Bats, Spidey, Cage, IF, Blade, DH, Wolvie, vs. Supes, DS and Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent Guardian
Batman, Spiderman, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Blade, DarkHawk & Wolverine

vs.

Superman, Deathsroke & Lady Shiva

Both sides get prep.

Who wins

Nihilist
how much prep?

anyhow im inclined to say supes solo's

Lord Feron
Batman solos with prep! dontchakno

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Nihilist
how much prep?

anyhow im inclined to say supes solo's

I intentionally left it ambiguous. I would say anywhere from a couple hours to a few days.

Warrior18
laughing

AlmightyKfish
Batman makes Spidy some kryptonite webshooters.

jalek moye
superman solos

iceman24567
The truth is it could go either way no expression

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
The truth is it could go either way no expression
only if he decides he doesn't want to hurt batman. superman is capable of avoiding, taking or breaking, and thing they come up with for prep. I'd say a few days isn't enough prep for batman to win if supes really wants to take him down.

iceman24567
I would say a few days is more than enough Batman already has counter measures for Clark.

Spire
Well team 2 gets prep too so...

Regardless Superman solos with HV from upper atmosphere.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Spire
Well team 2 gets prep too so...

Regardless Superman solos with HV from upper atmosphere. You don't think Batman would of thought of that ? laughing

jalek moye
Originally posted by iceman24567
You don't think Batman would of thought of that ? laughing
what could batman really do to stop that if he did. superman wouldn't though, its out of character unless hes really pissed off or desperate

iceman24567
Originally posted by jalek moye
what could batman really do to stop that if he did. superman wouldn't though, its out of character unless hes really pissed off or desperate Not be where he heat visions?

Spire
No, I did. I'm just not sure what he is going to do about it. You don't think Superman would have thought Batman would have thought about that?

Juk3n
Start positions are 50ft right - as per forum rules?, how fast can he fly that distance and at what speed does one indestructable body crashing into a fleshy one obliterate all organs?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Juk3n
Start positions are 50ft right - as per forum rules?, how fast can he fly that distance and at what speed does one indestructable body crashing into a fleshy one obliterate all organs?
he can fly or run there faster then anyone on the other team coudl even react. He could actually one shot then whole team in less then a second if batman didn't give them prep.

I'm assuming the other wouldnt do much with prep time besides batman and deathstroke

Anti-Monitor
Superman solos

Batman-Prime
Wolverine kills all, even his Teammates

just read Old man logan

poor X-Man

Trackz
...superman has some serious tech, he could pretty much just put on a suit that defends against all of his weaknesses...team 1 doesn't have a chance....superman could just sit in the sun and wreck team one faster than the speed of light.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.