SMP Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
This matches is simple:
1-SMP De-powered while he fighting JLA Vs Regular Thanos
2-SMP with Armor that feeds him Sunlight(Like in Legion Of The 3 Worlds)
3- Guardian Amp Superman

Slaanesh
1 : Thanos

2 : SMP

3 : SMP

quanchi112
Thanos wins all three.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos wins all three. I loled.

1. Thanos

2. SBP

3. SBP

Slaanesh
Thanos wins all three.

what??u think he can beat guardian amp SBP??

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
what??u think he can beat guardian amp SBP?? Yes. I think with his shields up Prime is going to burn a lot of energy breaking through them. It taxed Galactus.

Badabing
Thanos gets wtfpwnd in matches 2 & 3. Warlock and Thanos both know that Thanos has fail in his soul. laughing out loud

Slaanesh
Yes. I think with his shields up Prime is going to burn a lot of energy breaking through them. It taxed Galactus.

u know damn well that his shield wouldn't hold prime..he shattered 3 layer of shield made by braniac 5 without much trouble..and please tell me how thanos is going to beat Prime..

cloud102
Thanos gets owned.

xJLxKing
Thanos wins all three. laughing laughing out loud eek!

quanchi112
u know damn well that his shield wouldn't hold prime..he shattered 3 layer of shield made by braniac 5 without much trouble..and please tell me how thanos is going to beat Prime.. It taxed Galactus who is far more powerful than Prime. Thanos beats him into submission. Originally posted by cloud102
Thanos gets owned. Ion was man enough to take Prime for quite a while. Thanos would own Ion easier than the Surfer imo.

Slaanesh
It taxed Galactus who is far more powerful than Prime. Thanos beats him into submission. Ion was man enough to take Prime for quite a while. Thanos would own Ion easier than the Surfer imo.

his shield got destroy by galactus no expression thanos is not powerful enough to beat Prime into submission laughing

in SCW..yat is not a loser..he is shown to be more powerful than he is now..even before he got the ion power..he tank AM blast..not once..twice..

Silent Guardian
Thanos wins all three. laughing laughing laughing

Oh Come on!!!!!!!

quanchi112
his shield got destroy by galactus no expression thanos is not powerful enough to beat Prime into submission laughing

in SCW..yat is not a loser..he is shown to be more powerful than he is now..even before he got the ion power..he tank AM blast..not once..twice.. Yes, Galactus destroyed it but he needed to feed because of it. The amp will most likely burn out hammering through his shields.

Yat isn't anything special and was raw with his powers. Thanos beat a seasoned vet the Surfer in a few blows while it took Prime a while to beat Ion.

Am was weakened and although Ion survived the blast it was barely. During the Prime fight he was also wounded with lead which is dangerous to a daxamite.

shokosugi
SBP wins all 3.

quanchi112
Originally posted by shokosugi
SBP wins all 3. Based on what?

Silent Guardian
edited nvm.

horrorwolf
None of these versions of prime can touch Thanos here.

Thanos should take all 3 eventually via forceblock.

Cosmic eternals >>>>>> Superman Prime.

Slaanesh
Yes, Galactus destroyed it but he needed to feed because of it. The amp will most likely burn out hammering through his shields.

Yat isn't anything special and was raw with his powers. Thanos beat a seasoned vet the Surfer in a few blows while it took Prime a while to beat Ion.

Am was weakened and although Ion survived the blast it was barely. During the Prime fight he was also wounded with lead which is dangerous to a daxamite.

prime without the amp is still more powerful than thanos..he's stronger, faster, more durable..once the shield is down..thanos is going to get one hell of a beating..

if prime punch surfer like thanos did..surfer will be out too..

he is weakened but still powerful as hell..he burn a guardian with his mere touch..imagine how powerful his blast is..

quanchi112
prime without the amp is still more powerful than thanos..he's stronger, faster, more durable..once the shield is down..thanos is going to get one hell of a beating..

he is weakened but still powerful as hell..he burn a guardian with his mere touch..imagine how powerful his blast is.. I disagree.

Thanos has taken it to more powerful beings than Prime has faced. Odin and Tyrant ring a bell.

He is faster no question, but the shields can make up for this. Prime punched Ion for an extended period of time to lay him out so how is he laying the Surfer out quicker?

His blasts aren't as powerful as Odin's....I reckon.

horrorwolf
prime without the amp is still more powerful than thanos.

HellNo.

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by horrorwolf
HellNo.

Prime was "physically"

Slaanesh
I disagree.

Thanos has taken it to more powerful beings than Prime has faced. Odin and Tyrant ring a bell.

He is faster no question, but the shields can make up for this. Prime punched Ion for an extended period of time to lay him out so how is he laying the Surfer out quicker?

does Monarch ring a bell to u..the guy who hold the power to destroy a universe in him..

why aren't his blast as powerful as odin??where did u get this??don't tell me about shaking the universe thing..the universe didn't even shake when he blast thanos..

iceman24567
Prime wrecks shields for a living I dont see him having much trouble there. Force block? That fanboy wet dream is weak that would not hold Prime either he punched his way out of the Phantom Zone no expression. Thanos can't be Prime he's to slow and fat.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by xJLxKing
This matches is simple:
3- Guardian Amp Superman

1 - Stalemate, even depowered he can take more then Thanos can dish out.
2 - This Boy punched through Universal barriers, dimensions and the Phantom Zone, Thanos shields won't hold. Maybe they are better against Energy attacks but SBP str will be too much. Thanos however can't hurt SBP good enough to beat him.
3 - Spite

Nestical
1 : Thanos

2 : SMP

3 : SMP

Juntai
SBP wins all 3.

starlock
1 Thanos
2 Thanos
3 SMP/Guardian amp..for a majority...7/10

Bentley
Prime so easily is not even funny laughing out loud

cloud102
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime so easily is not even funny laughing out loud

Then why are you laughing?

KuRuPT Thanosi

he is weakened but still powerful as hell..he burn a guardian with his mere touch..imagine how powerful his blast is..

Did you just say regular supes is stronger and more durable then Thanos? Come now don't joke around in these threads.

Bentley
Originally posted by cloud102
Then why are you laughing?

That my friend, is the whole point of my post wink

quanchi112
does Monarch ring a bell to u..the guy who hold the power to destroy a universe in him..

why aren't his blast as powerful as odin??where did u get this??don't tell me about shaking the universe thing..the universe didn't even shake when he blast thanos.. He tore open his armor to get the win. If he hadn't Prime was going to lose because he just lost his amp. Prime can't just tear open Thanos for the win.

Odin oneshotted the Surfer and that first blast didn't even scratch Thanos.Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime wrecks shields for a living I dont see him having much trouble there. Force block? That fanboy wet dream is weak that would not hold Prime either he punched his way out of the Phantom Zone no expression. Thanos can't be Prime he's to slow and fat. Prime is extremely powerful, but not quit powerful enough to defeat Thanos imo. His amp is running out before he gets through that shield.

Naija boy
1. Thanos
2. Prime
3. Prime

iceman24567
He tore open his armor to get the win. If he hadn't Prime was going to lose because he just lost his amp. Prime can't just tear open Thanos for the win.

Odin oneshotted the Surfer and that first blast didn't even scratch Thanos. Prime is extremely powerful, but not quit powerful enough to defeat Thanos imo. His amp is running out before he gets through that shield. Fail Prime had his amp for a couple books and he did a shit load of stuff before it ran out i doubt ripping threw those shields would drain him considering normal Prime does it on a regular your bias can't be more obvious eek!

Decimus
Prime can't just tear open Thanos for the win.

Yes he can.
Thanos gets beaten all three stages. Thanos has the greatest chance of success in the first scenario with the JL.

Avlon
Prime sweeps all 3.

Galan007
Prime.

shokosugi
I disagree.

No.

ThunderGodEneru
Lol...Thanos can physically beat down Guardian Amped Prime?

THAT is funny.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Did you just say regular supes is stronger and more durable then Thanos? Come now don't joke around in these threads.

if by supes u mean prime..then yes..he is stronger and more durable than thanos..

xJLxKing
I am sure Prime is stronger, faster, and more durable. Guardian Amp is just much more stronger. I don't know why I put him there. He survived a Big Bang attack. He defeat Monarch who is easily Sky Father level. Now the weakest point of prime, he was able to take on JLA and even pierce Superman's Torso with his HV like knife through butter. Prime is no pushover.

I say
1: Thanos 6-7/10
2: Prime 7/10
3: Prime 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Fail Prime had his amp for a couple books and he did a shit load of stuff before it ran out i doubt ripping threw those shields would drain him considering normal Prime does it on a regular your bias can't be more obvious eek! Like I said if it takes a lot out of Galactus it is taking more out of a temporary powerup for Prime.Originally posted by Decimus
Yes he can.
Thanos gets beaten all three stages. Thanos has the greatest chance of success in the first scenario with the JL. Thanos has taken on Thor with the power gem and only got a bloody nose when he could have ended the fight the entire time.Originally posted by shokosugi
No. He most certainly wins all three.

Silent Hero
Thanos is a chump! Surfer could take him if he tried. SMP pulverizes Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Hero
Thanos is a chump! Surfer could take him if he tried. SMP pulverizes Thanos How can the Surfer beat him?

Silent Hero
How can the Surfer beat him?

he could take him in more ways than I could count. He could create a black hole or just BFR him. He culd speed blitz him, or just turn him into flowers

shokosugi
this is spite. SBP demolishes 10 Thanos.

quanchi112
he could take him in more ways than I could count. He could create a black hole or just BFR him. He culd speed blitz him, or just turn him into flowers Thanos can teleport and he survived a blackhole. Next.Originally posted by shokosugi
this is spite. SBP demolishes 10 Thanos. He hasn't beaten anyone on Thanos' level.

shokosugi
Thanos can teleport and he survived a blackhole. Next. He hasn't beaten anyone on Thanos' level.

Yes he hasn't beaten any b-level villain like Thanos because he has defeated A-level villains. Good thing we agree Quan.

quanchi112
Yes he hasn't beaten any b-level villain like Thanos because he has defeated A-level villains. Good thing we agree Quan. Just saying that Prime hasn't really beaten anyone other than Monarch which doesn't/can't happen to Thanos. He isn't opening his armor for the win here, coupled with his shields, insane durability, he wins.

Bentley
Drax passed through Thanos shields when he needed them the most. It seems they aren't that good.

quanchi112
Drax passed through Thanos shields when he needed them the most. It seems they aren't that good. He is his silver bullet while Prime isn't.

Spire
Prime all 3 probably.

Nihilist
Drax passed through Thanos shields when he needed them the most. It seems they aren't that good. you cant be serious with that shitty answer.

iceman24567
Thanos can teleport and he survived a blackhole. Next. He hasn't beaten anyone on Thanos' level. Thanos hasn't beaten anybody on Primes level no expression.

xJLxKing
T Next. He hasn't beaten anyone on Thanos' level.
Monarch, now who did Thanos beat that's skyfather level?? Nobody!!!!!!!

Nihilist
Monarch, now who did Thanos beat that's skyfather level?? Nobody!!!!!!! its arguable that maker is skyfather lvl

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
its arguable that maker is skyfather lvl By feats? Surely not of course you can argue the case but where is the proof?

xJLxKing
its arguable that maker is skyfather lvl
Iceman beat me to it

Nihilist
By feats? Surely not of course you can argue the case but where is the proof? feats,she wiped out over 64,000 people in the blink of an eye and either gladiator or starlord stated as the maker she could have easily reversed the energy of the crunch and destroyed the universe.

all the beyonder/maker did was depower itself from cosmic lvl to skyfather lvl'ish to an extent by making its form mortal

iceman24567
feats,she wiped out over 64,000 people in the blink of an eye and either gladiator or starlord stated as the maker she could have easily reversed the energy of the crunch and destroyed the universe.

all the beyonder/maker did was depower itself from cosmic lvl to skyfather lvl'ish to an extent by making its form mortal Prime one shots planets and withstood universal destruction on panel. Primes feats kill the Makers in comparison.

xJLxKing
feats,she wiped out over 64,000 people in the blink of an eye and either gladiator or starlord stated as the maker she could have easily reversed the energy of the crunch and destroyed the universe.
l
Does not make him Sky father level. Sky father=Odin. The same Odin who demolished Thanos. Now monarch is even stronger then Odin. He even has a Kamikaze attack which wipes out a universe. BTW Prime survived this?

Prime defeated 50 GL, and Ion. He withstood attacks from characters that can destroy a planet in half with a blink of an eye. Prime's HV is able to pierce Superman's Torso while Prime was depowered. need I go more?

Nihilist
Prime one shots planets and withstood universal destruction on panel. Primes feats kill the Makers in comparison. never said primes feats do or dont beat the makers,but what the maker had done and can do is around skyfather lvl.even though it is a "IF", do you think prime could reverse the crunch energy.

Mindset
Does not make him Sky father level. Sky father=Odin. The same Odin who demolished Thanos. Now monarch is even stronger then Odin. He even has a Kamikaze attack which wipes out a universe. BTW Prime survived this?

Prime defeated 50 GL, and Ion. He withstood attacks from characters that can destroy a planet in half with a blink of an eye. Prime's HV is able to pierce Superman's Torso while Prime was depowered. need I go more? What makes Monarch stronger than Odin?

Nihilist

Prime defeated 50 GL, and Ion. He withstood attacks from characters that can destroy a planet in half with a blink of an eye. Prime's HV is able to pierce Superman's Torso while Prime was depowered. need I go more? facepalmyou do understand that you dont have to be a odin lvl guy, just to be a skyfather.

and as for sky fathers thanos put tyrant down on more than one occassion in their fight,and he is skyfather lvl.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Mindset
What makes Monarch stronger than Odin?
By stronger I mean better.

xJLxKing
facepalmyou do understand that you dont have to be a odin lvl guy, just to be a skyfather.
What do you think it's based on?

iceman24567
never said primes feats do or dont beat the makers,but what the maker had done and can do is around skyfather lvl.even though it is a "IF", do you think prime could reverse the crunch energy. Is Prime a energy manipulator? I'm sure he could absorb it but reserve not so sure.

Silent Hero
Come on people what has Thanos done? Lets face fact the guy is just nt that impressive, he is a galactic bully who takes on small fries, every time he fights someone good he gets smacked down

Nihilist
What do you think it's based on? there is not just one lvl to skyfathers,the same for herlads,metahumans.Originally posted by iceman24567
Is Prime a energy manipulator? I'm sure he could absorb it but reserve not so sure.
i dont think he could absorb it,T&A could'nt manage any defense against it,and galactus said of surfer's feat,that he wouldnt even dare attempt it.

Mindset
By stronger I mean better. How is he better?

Nihilist
Come on people what has Thanos done? Lets face fact the guy is just nt that impressive, he is a galactic bully who takes on small fries, every time he fights someone good he gets smacked down back so soon galen.

Silent Hero
back so soon galen.

who?

xJLxKing
How is he better?
Kamekaze attack?

Mindset
Kamekaze attack? How does him killing himself make him better than Odin?

Anti-Monitor
back so soon galen.

Yup, HC got sick of him already.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Yup, HC got sick of him already. yeah,i read some stuff on hc.they just laughed at him.

xJLxKing
How does him killing himself make him better than Odin?
Because he has Kamikaze attack which can destroy a universe. Like imperiex

xJLxKing
there is not just one lvl to skyfathers,the same for
So you are saying that Odin is stronger then maker?

Mindset
Because he has Kamikaze attack which can destroy a universe. Like imperiex And that makes him better how?

xJLxKing
And that makes him better how?
He can not lose unless his opponent can beat him and survive a universal destroyer. Something like Prime with Guardian Amp

iceman24567
And that makes him better how? Because Odin can't do it eek!

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Yup, HC got sick of him already.

I read some vs threads on Herochat and honestly, though i know that everyone of us has some bias toward one company, marvel or dc, I never would have believed that there can be an Forum with sooo many biased Marvel Fanboys out there no

SMP still stomps 2 and 3 and winds or gets an draw in the first 1.

He is too strong, thanos has nothing to protect him from the realityshattering blows and thanos can't hurt SBP wink

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I read some vs threads on Herochat and honestly, though i know that everyone of us has some bias toward one company, marvel or dc, I never would have believed that there can be an Forum with sooo many biased Marvel Fanboys out there no

SMP still stomps 2 and 3 and winds or gets an draw in the first 1.

He is too strong, thanos has nothing to protect him from the realityshattering blows and thanos can't hurt SBP wink

It makes sense because Marvel does better at marketing and sells more than DC does comic wise. Also I do not know if people are biased to Marvel, I think there are just a large amount of fanboys on this forum. There are the Thanos fanboys, the wolverine centric fanboys, spider-man etc. But there are also your Superman fanboys, your Batman, WW, Deathstroke etc.

Enyalus
1 & 2 go to Thanos, IMO. But #3 Prime probably owns him, hard.

fangirl101
This matches is simple:
3- Guardian Amp Superman
I think SMP wins them all. I don't see Thanos fighting the JLA plus pals. And I don't see Thanos loling at a blast from Mordru.

Number 3 is over kill.

ThunderGodEneru
I see that the Thanos fans are trying to discredit SMP's credibility(I am looking at you Quan).

Let me ask you this, who has Maker beaten on Prime's level?

Your logic is a failure. SMP is stronger, faster, and too durable for Thanos to put down, Thanos has none of these. SMP's punches will hurt Thanos badly.

Thanos took on Odin? Thanos did not scratch Odin, who easily knocked Thanos around like a little girl.

SMP, mocked Ion and took him down with little difficult, overpowered many of Earth's heroes when a beam of sunlight only touched his hand, including powerhouses like Wonderwoman, Superman, and I think Martian Manhunter, more who I cannot recall.

A Guardian's full power could not kill him, and only made him stronger.

SMP is for all intents and purposes, virtually invulnerable to Thanos' attacks.

Thanos cannot say the same.

And seriously, lol at Thanos physically beating down Prime/

TricksterPriest
Thanos drops teh red sunz on hiz ass. thanduros

xJLxKing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Thanos drops teh red sunz on hiz ass. thanduros
Don't give them any ideas

Philosophía
Don't give them any ideas

By the same token,

Thanos drops some darkness on Prime's ass, and once he's depleted one-shots him.

Badabing
back so soon galen. If you have some proof of socking then please PM me or use the report. Otherwise keep the accusations off the threads. Thanks.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Badabing
If you have some proof of socking then please PM me or use the report. Otherwise keep the accusations off the threads. Thanks. so him he acting and trolling in the same manner and usual characters threads as galen used to,doesnt seem suspicious.

TricksterPriest

Batman-Prime
so him he acting and trolling in the same manner and usual characters threads as galen used to,doesnt seem suspicious.

When I was new here someone accused my also of being a sock sad

He/she was wrong, it wasn't nice so maysbe you should wait and see how it turns out before you judge someone?

Nihilist

He/she was wrong, it wasn't nice so maysbe you should wait and see how it turns out before you judge someone? maybe thats true,but the comments and mannerisms are identical.

ThunderGodEneru
You're identical. estahuh

No reply to my post? I'm hurt.

Badabing
so him he acting and trolling in the same manner and usual characters threads as galen used to,doesnt seem suspicious. Are you a mod? Is it your place to derail a thread? Because you think something, that makes it true? Do you have any actual proof? The answer is "no" to all four questions. We've been very clear about accusations. PM or report. That's it. Otherwise it's flaming and trolling for the accuser.

Nestical
Originally posted by fangirl101
I think SMP wins them all. I don't see Thanos fighting the JLA plus pals. And I don't see Thanos loling at a blast from Mordru.

Number 3 is over kill.

laughing what a tool.

1 goes to thanos,but i would choose supes for 2&3.

Mindset
Because Odin can't do it eek! According to whom?

Mindset

He/she was wrong, it wasn't nice so maysbe you should wait and see how it turns out before you judge someone? Shuddup you sock

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Badabing
Are you a mod? Is it your place to derail a thread? Because you think something, that makes it true? Do you have any actual proof? The answer is "no" to all four questions. We've been very clear about accusations. PM or report. That's it. Otherwise it's flaming and trolling for the accuser.

OWNED

shokosugi
SMP wins all 3. Thanos is an uglier and weaker version of DS. nothing more.

Batman-Prime
Shuddup you sock

The only one who knows that I'm a sock is my main.

Truth be told, I'm your sock!

I wanted to call myself Mindsplit or Splitmind but this would be too obvious....

But you know honey, I love you too

kisses

Enyalus
But you know honey, I love you too

kisses

That disturbed even me. Be proud.

quanchi112
Thanos hasn't beaten anybody on Primes level no expression. Power gem Thor for one.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Monarch, now who did Thanos beat that's skyfather level?? Nobody!!!!!!! Thor wrecked top tiers he didn't run from them in the blood and thunder arc.

By feats? Surely not of course you can argue the case but where is the proof? Infinte power reality warper. She is up there that is for sure.

iceman24567
sick

quanchi112
Prime one shots planets and withstood universal destruction on panel. Primes feats kill the Makers in comparison. Prime needed an amp to destroy a planet. Really that only makes you about as impressive as Terrax. erm

Is Prime a energy manipulator? I'm sure he could absorb it but reserve not so sure. Speculation.Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
Yup, HC got sick of him already. If he has a strong backbone he'll stick around on hc.

He can not lose unless his opponent can beat him and survive a universal destroyer. Something like Prime with Guardian Amp Are you really saying no one can defeat him unless they destroy the universe?

iceman24567
Power gem Thor for one. Thor wrecked top tiers he didn't run from them in the blood and thunder arc.

Infinte power reality warper. She is up there that is for sure. Really Power Gem Thor is not Prime level so fail and The Maker has no battle feats to say she is skyfather level unless you can prove otherwise. Your arguements are getting stale my friend plus he didnt beat Thor he contained him Prime isnt easily contained.

shokosugi
Power Gem Thor = loser

ThunderGodEneru
Will someone please address my post now? no expression

quanchi112
Really Power Gem Thor is not Prime level so fail and The Maker has no battle feats to say she is skyfather level unless you can prove otherwise. Your arguements are getting stale my friend plus he didnt beat Thor he contained him Prime isnt easily contained. Thor with the power gem wrecked teams while Prime flees from teams. There was no way to ko Thor especially considering the power gem he had.

Prime got into an extended fight with Ion while Thor was wrecking Surfer and warlock easily before he got the gem.

Don't get me wrong Prime is powerful, but not power gem Thor level whose feats are above Prime at his base power. Prime's amp is only temporary and he will burn off too much energy wrecking Thanos' shields.

Thor can't be beaten physically that was why he was contained and he only managed to give Thanos a bloody nose.

At least I put up arguments, brah.

quanchi112
Power Gem Thor = loser Is this what you have to add to this debate?

iceman24567
Thor with the power gem wrecked teams while Prime flees from teams. There was no way to ko Thor especially considering the power gem he had.

Prime got into an extended fight with Ion while Thor was wrecking Surfer and warlock easily before he got the gem.

Don't get me wrong Prime is powerful, but not power gem Thor level whose feats are above Prime at his base power. Prime's amp is only temporary and he will burn off too much energy wrecking Thanos' shields.

Thor can't be beaten physically that was why he was contained and he only managed to give Thanos a bloody nose.

At least I put up arguments, brah. His amp will run at? No even if current Prime is a shield wrecker as is. No your arguements are basically you low balling feats and ignoring on panel evidence. If you seriously believe that is debating I concede because I stand no chance no expression

quanchi112
His amp will run at? No even if current Prime is a shield wrecker as is. No your arguements are basically you low balling feats and ignoring on panel evidence. If you seriously believe that is debating I concede because I stand no chance no expression What evidence am I ignoring?

I am discussing appearances. Thanos' shields tired out mighty Galactus so this will definitely take it's toll on Prime who is less powerful than Galactus by far.

Silent Hero
What evidence am I ignoring?

I am discussing appearances. Thanos' shields tired out mighty Galactus so this will definitely take it's toll on Prime who is less powerful than Galactus by far.

any proof of this???? roll eyes (sarcastic)

shokosugi
Is this what you have to add to this debate?

debate? what debate? there is no debate. SMP demolishes Thanos. period.

quanchi112
any proof of this???? roll eyes (sarcastic) I have the scans and have put them up but don't feel like looking for them again. It's in Thanos solo series I think issue 4 or 5 off hand.

fangirl101
debate? what debate? there is no debate. SMP demolishes Thanos. period. I agree.

Silent Hero
I have the scans and have put them up but don't feel like looking for them again. It's in Thanos solo series I think issue 4 or 5 off hand.

Oh so you have proof of Galactus being stronger than SMP confused .

quanchi112
Oh so you have proof of Galactus being stronger than SMP confused . Do you really think Prime is more powerful than Galactus? sick sick sick sick

quanchi112
I agree. State your case.

fangirl101
Do you really think Prime is more powerful than Galactus? sick sick sick sick
SBP restrcutures time lines with punches. When has Galactus ever affected time in such a way?

Mindset
SBP restrcutures time lines with punches. When has Galactus ever affected time in such a way? . . .

Silent Hero
Do you really think Prime is more powerful than Galactus? sick sick sick sick

Do you really think Galactus is more powerful than Prime no expression

Mindset
Do you really think Galactus is more powerful than Prime no expression . . .

Naija boy
SBP more powerful than galactus? lol. And i thought this would be over when great galen was banned.

quanchi112
SBP restrcutures time lines with punches. When has Galactus ever affected time in such a way? I am going to ask nicely here. Please refrain now while I give you a chance about the things you say. Galactus wrecks star systems while starved. He could have destroyed earth easily while cracked out while Prime is afraid of the dark, fears the flashes, ran from earth's resistance in infinite crisis, took quite a while to beat Ion, etc. Galactus could shit on Prime for the win.

quanchi112
Do you really think Galactus is more powerful than Prime no expression A lot more powerful. he almost killed Thanos with one blast. Superboy was in better shape when facing Prime.

Silent Guardian
I am going to ask nicely here. Please refrain now while I give you a chance about the things you say. Galactus wrecks star systems while starved. He could have destroyed earth easily while cracked out while Prime is afraid of the dark, fears the flashes, ran from earth's resistance in infinite crisis, took quite a while to beat Ion, etc. Galactus could shit on Prime for the win.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

iceman24567
What evidence am I ignoring?

I am discussing appearances. Thanos' shields tired out mighty Galactus so this will definitely take it's toll on Prime who is less powerful than Galactus by far. Prime ripped threw 3 shields provided by 3 different Brainac 5's. The The Persuader's Axe couldn't even get threw but Prime while depowered and without his suit broke threw all 3 in moments. I doubt shields will be the issue here. Prime rips threw the shields like Drax and rips off Thanos' head.

quanchi112
Prime ripped threw 3 shields provided by 3 different Brainac 5's. The The Persuader's Axe couldn't even get threw but Prime while depowered and without his suit broke threw all 3 in moments. I doubt shields will be the issue here. Prime rips threw the shields like Drax and rips off Thanos' head. But Thanos shields' can withstand assaults from Omega and Galactus. When Galactus broke through it took a lot of his power.

Drax never beheaded Thanos by the way. laughing out loud

Silent Hero
Galatus is overrated. Everyone just assumes Galactus is amazing, but we have had nothing to really compare his power too. I mean what has Galactus done besides eat some planets. He is just some fat lazy dude who has heralds go and search for his next meal!

quanchi112
Galatus is overrated. Everyone just assumes Galactus is amazing, but we have had nothing to really compare his power too. I mean what has Galactus done besides eat some planets. He is just some fat lazy dude who has heralds go and search for his next meal! Did you read Galactus the devourer? Did you read the annihilation wave story? Have you read any book with Galactus in it?

Mindset
Galatus is overrated. Everyone just assumes Galactus is amazing, but we have had nothing to really compare his power too. I mean what has Galactus done besides eat some planets. He is just some fat lazy dude who has heralds go and search for his next meal! Read some comics chump

Silent Hero
Did you read Galactus the devourer? Did you read the annihilation wave story? Have you read any book with Galactus in it?

This is besides the point and has nothing to do with what we are talking about cool

iceman24567
But Thanos shields' can withstand assaults from Omega and Galactus. When Galactus broke through it took a lot of his power.

Drax never beheaded Thanos by the way. laughing out loud So what's your point? Brainiacs shields withstood the Persuader hacking at them Prime easily broke them all while depowered he has feats to break threw his shields. Drax also broke threw them easily and i never said Drax beheaded Thanos i said Prime would no expression.

fangirl101
So what's your point? Brainiacs shields withstood the Persuader hacking at them Prime easily broke them all while depowered he has feats to break threw his shields. Drax also broke threw them easily and i never said Drax beheaded Thanos i said Prime would no expression.
Prime would behead Thanos. Really.

Naija boy
Galatus is overrated. Everyone just assumes Galactus is amazing, but we have had nothing to really compare his power too. I mean what has Galactus done besides eat some planets. He is just some fat lazy dude who has heralds go and search for his next meal!

rolling on floor laughing

King Kandy
Do you really think Galactus is more powerful than Prime no expression
Um... yes.

ThunderGodEneru
...What?

Superman Prime>Galactus?

Are you serious, or some kind of stupid moron?

fangirl101
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
...What?

Superman Prime>Galactus?

Are you serious, or some kind of stupid moron?

has galactus ever choked the shit out of a being like mr. mxy? Not that I"m chiming in on that debate, but just wondering. Cuz I saw him get bitched by the IG, which actually has less feats than Mr. Mxy.

ThunderGodEneru
has galactus ever choked the shit out of a being like mr. mxy? Not that I"m chiming in on that debate, but just wondering. Cuz I saw him get bitched by the IG, which actually has less feats than Mr. Mxy. Don't act like they are the same.

SMP was not more powerful than Mxy, he was immune to his magic, Mxy could not hurt him.

Galactus, does not use magic.

King Kandy
has galactus ever choked the shit out of a being like mr. mxy? Not that I"m chiming in on that debate, but just wondering. Cuz I saw him get bitched by the IG, which actually has less feats than Mr. Mxy.
Mxy was depowered by Annataz.

quanchi112
This is besides the point and has nothing to do with what we are talking about cool You are acting like Galactus isn't anything, but when I prove you wrong you don't want to talk about Galactus anymore.Originally posted by iceman24567
So what's your point? Brainiacs shields withstood the Persuader hacking at them Prime easily broke them all while depowered he has feats to break threw his shields. Drax also broke threw them easily and i never said Drax beheaded Thanos i said Prime would no expression. The fact that Prime is less powerful than Galactus and the amount of energy it took for Galactus to break through them.

Prime hasn't even beheaded a top tier let alone Thanos who throws down with skyfathers.Originally posted by fangirl101
Prime would behead Thanos. Really. Ignorance.

Naija boy
Superman prime is a guy with superstrength,superspeed, durability and heat vision. While galactus is a nigh omnipotent cosmic being who can do practically anyhting he wants. And yet some clowns in this thread are comparing them by making use of out of context feats and stupid irrelevant examples. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
Superman prime is a guy with superstrength,superspeed, durability and heat vision. While galactus is a nigh omnipotent cosmic being who can do practically anyhting he wants. And yet some clowns in this thread are comparing them by making use of out of context feats and stupid irrelevant examples. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable It's laugh out loud funny.

ThunderGodEneru
Thanos who gets humiliated by skyfathers. Fixed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Fixed. You must be confusing him with the silver surfer. Odin respected the shite out of him.

Spire
You must be confusing him with the silver surfer. Odin respected the shite out of him.

I respect ants. Good workers, strong, organized, always seem to find a way to get into stuff.

Slaanesh
Prime < Galactus
Thanos < Galactus

so why bring him in here??and don't say Thanos shield can hold Prime..we all know Prime wreck shield for a living..Thanos shield won't be any different..

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>