. I mentioned my opinion on the relevant aspect of this thread. That is when I say "Mace after a struggle." This is an attribute to the first post of the thread, you see.

Then, our hero arrives in shiny armor to save the day from the evil, overwhelming troll! If these posts had visuals, here's the part where the shiny knight trips in his fancy armor:

No, it cannot be ignored. No, the wound did not close instantly. If you thought it should be ignored, that's fine. It can't. Why? It's canon. It cannot be ignored. It proves that lightsaber injuries can be flawed and sometimes cauterization is not complete. Hell, it just adds realism to the series.

Then, it happened. You changed your story. Now, it became an exception to the rule and was suddenly canonical. For some reason and for arguments sake, it doesn't have to be ignored anymore. LOL?

^ That is not only you changing your story but it is a strawman. You did not address my previous post relevantly. Instead? You smacked the strawman with a damned iron fist.

As I mentioned to Lord Lucien, had I assumed that any given wound would bleed? Had I suggested that Ventress and Maul's attacks would injure Mace like that?

No. Not once. Not a single time. Not before or after. I believe at this point you realized this due to the fact that you had not yet accused me of being a troll (Something you coincidentally did after you could not debate properly) and here is what happened:

What an overwhelming surprise! I have suddenly become a troll because Red Nemesis cannot debate his way out of a cardboard box. Then, you continue to ignore my posts about your strawmanning and incorrect debating pattern that was spat around the thread earlier. I'm sorry but who is the clever troll here, dude? If I did troll (Which was not my intention. I proved that earlier) you accepted the bait like a bumbling fool. If I did not, it is simply a case of you getting irritated and enraged due to the fact that you messed up. Either way, it does not look so good for you.

Egad, more unnecessary jargon. Moving on.

This is the immature garbage I'm talking about. You just don't know when to stop. The large issue at hand is that you tried to embarrass some noob in front of everyone to look like the wholesome hero of debating. I bet you didn't count on me calling out your strewn debating pattern and that nasty habit you have of false accusations. No, you didn't. This is why your stuck in this dirty rut. How do you get out? It's simple. Compromise. If you cannot do that, I'm afraid this will continue to occur.

No, I asked you twice and I even conjured my post to send to you via PMing. Then, I saw this. You continue to post publicly in an attempt to embarrass me. I'm not stupid. If you didn't care, it would have been taken to PM's many posts ago. Instead? You're only going to embarrass yourself. I explained, in detail, three times now how I did not troll and how you have continued to bash me for senseless reasons. You just have difficulties accepting responsibility.

If I lose in a debate, I will tell you. I will not sit here and try to worm out of it with cheap rhetoric and continuous posting. Own up, brother.

I did not intend to troll. You've completely derailed this thread with your confrontational behavior and demeanor. Your pride and attempts to show off for your fellow posters is quite inane. No one really gives a damn. The only reason I'm still posting is to call you out on your illogical posting, horrid reading comprehension and your quick and agile ability to change your argument to suit yourself. I'm not going to sit here and have you embarrass me when I explained to you several times my intention was not to troll him. You wanted this so stop complaining. If you didn't, I'd have a flashy red "1" where it says "Private Messages."

You're having a control trip over irony? That's outright silly.

You can see but you cannot read:

Bolded to help, friend.

Anyways, for the millionth time, I did not intend to troll. I made that clear. You've done nothing but falsely accuse me and bash me using half witted reasoning. I did nothing wrong but make a statement to another member regarding his post followed by a response relevant to the basis of the thread. There's nothing more to it. There's no ulterior motive. No, I am not the Darth Sidious of trolls so relax. Take it easy. No one is out to get you.

You might as well end the conversation. Let him argue with himself.

Vorpal Ruin

TRAITOR

I so sorry! smile

Red Nemesis
Should someone tell FN that I put him on ignore after my post yesterday?

It seems important.

Darth Exodus
Why? He didn't seem to do anything wrong.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Why? He didn't seem to do anything wrong.

His conduct on the GDF/religion/philosophy boards is what I was basing my accusations off of. He used the exact same pattern of vagueness and then accusations of not reading the thread in order to defend his vagueness. It might not be trolling (in which case I should probably apologize) but it just seemed disingenuous and like he was inciting drama. After giving him the drama that (I think) he wanted, there doesn't seem to be anything left to say.

Forum Ninja
I'm sorry, Red Nemesis, but you were the only entity here that created a problem. You fail to understand that. This isn't the GDF and that's irrelevant. What happened here is what it is.

I never wanted to wage any sort of debating war with you or create a problem. I explained that several times but you seemed determined to title me as a troll. I had to defend myself. I'm sure you understand.

clarkyboy159
ventress and maul are young and stupid
mace would beat ventress easily and would eventually beat maul

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by clarkyboy159
ventress and maul are young and stupid
mace would beat ventress easily and would eventually beat maul Now I've seem some logic before, but DAMN this wasn't it.

CadoAngelus
Ventress is arrogence and overconfident.

Maul is skilled and extremely energetic.

Windu is agreesive, yet calm, collective, and very mindful in his duels.

Now considering the fact that Windu has already duelled with Ventress, and held her off well, but Ventress did fair well against Windu. Ventress has a tendancy to flee when she knows she's being bested though, so it's a toughy.

I believe Windu would initially lose, but he'd take Ventress out first and Maul would just about finish him off...

kotorfan

TRAITOR

God u sound like anakin and obi wan combined.. lol

mattatom
Originally posted by kotorfan
God u sound like anakin and obi wan combined.. lol
Anawan Keskywalker?
Obi-Kin Skynobi?
A burnt man with a miniscule ego.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by mattatom
Anawan Keskywalker?
Obi-Kin Skynobi?
A burnt man with a miniscule ego.

Lol, Obi-Kin Kenywalker?

Eminence
I like Skynobi. Props.

Asajj Ventress
Its four sabers against one. But mace faced that against grevous. But in this case The lightsabers are not always parralell. I have to give this one to the sithling duo.

Asajj Ventress
I agree. Without maul Ventress is toast.

Major Valerian
I LOL'd at the Obi-Kin Skynobi.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.