When Growing Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Red
When you were growing up, what did you want to be? And, if you are already grown up, are you pursuing that dream or already realized it?

Mairuzu
firefighter duh

Rogue Jedi
I wanted to be a fighter pilot. I would have pursued it, but I have astigmatism.

Scythe
I wanted to be a musician. Realized it, sucks ass...

~Wålshy~
play football for cardiff and wales :'(

Mairuzu
<--- Saul Silver

Scythe
<-------- Transfo'mah

Mairuzu
thats an alien!

KakashiKun
Wanted to be a scientists because I thought the white suits were cool. But learned that they are too good for me.

Mairuzu
I just wanted to be Goku

i still want to be goku sad

Scythe
Originally posted by Mairuzu
thats an alien!

Oh shi-?! Where?

Mairuzu
From the.. sky

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KakashiKun
Wanted to be a scientists because I thought the white suits were cool. But learned that they are too good for me. Evil scientist? Umbrella co.?

KakashiKun
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Evil scientist? Umbrella co.?
Well it it went from one to the other. Either way by the time i was 13, i learned they both were forever out of my reach.
Thank god wacko

The Grey Fox
I never had a dream or aspirations or anything. Still don't, really. The only thing I really have any 'wanting' to be, is a journalist. I enjoy writing.

The Red
Well, I aspired to be a scientist. I'm still on the road of that. Almost finished with my first year of study. The dream is Meteorologist. The study of the Atmosphere and it Phenomenon.

Rogue Jedi
Cop. Glad I didnt, I dont have what it takes to draw down on someone.

Forum Ninja
I wanted to be a Ninja. Then, I realized I was always a Ninja. So, I went out and Ninja'd someone in the f*cking face.

Everything kind of went back to normal from there.

Mairuzu
^ win

Rogue Jedi
No it aint, I can SEE him.

Barker
Firefighter, Zoo Keeper, or NFL Player. (lol)

I will eventually do something with Photoshop and web design, probably.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Forum Ninja
I wanted to be a Ninja. Then, I realized I was always a Ninja. So, I went out and Ninja'd someone in the f*cking face.

Everything kind of went back to normal from there.

haermm

Forum Ninja
No it aint, I can SEE him.

Actually, you can't.

I told you I had massive Ninja skill.

The Red
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
haermm McHumsy 313

AC/DC'S_LVR
Originally posted by The Red
When you were growing up, what did you want to be? And, if you are already grown up, are you pursuing that dream or already realized it?
ive wanted to be many things since i was a kid and now that im close to graduating from high school, im gonna try and be a professional writer and play music in a symphony orchestra

The Red
Originally posted by AC/DC'S_LVR
ive wanted to be many things since i was a kid and now that im close to graduating from high school, im gonna try and be a professional writer and play music in a symphony orchestra Two challenging careers. Best of luck.

King-Fingolfin
I want to grow up to be Bruce Willis

uhuh

AC/DC'S_LVR
Two challenging careers. Best of luck.
thanks

Originally posted by King-Fingolfin

uhuh
youre gonna marry Demi Moore and then let Aston Kutcher take her away from you?eek!

King-Fingolfin
No. I was going to fly into outer space and blow up a meteor 131

The Red
No. I was going to fly into outer space and blow up a meteor 131 haermm

lil bitchiness

Erm no. When I was young I wanted to be a firefighter and a balerina.

I am...neither.

Kosta
I wanted to be and X-Man. Now I'm in the healthcare industry.

Close enough... stick out tongue

Röland
A Marine.

the.kenzo
I wanted to be a stunt man. I looked into joining a stunt school once.

Scythe

uhuh

Better start eatin'

AbnormalButSane

I wanted to be a cook, until I realized I suck at it. I wanted to be an astronaut until I realized I was afraid of heights. I wanted to be a musician until I realized I was just too mediocre. And at the moment I want to be a pub owner with a physics/med degree. mmm

Cadence Donovan
Batman

The Red

AC/DC'S_LVR
i wanna be the Joker then...or Harley Quinn bermm
and Sidney Crosby can be the Joker droolio

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Forum Ninja
Actually, you can't.

I told you I had massive Ninja skill. *sees you*

The Red
ermm

KakashiKun
i remember i wanted to fly. I actually tried to once, after my parents bought me the superman custum the holloween. And i flew straight into pain sad

jinXed by JaNx
Before i saw Die Hard i wanted to be a comic book artist. After i saw Die HArd i wanted to be an NYC police detective. Once i turned eleven i wanted to be a Director.

jalek moye
Comic book writer
i'm working on it currently

I still want to be a director though

Rogue Jedi
I wanted to start my own rap group, all white guys, called "C.W.A."

Crackas Wit Attitude.

The Red

Crackas Wit Attitude. haermm

Rogue Jedi
Straight outta Jersey, another crazy ass cracka!!! laughing out loud

The Red
Straight outta Jersey, another crazy ass cracka!!! laughing out loud They would probably call you an Eminem wanna be. mmm

Rogue Jedi
They would probably call you an Eminem wanna be. mmm BeastieJedi yes

The Red
BeastieJedi yes Ha. They did rock too. They didn't stick with a genre.

Rogue Jedi
Ha. They did rock too. They didn't stick with a genre. Mhm...They knew they were geeky white chumps and came off that way.

ThunderGodEneru
What I currently want to be is a Scientist.

I am not totally decided yet, but I have it between either Biology or Physics.

For a while, I wanted to be a comic writer, and I am a damn good writer, but eventually I just decided...Nah.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
What I currently want to be is a Scientist.

I am not totally decided yet, but I have it between either Biology or Physics.

For a while, I wanted to be a comic writer, and I am a damn good writer, but eventually I just decided...Nah.

I thought you were going to be a rapist? mmm

jalek moye

For a while, I wanted to be a comic writer, and I am a damn good writer, but eventually I just decided...Nah. why not its really tedious but totally worth it

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I thought you were going to be a rapist? mmm "Going to be?"

Lol

And Jalek, I know it would be a great job to have, I just decided that I would not have the energy to make sure I was always fitting my stories into perfect continuity, if I were to be one, I would not want to be an ass hole and write some crap like Red Hulk which ignores all logic and comics which came from Marvel before it.

jalek moye
"Going to be?"

Lol

And Jalek, I know it would be a great job to have, I just decided that I would not have the energy to make sure I was always fitting my stories into perfect continuity, if I were to be one, I would not want to be an ass hole and write some crap like Red Hulk which ignores all logic and comics which came from Marvel before it.
well you could make graphic novels or series that only effect certain characters.

Scarlet Fox
When I was young I wanted to be a Doctor.

then I realized I didnt care about people THAT much. Cold I know. But W/e

The Red
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
When I was young I wanted to be a Doctor.

then I realized I didnt care about people THAT much. Cold I know. But W/e A doctor just seems like too much for me.

Piggle Humsy
When I was growing up I wanted to be an adult.

Pretty unrealistic of me, I don't think that will ever happen.

Ahsoka Tano
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
When I was growing up I wanted to be an adult.

Pretty unrealistic of me, I don't think that will ever happen.

I think we are all like that.

jinXed by JaNx

Crackas Wit Attitude.

Yo do' I's gots ya clean with the jerzeeyz, can i grab me a spot in this biitch if i share da hookup?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yo do' I's gots ya clean with the jerzeeyz, can i grab me a spot in this biitch if i share da hookup? Dude that aint Cracka talk haermm

jinXed by JaNx
Dude that aint Cracka talk haermm

dammit mad

Forgive me, i've had to much cheesecake tonight. I'm off me game. Ever notice that true cheesecake give you the smelliest farts? Oh man, my gf is going to be soo pissed tomorrow when she realizes that i've been laying cheesecake farts all over her quilt.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
dammit mad

Forgive me, i've had to much cheesecake tonight. I'm off me game. Ever notice that true cheesecake give you the smelliest farts? Oh man, my gf is going to be soo pissed tomorrow when she realizes that i've been laying cheesecake farts all over her quilt. Nothing beats egg farts. NOTHING.

jinXed by JaNx
oh man...,cheesy egg farts with mustard drooliodrooliodroolio

Rogue Jedi
and BEER.

Kram3r
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
And at the moment I want to be a pub owner with a physics/med degree. mmm

Reckon meself thats the best I's heard here.

Kram3r
Also, when I was young, like in my days as a sperm with it's head in an egg, I wanted the chromosomes to grow into DNA of giving me a large dick, and it totally happened.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Kram3r
Also, when I was young, like in my days as a sperm with it's head in an egg, I wanted the chromosomes to grow into DNA of giving me a large dick, and it totally happened.

haermm

you get thorns
Was directionless but now a successful capitalistic pig in spite of myself and loving it. Happy Dance eek! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.