Naruto Group9any ideas)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CloudAssassin
Alright so there is this new group i have been makin' in naruto alright
First one is a girl named Asshi(crushing to death)
Eyes: Light blue
Hair: Dark Blue long and straight
Height:5'5
Weight: 140 pounds
Raised in the Sand Village her parents betrayed the village and they were hunted down and killed. Asshi managed to survive. She was only 5 when that happened. She escaped because of a silly game of hide and seek where she hid in a garbage can. Only one other person besides her parents knew about her birth and that was their friend Misiki. He refused to tell where Asshi was so he was also killed. Asshi ran away knowing if she stayed she would be killed also. She ran to the village of leaf village where she met Naruto.

Next Character:

Ceirra
Eyes:Black
Hair:light brown
height: 5'3
Weight:110

She ran into Asshi while Asshi was running throught the forest toward the leaf village. Not much known about her yet. Still figuring it out.

Can anyone give me soem ideas to add

Jacesorcerer
I don't think you're aloud to post topics like this, I don't know cause I'm new but I read the rules.

But Sounds interesting. It sounds like there's someone after her. If not, you could make it that way. I don't know. Think about there being a big villian. Maybe Orochimaru's after her? Maybe she's a jinchuriki and the Akatuski's after her? Who knows? There may be someone who's not even on Naruto's Show!

Scarlet Fox
If you have not gotten Aproval from Ush to do this Thread then you are going against the KMC rules. Please submit your idea and wait for approval.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.