Thanos vs WWH/Worldbreaker Melee fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Anti-Monitor
1. BFR
2. No BFR.

Who wins?

iceman24567
Thanos stomps both.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos stomps both.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos and easily

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thanos stomps both.

Bentley
Thanos breaks his neck.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

psycho gundam
if world breaker hits him thanos will be down for a bit no question.

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
if world breaker hits him thanos will be down for a bit no question. Doubtful.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins.

thumb up

TricksterPriest
Thanos. He's already owned Hulk twice. Where's the healing factor and dynamic strength now? durhulk

fangirl101
Since when does Thanos Pwn anyone in Mele? I"ve NEVER seen him use pure strength to own any top tiers. He's always punching with energy strikes.

Nihilist
Originally posted by fangirl101
Since when does Thanos Pwn anyone in Mele? I"ve NEVER seen him use pure strength to own any top tiers. He's always punching with energy strikes. he floored thor with the pg at times without amped punches.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Nihilist
he floored thor with the pg at times without amped punches.
Lulz at an insane out of his mind wacko.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He was fighting against his Doppleg and wasn't using amped punches. He has fought SS without energy punches. PG thor was mentioned. He's backhand the thing and KO'd him without amping. B*tch slapped the two hulks at the same time with no amping.

Nihilist
Lulz at an insane out of his mind wacko. wacko or not he was still powerfull,thor was taking on dumb drax,maxam and surfer at the same time,something hulk would struggle with.

fangirl101
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He was fighting against his Doppleg and wasn't using amped punches. He has fought SS without energy punches. PG thor was mentioned. He's backhand the thing and KO'd him without amping. B*tch slapped the two hulks at the same time with no amping.
I've seen him blast surfer. never hit surfer and one shot him with no energy fist. The thing isn't anyone's top tier. Wonder Girl is stronger than Thing. And I've seen Thanos slap Proff hulk. Whoop de doop. He wasn't the best hulk.

fangirl101
wacko or not he was still powerfull,thor was taking on dumb drax,maxam and surfer at the same time,something hulk would struggle with. Thor was taking on his freinds. There's a lot to be said about freinds who know you are insane.

Nihilist
I've seen him blast surfer. never hit surfer and one shot him with no energy fist. The thing isn't anyone's top tier. Wonder Girl is stronger than Thing. And I've seen Thanos slap Proff hulk. Whoop de doop. He wasn't the best hulk. this BEST hulk could'nt put sentry away despite beating on him for most of the issue and having several free shots.

fangirl101
this BEST hulk could'nt put sentry away despite beating on him for most of the issue and having several free shots.
WWH was NOT the best hulk.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I've seen him blast surfer. never hit surfer and one shot him with no energy fist. The thing isn't anyone's top tier. Wonder Girl is stronger than Thing. And I've seen Thanos slap Proff hulk. Whoop de doop. He wasn't the best hulk.

You asked for some instances and I gave them to you. Did he punch Mar-vel to earth without amping?

fangirl101
You asked for some instances and I gave them to you. Did he punch Mar-vel to earth without amping?
Mar-vel isn't anyone's top tier either.

Nihilist
You asked for some instances and I gave them to you. Did he punch Mar-vel to earth without amping? yeah,but its non cannon.i think.

quanchi112
Lulz at an insane out of his mind wacko. Thor was more formidable in that story by the way.Originally posted by fangirl101
WWH was NOT the best hulk. Says who? The writer of that arc would disagree with you.

Nihilist
WWH was NOT the best hulk. wheather he is or not is irrelevant as its wwhulk in this matchup,as for worldbreaker hulk he has no melee feats

bbrem123
thanos takes this

Naija boy
The problem is that WB hulk doesnt really have any feats aside nearly destroying the eastern seaboard so we cant really concretely determine much. However, if we project and try to give an accurate estimation of his strength/durability level based on the one feat he did accomplish and his anger level at the time id say hed have a good shot at taking this.

Space M ummy
Thanos not only beat Power-Gem Thor, but utterly humiliated Power-Gem Champ without even landing a shot. it was all defense. WWH might have done some damage to the eastern seaboard, but Power Gem champ destroyed a planet in one hit. And STILL couldn't pierce Thanos' shields.

Beating one PG-holder might be a fluke, but definitely not two. I doubt WWH could even get through thanos' shields, given the champ fight.

WWH is pretty badly outclassed here. He has no chance at all in a fight with BFR, and slim to none without it.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Thanos not only beat Power-Gem Thor, but utterly humiliated Power-Gem Champ without even landing a shot. it was all defense.

Beating one PG-holder might be a fluke, but definitely not two. I doubt WWH could even get through thanos' shields, given the champ fight.

WWH is pretty badly outclassed here. He has no chance at all in a fight with BFR, and slim to none without it. what part of mele fight doesn't register? No shields.

keiththegreat
Thanos

h1a8
WBH one or two shots Thanos.

iceman24567
Thanos

Damborgson
Thanos beats WWH

Loses to WBH

Naija boy
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thanos beats WWH

Loses to WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.