Jason vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Nemesis X
If the hulking undead teen slasher were to confront everyones friendly neighborhood superhero, who do you think would win?

Southern_Rebel
Spiderman...he's stronger..and much faster. I don't think Jason could break Spidey's webbing.

Nemesis X
He probably could with his machete.

Doom and Gloom
Jason can survive injuries that spiderman cannot, can Spiderman survive being shot multiple times?

Southern_Rebel
Originally posted by Nemesis X
He probably could with his machete.


Well, if Spiderman used his webbing on Jason...it is unlikely that Jason would have enough mobility to use his arm to swing a machete....and I doubt a machete would cut through that webbing anyway.

Bouboumaster
One or two toners against... 20 toners? Spider-Man wreck him

Bane vs Jason would be more interesting

Silent Guardian
This is lame. Spidey owns. Jason only kills screaming teenage chicks who can't act.

Anti-Monitor
Peter stomps.

occultdestroyer
Unintentional spite..
Spider-Man destroys him

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Jason can survive injuries that spiderman cannot, can Spiderman survive being shot multiple times?

Spider-Man can just dodge those bullets. Can Jason survive punches from the likes of Hulk, and Juggernaut?

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
One or two toners against... 20 toners? Spider-Man wreck him

Bane vs Jason would be more interesting

What are you talking about friendo? Jason is a 0 tonner.

Silent Guardian
Jason is a dude with a machete, who can survive gunshots. I mean the dude can't even swim. This is a villain for Scooby Doo or somebody.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Jason is a dude with a machete, who can survive gunshots. I mean the dude can't even swim. This is a villain for Scooby Doo or somebody.

So true.

Eman5805
Jason could barely beat Freddy. Hell he couldn't even really touch him. And Spidey is far, far faster than that.

That said, Spidey's only chance is to web him up, because Jason is invulnerable and doesn't seem to feel pain. He's been skewered by metal bars and pounded with a massive cement pourer that had to weigh a couple tons or more and was still kicking.

Mindset
Spiderman could rip him apart.

I'm Bran
You know what the Wolverine fans say... one stab and it's all over.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
Spiderman could rip him apart.

Like he did you last night?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Jason is a dude with a machete, who can survive gunshots. I mean the dude can't even swim. This is a villain for Scooby Doo or somebody.

So what if he can't swim? Because of that you suddenly find Voorhees to be a wimp?

Scooby Doo? You're just crossing the line now. I would only see Jason in that crap series if he kills them all. That group of retarded hippies deserve to die.

I'm Bran
I doubt he could beat the Scooby Gang

Mindset
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Like he did you last night? Enyalus gayness is rubbing off on you

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If the hulking undead teen slasher were to confront everyones friendly neighborhood superhero, who do you think would win? pW7HrEyzAqY

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
Enyalus gayness is rubbing off on you

Wait I got one. Like Spider-Man rubbed off on you last night? OH YEAH!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by I'm Bran
I doubt he could beat the Scooby Gang

While you're at it, why don't say that you doubt Freddy can beat Spongebob? I'd like to laugh at that one too.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Nemesis X
While you're at it, why don't say that you doubt Freddy can beat Spongebob? I'd like to laugh at that one too. I never said that

Fact is, Jason would get netted and unmasked against Scooby and the Gang

Mindset
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wait I got one. Like Spider-Man rubbed off on you last night? OH YEAH! sad

Nemesis X
Originally posted by I'm Bran
I never said that

Fact is, Jason would get netted and unmasked against Scooby and the Gang

Then they'll see the horror that is Jason's face. He breaks out of the net, kills the gang, kills the sheriff, and snaps that dogs neck. End of story.

Now lets get back on topic.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Then they'll see the horror that is Jason's face. He breaks out of the net, kills the gang, kills the sheriff, and snaps that dogs neck. End of story.

Now lets get back on topic. That has never happened. If you knew anything, all ghouls and goblins end their terror after getting unmasked. Fact

There's a topic?

Oh right. Jason slices Spider-Man in half. He snaps all webs, and Spidey can't do noffin

Silent Guardian
Jason is a bum. He cannot even talk.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Jason is a bum. He cannot even talk.

Exactly how many zombies can talk?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Exactly how many zombies can talk? All of them.

You always hear 'Brains!'.

But Jason had like down syndrome or something.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by I'm Bran
All of them.

You always hear 'Brains!'.

But Jason had like down syndrome or something. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

best post in this thread!

Nemesis X
Originally posted by I'm Bran
That has never happened. If you knew anything, all ghouls and goblins end their terror after getting unmasked. Fact

If you knew anything, Jason kills all idiot teens. Fact.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If you knew anything, Jason kills all idiot teens. Fact. And the kicker here, and I think this is just fantastic; Scooby and the Gang always unmask their 'monsters'.

Plus, Scooby, and Shaggy now have a bunch of tech now. I was watching that Get A Clue show, and they had a flying robot. A flying ****ing robot.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Nemesis X
If you knew anything, Jason kills all idiot teens. Fact.

What are you talking about! If he was really so bad ass than everyone would be dead at the end of all his movies.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
What are you talking about! If he was really so bad ass than everyone would be dead at the end of all his movies. Oh snap!

Nemesis X
Dude, quit screwing this thread up. This thread says "Jason vs. Spider-Man", not "Jason vs. Scooby Gang". Get A Clue? How old are you?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dude, quit screwing this thread up. This thread says "Jason vs. Spider-Man", not "Jason vs. Scooby Gang". Get A Clue? How old are you? We were merely discussing what Jason is capable of. He can beat Spidey, but not Scooby.

What do I need to get a clue about fella?

Old enough to count by two's and tie my shoes.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Dude, quit screwing this thread up. This thread says "Jason vs. Spider-Man", not "Jason vs. Scooby Gang". Get A Clue? How old are you?

Okay in all honesty do you think Jason wins? Than if you do think he wins please explain to me how.


Also here is a little something I found: http://www.geocities.com/nightmarestreeetz/jasonsucks.html

do not take it to seriously. It was written by some prepubescent Freddy fan, who cannot proof read.

I'm Bran
Oh ya, this thread shouldn't even be here. It's a comic vs comic forum chumbuddy. wink

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Oh ya, this thread shouldn't even be here. It's a comic vs comic forum chumbuddy. wink
yea this is true, but I was just letting it slide b/c I am a huge Spidey fan and this is Spite in his favor.

Has Jason ever been in any comics?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
What are you talking about! If he was really so bad ass than everyone would be dead at the end of all his movies.

There's only like one or two teens left in those movies. Big deal. In the sequels, Jason finishes them off and has to deal with more survivors in other sequels.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
yea this is true, but I was just letting it slide b/c I am a huge Spidey fan and this is Spite in his favor.

Has Jason ever been in any comics? Meh.

Even if he has, it's probably been in the low 10's. I believe Care Bears have had more comics than that. He's known for his movies, not for comics.

Nemesis X
Are you people friggin kidding me? Jason has loads of comics about him. The last comic series that had him was Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash.

I'm Bran
Explain loads, because technically every 'protein shot' is a load, but there's a varying degree of volume.

Either way, no one would argue for him being a comic character as oppposed to a movie character.

Nemesis X
Here's my proof that Jason has a comic series.

http://images.wikia.com/comics/images/a/af/Friday_the_13th_1.jpg

Silent Guardian
http://www.comicvine.com/jason-voorhees/29-41459/


I am not impressed

I'm Bran
27 issues? Meh, I thought he only had the Ash mini.

Either way, he still doesn't belong on the forum imo. If we classified every character that appeared in a couple comics (originally hailing from movies) as capable characters here... we'd have a lot of painful, but legit battles.

Nemesis X
Quit complaining guys. A while back there was a Freddy vs. Superman thread and it wasn't closed.

Southern_Rebel
Jason X would put up the best fight.

Southern_Rebel
Pinhead vs Spiderman would be interesting.

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
Jason can survive injuries that spiderman cannot, can Spiderman survive being shot multiple times? Can Jason survive being ripped in half?

Kazenji
How will Spider-Man rip jason in half ?

Battlehammer
by webbing his leggs down and pulling his arms........

Kazenji
Wow he's gotten that strong lately has he ?

Battlehammer
That strong? how ahrd do you think it is to ripp rotting flesh...........

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Battlehammer
That strong? how ahrd do you think it is to ripp rotting flesh...........

laughing

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by I'm Bran


Old enough to count by two's and tie my shoes.

Franklin reference!

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Here's my proof that Jason has a comic series.

http://images.wikia.com/comics/images/a/af/Friday_the_13th_1.jpg

Now where is your proof that Jason stands a chance here against someone who is smarter, stronger, faster, more agile and has Spider-Sense?

Bentley
Originally posted by I'm Bran
27 issues? Meh, I thought he only had the Ash mini.

Either way, he still doesn't belong on the forum imo. If we classified every character that appeared in a couple comics (originally hailing from movies) as capable characters here... we'd have a lot of painful, but legit battles.

Does Hitler belongs to the forum?

Philosophía
Spiderman, easily.

HueyFreeman
Jason wins. He can teleport stick out tongue

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Kazenji
How will Spider-Man rip jason in half ? Ask Wolverine from "Web of Shadows"...

Kazenji
How do i contact Logan ?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Jason wins. He can teleport stick out tongue


laughing laughing laughing laughing no no expression


Honestly can anyone think of one Superhero that Jason could beat, because I can't

Spire
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
laughing laughing laughing laughing no no expression


Honestly can anyone think of one Superhero that Jason could beat, because I can't

Wolverine.

Battlehammer
.......that was a joke right?

Kazenji
I hope so.

Battlehammer
Wolverine would be one of the worst people around that level for jason to faces lol

Battlehammer
punisher would bee a cool fight

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Battlehammer
punisher would bee a cool fight With Punisher blowing him to pieces...

Battlehammer
yea, but he just reform lol.

depends on the weapons Punisher is a loud

Spire
Jason will solo Wolverine.

Battlehammer
........how he inferior in every way

also solo? that imply there was a group........

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea, but he just reform lol.

depends on the weapons Punisher is a loud Not in the time it takes for the battle to be over.
Originally posted by Spire
Jason will solo Wolverine. thumb up

Spire
Originally posted by Battlehammer
........how he inferior in every way

also solo? that imply there was a group........

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/sarcasm.jpg

Battlehammer
if punisher just has standard machine gun and a hand gun and a knife the battle would be pritty cool.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Spire
http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/sarcasm.jpg

how was that sarcastic........if he was ment to be it was an awful attempt.

maybe you should end with ........

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Battlehammer
if punisher just has standard machine gun and a hand gun and a knife the battle would be pritty cool. Punisher tosses them away, and blows him to pieces.


That sounded ghey.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Punisher tosses them away, and blows him to pieces.
.......................... with what?

yes if punisher is given a bomb he win rather easily. But if he only has guns it be a cool fight.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by I'm Bran



That sounded ghey.

just a little.


Jason makes no senses how did a little kid body become an 8 foot man

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Battlehammer
.......................... with what?

yes if punisher is given a bomb he win rather easily. But if he only has guns it be a cool fight. Without his weapons.

Punisher would win. Hell, he'd let Jason do surgery on him for all he cares; his willpower prevails.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Without his weapons.

Punisher would win. Hell, he'd let Jason do surgery on him for all he cares; his willpower prevails.
hahahaha, but then he loses when Jason mom shows up and beats his ass. That ***** was scary

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Battlehammer
just a little.


Jason makes no senses how did a little kid body become an 8 foot man Because he was retarded.

I don't know why you'd be picking up that though... I'd be more concerned with 'How the **** did he come back to life?'

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Lord Feron
laughing
right lol

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Battlehammer
hahahaha, but then he loses when Jason mom shows up and beats his ass. That ***** was scary Punisher turns around and punts her in the snatch.

Punisher is literally the most versatile character in comics.

Spire
Originally posted by Battlehammer
how was that sarcastic........if he was ment to be it was an awful attempt.

maybe you should end with ........

Originally posted by Spire
Wolverine.

Originally posted by Battlehammer
.......that was a joke right?

Originally posted by Battlehammer
Wolverine would be one of the worst people around that level for jason to faces lol

Originally posted by Spire
Jason will solo Wolverine.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Because he was retarded.

I don't know why you'd be picking up that though... I'd be more concerned with 'How the **** did he come back to life?'

what so retarded people when they die become 6 feet taller and built like a tank lol



hahahahahahaha so true lol.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Punisher turns around and punts her in the snatch.

Punisher is literally the most versatile character in comics.
hahahahahaha.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Spire

hey who sock are you anyways

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Battlehammer
what so retarded people when they die become 6 feet taller and built like a tank lol



hahahahahahaha so true lol. That's what we're led to believe in the only instance.
As long as the other kids rub in their retardation.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
That's what we're led to believe in the only instance.
As long as the other kids rub in their retardation.

hahahahaha that might have been the funniest comment ive ever read on kmc

Spire
Originally posted by Battlehammer
hey who sock are you anyways

i be no sock of anybody

Battlehammer
I find this doubtful. Only time will tell

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Bentley
Does Hitler belongs to the forum? Yes.

But he hasn't been used yet.

Spire
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I find this doubtful. Only time will tell

Well, your free to look at my profile and see if any information looks familiar. I find it doubtful that I would have the exact same info as someone else you know on here.

Battlehammer
why would a sock have the same info on there profile that jsut stupid.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Spire
Well, your free to look at my profile and see if any information looks familiar. I find it doubtful that I would have the exact same info as someone else you know on here. wtf

Yours is basically the same as mine.

Battlehammer
hahahahaha

Spire
Originally posted by I'm Bran
wtf

Yours is basically the same as mine.

Oh Noes!

Paradox Imminent.

Spire
Originally posted by Battlehammer
why would a sock have the same info on there profile that jsut stupid.

Dude, stop responding to me.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Spire
Dude, stop responding to me.
then stop typing. I will respond to you all a like sock.

now block and quit bitchin

Spire
Originally posted by Battlehammer
then stop typing. I will respond to you all a like sock.

now block and quit bitchin

It was advice. Your embarrassing yourself.

Silent Guardian
how does this thread get so many posts. But a thread called cat fight has like none. You people all fail stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Spire
It was advice. Your embarrassing yourself.

lol yea ok. I could care less.

I bet you will be banned for socking with in the month.


not that I care I find sock amusing.


anyways this threads kinda one sided.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
how does this thread get so many posts. But a thread called cat fight has like none. You people all fail stick out tongue Because the thread about cat fights involves paper creations, and the super nerds aren't on right now?

Battlehammer
wow I must be tired I been over looking your sig and avatar

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Battlehammer
wow I must be tired I been over looking your sig and avatar Ya, I hate Silent Guardian's sig and avy too, but I didn't want to be the one to say it...

Battlehammer
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Ya, I hate Silent Guardian's sig and avy too, but I didn't want to be the one to say it...
yea wtf is up with the dawrkhawlk it looks like a shitty cartoon

I'm Bran
lulz

Spire
Originally posted by Battlehammer
lol yea ok. I could care less.

I bet you will be banned for socking with in the month.


not that I care I find sock amusing.


anyways this threads kinda one sided.

You serious?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Spire
You serious?
No I am working on my acting.......

Spire
Originally posted by Battlehammer
No I am working on my acting.......

You mean screenwriting...

Alright well, when it doesn't happen you can go ahead an PM me an apology.

zeel
spidey could knock him out.....not kill him.


Jason could kill spidey, if he actually got ahold of him which in this case he aint =)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Spire
You mean screenwriting...

Alright well, when it doesn't happen you can go ahead an PM me an apology.
yea I be sure to send flowers too....

Mindset
If he go a hold of him what's he gonna do, he's not strong enough to hurt him.

Spiderman could just rip his arms off and beat him with them.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by I'm Bran
Ya, I hate Silent Guardian's sig and avy too, but I didn't want to be the one to say it...

Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea wtf is up with the dawrkhawlk it looks like a shitty cartoon



eek! I have definitely hit a low I am taking crap from people with a Nazi and a ugly dwarf sig/avatar laughing laughing laughing laughing

Battlehammer
Hey at least my dwarf has cool bling

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Hey at least my dwarf has cool bling

lulz

oh yea that is some nice man jewelry you got there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Spire
Originally posted by Battlehammer
yea I be sure to send flowers too....

yea pm me flower too k

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
lulz

oh yea that is some nice man jewelry you got there. roll eyes (sarcastic)
hey thoses are real rubies and cold don't knock it causes you got none

Silent Guardian
plz looks like your dude is going through a mid life crisis. He is short in more ways than one. His hair is way to long. Honestly, beards like that went out with obese bikers in the 70's. Lets get real you are obviously over compensating for something. Unless, you are a real celeb. or a millionaire I do not want to see bling anywhere near you.

Mindset
wtf are we talking about sigs for?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I have definitely hit a low true

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
plz looks like your dude is going through a mid life crisis. He is short in more ways than one. His hair is way to long. Honestly, beards like that went out with obese bikers in the 70's. Lets get real you are obviously over compensating for something. Unless, you are a real celeb. or a millionaire I do not want to see bling anywhere near you.
he a king dammit he can have all the bling he wants lol

I'm Bran
He looks like an ass dragger.

Battlehammer
lol

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by I'm Bran
He looks like an ass dragger. What the f**k?

I'm Bran
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
What the f**k? 'Little person'

Wade Wilson
Originally posted by Kazenji
How do i contact Logan ? Climb empire state building and shout "CANADA SUUUUUUCKSSSSS!" He'll be there in no time.

Battlehammer
lol

CosmicSurfer
Jason is an unkillable cockroach to Spiderman. he'd be the ultimate punching bag. I think Pete's gonna have a field day with Jason as long as he wants.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.