Jean Grey's Telepathy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestialbodies
Okay I was just wondering if anyone could answer this for me, and I know it's been awhile since the whole Phoenix and Psylocke power swap thing happened. But okay I know kinda why it was done(To benefit Psylocke and to show a new side to her as a telekinetic ) but if Jean's Telepathy was already rivaling Xavier's before the swap. How much more powerful did she get I mean what kind of feats did she do? Or has done after the swap because I'm just curious alot of people's been saying Psylocke has the best feats using Telepathy not in the raw power sense but in versatility.( As in fighting with it as a weapon)

Phoenix_Avatar9
I'm not familiar with the issues following the switch, but I believe that Jean was able to manifest a Phoenix raptor with effects similar to Psylocke's psychic knife. She also had an astral form reminiscent of Psylocke's shadow form. Jean's form had a Phoenix emblem over her eye as opposed to the Crimson Dawn mark.

celestialbodies
Cool thankx for all the info hope more people like you adds to my inquiries on the matter. But I guess it really is true, even without the phoenix force Jean could achieve that level of power(Phoenix).

Phoenix_Avatar9
hah no prob. i used to be a really active member. I've been ridiculously inundated with school that i barely check this site anymore. glad to be back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.