DC Hercules VS DC Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UKR
I believe DC has had gods called Thor and Hercules. The Marvel versions are much better known. But how would the DC versions fare against each other? Also:

-Marvel Thor VS DC Thor
-Marvel Herk VS DC Herk
-Marvel Thor VS DC Herk
-Marvel Herk VS DC Thor

Anti-Monitor
How did you get Herk from HERCules?

occultdestroyer
Who's Herk??

Silent Guardian
As for the first fight I have no Idea, but I know that the marvels win all the fights

FrothByte
I can't remember where i read it, but i'm pretty sure the DC versions are a lot more powerful. I do believe they are actually pure gods (and because DC just generally operate on much higher power levels). but i'm not sure about this, i'll get back to you when i've done my research.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by FrothByte
I can't remember where i read it, but i'm pretty sure the DC versions are a lot more powerful. I do believe they are actually pure gods (and because DC just generally operate on much higher power levels). but i'm not sure about this, i'll get back to you when i've done my research.

Gods in Comics does not mean as much as it use too. Just read some wonder woman scans and comics and you will understand. Girl embarrasses some deities man.

FrothByte
yeah, but this is wonderwoman we're talking about. she's the female icon of the DC world... ofcourse she's gona win almost every single time, even if she's completely outclassed.

marvel does the same thing with spiderman, wolverine, and capt. a

TricksterPriest
Wondy is also a daughter of Zeus and empowered by the greek pantheon as their representative.

Silent Guardian
yeah, but this is wonderwoman we're talking about. she's the female icon of the DC world... ofcourse she's gona win almost every single time, even if she's completely outclassed.

marvel does the same thing with spiderman, wolverine, and capt. a

This is mostly true, except for the Spidey part. Peter Parker can do anything. wink

Also I hope fangirl does not come in this thread she would tear you a new one for denouncing WW, even if it maybe true.

I'm Bran
I'm going to break this thread down to the simplest degree possible:

Man>Woman

Spite thread

UKR
I don't follow the untruthful belief that DC is more powerful or that DC's gods are higher due to being actual gods. Being a god does not make a character more powerful than anyone else. It's just DC fanboyism.

I'm Bran
Originally posted by I'm Bran

Man>Woman

Spite thread lulz

Way too much pot.

Southern_Rebel

Man>Woman

Spite thread

Squirrel Girl beat Thanos....so, Thanos is less than a man?

laughing

lawest9
I can't remember where i read it, but i'm pretty sure the DC versions are a lot more powerful. I do believe they are actually pure gods (and because DC just generally operate on much higher power levels). but i'm not sure about this, i'll get back to you when i've done my research. I'm not a 100% certain either, but i've been led to believe that DC's herc is at the very least no less powerful than marvels herc, and likely far stronger. The 2 times i,ve seen DC's THOR, i didn't get the expression that he was anywhere near the level of his marvel counter part as DC usually put their norse version of the Gods far beneath their olypian rivals.

lawest9
Originally posted by lawest9
I'm not a 100% certain either, but i've been led to believe that DC's herc is at the very least no less powerful than marvels herc, and likely far stronger. The 2 times i,ve seen DC's THOR, i didn't get the expression that he was anywhere near the level of his marvel counter part as DC usually put their norse version of the Gods far beneath their olypian rivals. I'm sorry, *OLYMPIAN*

Zack Fair

Man>Woman

Spite thread

ROFL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.