Classic Juggernaut vs current Silver Surfer, with twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
not much of a twist, but :

- NO MENTAL ATTACK. we suppose Jugg keeps his helmet & SS cant find his weakness

- SS is WITHOUT HIS BOARD (so he cant surf big grin)

so this is a 1 on 1 BRUTE FORCE ONLY fight : physical attacks energy attacks & all that

this is Juggs with cytorak gem
and Silver Surfer is the current one (not the one who got sliced into pieces by a computer)

who wins? smile

Lord Feron
IMO SS would find a way to harnes the gem's power. If he can't do that to a invincible Juggs then it would be a easy BFR.

Starscream M
juggernaut beats the living sh1t outta surfer

SoulDevourer
ok so Jugg is near invincibel, but so is SS
hows Jugg gonna hurt SS ?

Knowsbleed33
With those stipulation there's no way for SS to beat the Juggernaut.

AlmightyKfish
Surfer BFR's Cain into a black hole.

SoulDevourer
ok some1 explain what the hell "BFR" means plz? I see it all teh time on forum but no idea what it means stick out tongue

iceman24567
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
ok some1 explain what the hell "BFR" means plz? I see it all teh time on forum but no idea what it means stick out tongue Battle Field Removal

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Surfer BFR's Cain into a black hole.

Being that this was a brute force only battle, I assumed BFR wasn't an option.

Juk3n
BFR or Spite, when will people learn that Classic Juggs in a slugfest thread is utterly .

Luckily in this case, Surfer gets enrgy attacks, so he downs juggs like Nimrod did.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Being that this was a brute force only battle, I assumed BFR wasn't an option. yup thats no option (no BFR no plot device no nothing ^^)

SS can use his physical stats (strenght speed & all that) & his energy blasts & thats it. its a "power only" fight

btw this is fight to the death

Wei Phoenix
The only question I have is what is the limit of Surfer's durability buffing skills? This could be a stalemate if he can make his durability greater than Cain's strength. That would take a lot of buffing but if he can do it then I say a stalemate.

Leobama
Originally posted by Lord Feron
IMO SS would find a way to harnes the gem's power. If he can't do that to a invincible Juggs then it would be a easy BFR. Is it possible for the Surfer to absorb the gem's power?

I'm Bran
SS with a drop kick

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Leobama
Is it possible for the Surfer to absorb the gem's power?

A powerful enough mystic can. I'm not sure if SS is capable of it.

He could never seperate Cain from Cyttorak though.

Naija boy
Surfer could alter gravity so juggs woundnt be able to touch him and it would be a stalemate.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer could alter gravity so juggs woundnt be able to touch him and it would be a stalemate. lulz

That's as conceivable as Juggy beating him in h2h.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer could alter gravity so juggs woundnt be able to touch him and it would be a stalemate.

Well Cain has resisted telekinesis before and walked back down to the ground from being levitated or do you mean Surfer alters gravity for himself? Still I agree this would be a stalemate.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
not much of a twist, but :

- NO MENTAL ATTACK. we suppose Jugg keeps his helmet & SS cant find his weakness

- SS is WITHOUT HIS BOARD (so he cant surf big grin)

so this is a 1 on 1 BRUTE FORCE ONLY fight : physical attacks energy attacks & all that

this is Juggs with cytorak gem
and Silver Surfer is the current one (not the one who got sliced into pieces by a computer)

who wins? smile all surfer has left is too amp his stats to get a stalemate, or simply remain intangible for the entire fight. there's not anything left for him but that.

come to think of it.... spider-man couldn't play on any weaknesses either and he "won". create a massive hole -> procede to bury juggy till it takes him too long to continue. and surfer can bury him in anything, then molecular rearrang it to titanium or adamanitum.

Silent Guardian
This is a stalemate, with surfer getting knocked around/beaten on a lot. I mean this battle was clearly set up to be in favor of juggernaut.

Did you just want to ask if Surfer could take Juggernaut by simply using his brute strength and none of his other vast array of powers. Well the answer to this is no.

Wei Phoenix
even without his board isn't Norrin still insanely faster than Cain?

psycho gundam
yes

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Did you just want to ask if Surfer could take Juggernaut by simply using his brute strength and none of his other vast array of powers. sort of

more like "by simply using his brute power" (that include his strength but also speed, energy blasts, molecular manip, intangiblity & so on. basicly any of his own abilities except his mental powers)

jug doesnt have to use his physical stats only either for exemple he can also use his forcefield...

I'm Bran
Surfer blitz' him

Naija boy
Originally posted by I'm Bran
lulz

That's as conceivable as Juggy beating him in h2h.

Yes its an unlikely scenario at best but i was just throwing out a way that surfer could stalemate him.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Well Cain has resisted telekinesis before and walked back down to the ground from being levitated or do you mean Surfer alters gravity for himself? Still I agree this would be a stalemate.

Yeah i meant for himself. So he could levitate above jugs and throw in the odd blast here or there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.