Odin vs Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
fight takes place in the image universe, both are at full power.

Nihilist
universe gets detroyed

iceman24567
Monarch

xJLxKing
Monarch either wins or they both die

shokosugi
Monarch wins

quanchi112
Odin wins.

fangirl101
Monarch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by fangirl101
Monarch. How so?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
How so?
I think there is a respect threat. Try and check it out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I think there is a respect threat. Try and check it out. I read all of Monarch's appearances through countdown. I know what he is capable of. The point is we debate here not put up respect links.

Anti-Monitor
Already done by Bruce.

xJLxKing
I read all of Monarch's appearances through countdown. I know what he is capable of. The point is we debate here not put up respect links.
Then you should know what he is capable of. If he is to lose, he will take Odin with him. How? universe destroyer

quanchi112
Then you should know what he is capable of. If he is to lose, he will take Odin with him. How? universe destroyer No, you are assuming the only way to beat him is by opening his armor.

fangirl101
No, you are assuming the only way to beat him is by opening his armor.
IT is.

quanchi112
IT is. No, it isn't. Are you saying the fourth host of Celestials couldn't just hammer him into oblivion/ Are you suggesting they have to open his armor to beat him.... erm

xJLxKing
No, you are assuming the only way to beat him is by opening his armor. I said if!! and no it is not. It's a guarantee tho

Juk3n
IT is.

if this is true

SPITE THREAD!

quanchi112
I said if!! and no it is not. It's a guarantee tho I see Odin as being more powerful than Monarch. The only way to unleash Monarch's full power is for him to lose.

xJLxKing
I see Odin as being more powerful than Monarch. The only way to unleash Monarch's full power is for him to lose.
Then you don't know who Monarch is. Did you see him owning Superman, and so many other JLA members? Not sure if it is the same version. I forgot!

quanchi112
Then you don't know who Monarch is. Did you see him owning Superman, and so many other JLA members? Not sure if it is the same version. I forgot! Yes, he owned them before he even stole the other Atom's powers. He is quite uber, but then again so is Odin.

Anti-Monitor
Then you don't know who Monarch is. Did you see him owning Superman, and so many other JLA members? Not sure if it is the same version. I forgot!

Meh...Thanos, Sentry and WWH can do that also.

xJLxKing
Yes, he owned them before he even stole the other Atom's powers. He is quite uber, but then again so is Odin.
I just don't see Odin winning. At best they both die.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
eek! eek!
please

fangirl101
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Lulz. The Hindu Superman was more powerful than two of the most powerful superman combined. He was NOTHING next to Monarch. Not even the Monitors could stop Monarch from destroying a reality.

Naija boy
Odin

Slaanesh
Monarch everytime..

Nestical
odin curbstomps

quanchi112
I just don't see Odin winning. At best they both die. Why not? Originally posted by fangirl101
Lulz. The Hindu Superman was more powerful than two of the most powerful superman combined. He was NOTHING next to Monarch. Not even the Monitors could stop Monarch from destroying a reality. Monarch alone couldn't defeat the Monitors, but with an army of killers he could annihilate the whole lot of them due to their disorganization.

xJLxKing
Why not? Monarch alone couldn't defeat the Monitors, but with an army of killers he could annihilate the whole lot of them due to their disorganization.
How is Odin going to win. It is a suicide mission for him. If he kills Monarch, he off lets a universe destroyer which he can't survive. So it's either a stalemate or a loss for Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.