How has Tired Hiker made you laugh?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Title should be self evident, this thread should also be made into a sticky, as it's hands-down the most important thread in the OTF and possibly all of KMC, /fact. So hop to it, Mod.

I'll start. Learning his initial handle was 'Poo Face', made laugh on the inside.

Ax3l
When he thought I was a chick.

Scythe
When he made that commercial for tampons for goats, I mean, ketchup. He also has a ketchup bottle with his name on it, I go on to tell about the time he read a post by AC regarding the Hulk or some shit.

Rogue Jedi
The scab vid. Priceless.

Piggle Humsy
One of his threads.. I forget.. something to do with the alphabet or something. I looked but couldn't find it in his thread list .. but it made me laugh so hard...

I'll always vaguely remember it aweherm

Because I can
his ignorance is just... hilarious awehuhs

Baylin
he made me laugh by being funny... confused

bogen
When he used to do those cartoons.
They were great.

The Red
He made me laugh. That's it.

Mairuzu
the eye drops

Robtard
Originally posted by Scythe
When he made that commercial for tampons for goats, I mean, ketchup. He also has a ketchup bottle with his name on it, I go on to tell about the time he read a post by AC regarding the Hulk or some shit.

Oh shit, never saw the goat tampons one, have a link?

That Hulk one he made was downright hilarious, comic gold there.

He's definitely the Orson Wells of KMC. In fact, if anyone has links to any of the movies he's made, please do post them here.

Morning_Glory
when he made me a water park love2

gefallen_engel
when he did that thread explaining why everyone was lame

Scythe
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh shit, never saw the goat tampons one, have a link?

That Hulk one he made was downright hilarious, comic gold there.

He's definitely the Orson Wells of KMC. In fact, if anyone has links to any of the movies he's made, please do post them here.

No, he didn't make the goat tampon, that just slipped my mind as something he would do, he did the ketchup commercial though, quite professionally I might add.

jinXed by JaNx
His animated KMC movie was great. The video he made, examining a debate that was taking place in an Incredible Hulk thread was the best though

Barker
He made some lulz worthy shittily drawn KMC videos a few years back.

The Grey Fox
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t502960.html

=Tired Hiker=
That time when he ate bacon off his weener.

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That time when he ate bacon off his weener.

That was bacon?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.